Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team)

3 posters

Go down

Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team) Empty Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team)

Post by Guest January 21st 2016, 6:39 pm

Today the race team the Boston Red Sox have decided their head of operations, which will come to a surprise but Danny Ainge currently is the GM of the Boston Celtics. To add on 50% ownership will go to John W. Henry (The MLB Redsox owner) and Thomas C. Werner (current chairman of Liverpool FC) Together Henry and Werner back in 2002 created a company called the "Fenway Sports Group" which has ownership over the team as well. The group also has subsidiaries with Roush Fenway Racing, and Fenway Park as well. The team has high goals and sets it priorities high!

Back to top Go down

Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team) Empty Re: Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team)

Post by CJ Racing January 21st 2016, 6:49 pm

OOC:*Cough* Let's go Yankees *Cough Cough*...

I should do one of these... But if I do ny original idea, "Mr. Finguy" ain't gonna like it too much... TT#15...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team) Empty Re: Boston Redsox Announcements (Race Team)

Post by Guest January 21st 2016, 7:22 pm

It's fine he's open to anything, he's such a caring person LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 22nd 2016, 10:23 pm

I dub the team Crimson Sox.

Don't be butthurt because it's not Red. Crimson is a shade of red.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum