Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perkins, "Series needs to mandate team restructuring heading into 2017"

+8
Mr.YAMP
FUEL
RedViperGaming
McBlair
LHP14Florida
CJ Racing
RocketKnight
f1fan
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

series - Perkins, "Series needs to mandate team restructuring heading into 2017" - Page 4 Empty Re: Perkins, "Series needs to mandate team restructuring heading into 2017"

Post by Mr.YAMP January 20th 2016, 7:05 pm

As I've been saying for many months. Broadcast that there is a forum. Apparently it works, because Charles' started announce the NRSL forum and we had a spike of people come in. Also CJ is on this forum because someone pointed him to it.

Steven Jenkins is William Duncan. Have no idea who Dr. Koala's is, and everyone else you named have been on the forums at some point or another. Most of them have rides because they did reach out to Noah.

Now i know this topic is interesting and we can argue till the cows come home, but it's Noah's decisions and we don't have to really worry about this till august. Can we please focus on 2016 before we talk about 2017?
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

series - Perkins, "Series needs to mandate team restructuring heading into 2017" - Page 4 Empty Re: Perkins, "Series needs to mandate team restructuring heading into 2017"

Post by RedViperGaming January 20th 2016, 7:11 pm

0_o...Did yall really do this all day?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 7:18 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:As I've been saying for many months. Broadcast that there is a forum. Apparently it works, because Charles' started announce the NRSL forum and we had a spike of people come in. Also CJ is on this forum because someone pointed him to it.

Steven Jenkins is William Duncan. Have no idea who Dr. Koala's is, and everyone else you named have been on the forums at some point or another. Most of them have rides because they did reach out to Noah.

Now i know this topic is interesting and we can argue till the cows come home, but it's Noah's decisions and we don't have to really worry about this till august. Can we please focus on 2016 before we talk about 2017?

Ding ding ding ding!! That is the way to do it! There should be a link to the forum on the description of the races, make a YT video inviting people to join the forum(which is how I joined), and maybe even do an ad type of deal(kind of like the NNSCRA is doing) promoting the forum. It will get the new people that WANT to come in, and grow the forum.

And yes, we have 6 WHOLE months to figure this out, and it is Noah's series, so let's not try to figure it all out in one day, ok?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 7:20 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:0_o...Did yall really do this all day?

Well, how else am I supposed to catch you on the post chart? LOL But no, we actually have had a very civil discussion, and hopefully it will make this series better... Or it could mean nothing at all... Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 20th 2016, 7:27 pm

I was going to say Youtube but.

Seems it died out.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 7:48 pm

Finnish909 wrote:I was going to say Youtube but.

Seems it died out.

Don't worry, Kenny is just off right now, and since Benjamin and I agree, it became more one-sided. Kenny will be back, especially since you are on the "dark side"... Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 20th 2016, 7:49 pm

He's Ohian and I'm Michiganian Dodd.

Don't work well.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 20th 2016, 7:56 pm

CJ Racing wrote:

Seems it died out.

Don't worry, Kenny is just off right now, and since Benjamin and I agree, it became more one-sided. Kenny will be back, especially since you are on the "dark side"... Smile

Who's Benjamin?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 7:58 pm

Finnish909 wrote:He's Ohian and I'm Michiganian Dodd.

Don't work well.

Well in that case... What would it take to bring you to the "right" side?? Some "Doc Sweets" maybe?? Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 20th 2016, 7:59 pm

f1fan wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

Seems it died out.

Who's Benjamin?

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION NOW.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 8:01 pm

f1fan wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

Seems it died out.

Who's Benjamin?

That isn't Mr.Yamp's name?? Oh, I thought that's what he said his name was in one of the forum posts from before, I guess I got confused, sorry. I just didn't want to sound rude and say Mr.Yamp and I.

Anyway, what's his name, that way I can know, thank you Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 January 20th 2016, 8:02 pm

I officially hate this thread
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 8:09 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:I officially hate this thread

Hey man, I actually enjoyed this thread, and am glad that we are actually discussing real ideas, and not that union nonsense, that honestly was a pretty bad idea. I liked the fact we could have a serious conversation, even if it doesn't mean much in the end.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 20th 2016, 8:13 pm

It's not decided yet, but im more leaning towards having it on Youtube.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 8:24 pm

FUEL wrote:It's not decided yet, but im more leaning towards having it on Youtube.

Well, the good news you have at least 6 months to make your decision, and even though I very much disagree with it being on YT, it is your series, and you make the final call.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 20th 2016, 9:03 pm

To you my name is YAMP. I reserve my name for people on Skype. Also again this is back to kinda the whole Union thing. It's shown if we made a few tweaks it would be like the YouTube system. Kinda like the union. It was shown we kinda already are a union. We kinda already have this system in place we would just need to make tweaks to it.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 20th 2016, 9:08 pm

This is what happens when you want a drivers union and have Perkins posting stuff like this. I'm just letting you guys debate, however I am looking towards Youtube.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2016, 9:11 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:To you my name is YAMP. I reserve my name for people on Skype. Also again this is back to kinda the whole Union thing. It's shown if we made a few tweaks it would be like the YouTube system. Kinda like the union. It was shown we kinda already are a union. We kinda already have this system in place we would just need to make tweaks to it.

No problem then, I just wasn't sure. Thanks for letting me know.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 21st 2016, 12:55 pm

BTW Noah, what is going on on FB is yet another reason why it should stay on the forum. It's just ridiculous!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida January 21st 2016, 1:50 pm

OMFG this thread is killing my brain cells.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4