Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

+20
Priarina
FitzwaterAustralia59
Unstableracer33
Gatlin Downey
Finnish909
Seanard
nhood53
UndyingLight
AAllen22
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Thaber
NitroXP
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
XxTeam48LowesXx
Wilhoit
ChrisLouviere
Persona40
RocketKnight
AB29
Hsuorttocs
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

Post by Priarina February 28th 2019, 11:11 pm

austin james has accepted the deal to race for McShane Motorsports #41 entry. welcome to the team

Grace Takayoma is interested in signing with Yoshima Enterprises. she is willing to race in either the #5 or #27, but would preferably race the #5. Hitachi is still planning to sponsor her.

McShane Motorsports has announced that Ford will be the manufacturer for the team
Priarina
Priarina
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

Post by Thaber March 3rd 2019, 1:21 pm

Seibasport will keep its second car open for the next little while, looking for a talented driver to apply. If there are no applications, Tylor Thaber will drive the car.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Drake March 3rd 2019, 3:31 pm

I would like to sign in a 14th team into this league: Molonian Motorsports

#66 - Josh Drake (NC) (Sponsor: NOAA)
Bio: A 5-time WRA Street Meet series champion and NNSCRA Amazon Prime Truck Series champion, Josh Drake also has Aspbergers Syndrome and is an inspiration to the rest of the community.

#86 - Alfredo Faggio (ITA) (Sponsor: Paradox Interactive)
Bio: A 3-time IRL Italian Le Mans Series champion in spite of never winning a race there, Faggio is one of the most shining examples of consistency ultimately winning championships. Introduced to American racing by Josh Drake.

Josh Drake
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicArchangel March 4th 2019, 10:40 am

Local bankrupt team owner Angel Navarro announces he will open up a 2 car team for PLS competition.
Manufacturer being Toyota.
Numbers and Sponsors being announced soon.
ToxicArchangel
ToxicArchangel
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs March 6th 2019, 4:03 pm

Josh Drake wrote:I would like to sign in a 14th team into this league: Molonian Motorsports

#66 - Josh Drake (NC) (Sponsor: NOAA)
Bio: A 5-time WRA Street Meet series champion and NNSCRA Amazon Prime Truck Series champion, Josh Drake also has Aspbergers Syndrome and is an inspiration to the rest of the community.

#86 - Alfredo Faggio (ITA) (Sponsor: Paradox Interactive)
Bio: A 3-time IRL Italian Le Mans Series champion in spite of never winning a race there, Faggio is one of the most shining examples of consistency ultimately winning championships. Introduced to American racing by Josh Drake.

While I like this entry, and all the detail, I must reject it as you can't have both of your characters on your team.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Priarina March 6th 2019, 11:51 pm

After lots of talks. McShane Motorsports has finally announced sponsorship plans

Austin James will be sponsored by Fedex. Blue Cross, Blue shield, & Ford Performance

Pria McShane will be sponsored by Eneos, Alice Merton/Paper Plane Records, Netzero, & Ford Ecoboost

Both Drivers will be sponsored by Hass Automation

(also for my team you forgot to put Ford as my manufacturer, also i'm from NY not NC. idk if theres a reason why or you just forgot. but i've noticed it)
Priarina
Priarina
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit March 11th 2019, 12:55 am

Harachi Racing Technologies Enters the Fray
Japan's Harachi Racing Technologies intends on entering two cars for the Panasonic Lites Series with Toyota as their manufacturer. They bring along #s 26 and 37 along with Denso and Woodone respectively.

18 Year Old Allie Nelson (CA) is making her way into the spotlight as a free agent.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by codeluggy March 27th 2019, 5:40 pm

Team: Roger Racing
HQ: Sonoma, California
Owner: Roger Rey
Manufacturer: Ford
#0 - Jackson Harrows - American Ethanol
#80 - Dan Louison - DuPont
codeluggy
codeluggy
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3