Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Cup Series To Start In February?

+2
RedViperGaming
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

series - Sony Cup Series To Start In February?  Empty Sony Cup Series To Start In February?

Post by FUEL January 29th 2016, 9:59 pm

If things go right, we might have the SCS start in February and end in November instead of starting in March and ending in December. This would mean that I would need to get the cars by Sunday night which should happen. Everyone is just wrapping up the car mod and it should be done this weekend and my day off is Monday. I will use that day to do SCS stuff. If things go right this SCS Season might just kick start with the NASCAR season. Only time will tell.

Last edited by FUEL on January 29th 2016, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

series - Sony Cup Series To Start In February?  Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Start In February?

Post by FUEL January 29th 2016, 10:09 pm

Note: If we do start in February, no, I will not be running the 500 on the same day as the actual DAYTONA 500.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Sony Cup Series To Start In February?  Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Start In February?

Post by RedViperGaming January 29th 2016, 10:12 pm

Only watching the last 5-10 Laps of the actual DAYTONA.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 29th 2016, 11:00 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Only watching the last 5-10 Laps of the actual DAYTONA.

OOC:If it is during the day, I'll probably wait till halfway at least.... But if it decides to rain a little.... And turn into a nighttime race... Smile Smile Smile

Dodd:"Well, U guess that means a little less time for the CM Racing team to get ready, but thanks to Conrad, I think we are pretty much set and ready to go."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 29th 2016, 11:33 pm

Pericles:"Might meet up with Alan and the crew to go over plans for the 500."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 29th 2016, 11:33 pm

umm.... Okay I made a post earlier and it disappeared but when i click on my link to that post it leads here. Well okay? Anyways David Culpepper will pilot the #21 Ford Motorcraft (Since Kenny Myatt already has a ride). Then the #34 still needs a driver.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2016, 8:22 am

OOC: If this is it would be cool to see the Daytona 500 put up on my birthday, Feb. 9th which probably won't happen lol. But the last time the 500 was put on my birthday, I won!

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 January 30th 2016, 5:40 pm

alancavy wrote:OOC: If this is it would be cool to see the Daytona 500 put up on my birthday, Feb. 9th which probably won't happen lol. But the last time the 500 was put on my birthday, I won!
A Daytona 500 run on a tuesday? Yeah you gotta hope for a lot of rain and such haha

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 30th 2016, 8:42 pm

Right now it looks like March 6th might be the set DAYTONA 500 date unless I can get the season going faster than expected.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 30th 2016, 8:45 pm

Very Happy MY BIRTHDAY WEEK
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 31st 2016, 1:06 pm

Depending on how I get through speedweeks will I know if it starts in Feb or early March!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 3rd 2016, 1:05 am

Thanks for the update
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down