Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 TEAM AND DRIVER SIGN UPS (Closed)

+21
Matt Rodriguez
XxTeam48LowesXx
Rovenami
Coops
NRacer96
markjeff531
Rykia
RocketKnight
Mr.YAMP
RedViperGaming
GabryelCaruaru
Persona40
DarkVoid718
f1fan
MrKyleCollins
Finnish909
LHP14Florida
McBlair
CJ Racing
MrKyleBusch1
FUEL
25 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sign - 2016 TEAM AND DRIVER SIGN UPS (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2016 TEAM AND DRIVER SIGN UPS (Closed)

Post by CJ Racing April 13th 2016, 11:34 am

[quote="Hsuorttocs"]Scott Roush, only putting my name out in case I don't get accepted into Dodd and Kyle Commons's team that's the team I am probably going to, thanks YAMP for telling me about THIS forum and basically helping me get on HERE and got me off the other one lol! Lolface [/quote

Kyle *Collins*, and the deal between me and him is only for this year(as of now, subject to change Smile ), and it is only in the SCS, not in the HNS... Besides that, I do hope the deal goes through Wink
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sign - 2016 TEAM AND DRIVER SIGN UPS (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2016 TEAM AND DRIVER SIGN UPS (Closed)

Post by Mr.YAMP April 13th 2016, 12:00 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Scott Roush, only putting my name out in case I don't get accepted into Dodd and Kyle Commons's team that's the team I am probably going to, thanks YAMP for telling me about THIS forum and basically helping me get on HERE and got me off the other one lol! Lolface

Kyle *Collins*, and the deal between me and him is only for this year(as of now, subject to change Smile ), and it is only in the SCS, not in the HNS... Besides that, I do hope the deal goes through Wink
[/quote]

Hurry up on the HNS stuff, because we are painting cars right now and we need to know who is in each car.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 13th 2016, 12:07 pm

YAMP, I did send you a PM, and it involved the info with this "deal"...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6