Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

+12
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
McBlair
MrKyleCollins
Rykia
TheRealNathNath
Persona40
Rovenami
CJ Racing
RedViperGaming
day500champ1
f1fan
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sign - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

Post by Persona40 February 16th 2016, 1:43 pm

Hey, can anyone paint my cars if anyone is available?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sign - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 1:54 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
f1fan wrote:Pretty much, if you have a sponsorship... they have to be on both cars. Both cars have the same paint scheme. Ala Formula 1

Ok, Oreo's for the #7 and #8, and IKEA for the #30.
Dude, I'mma just say this now. He said the same sponsor for every car, therefore you can only choose one sponsors for all three cars Smile
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 16th 2016, 1:57 pm

The third car has to have a different livery! Pretty much I see local sponsorship on that car with possible changes as the series goes on.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 2:02 pm

f1fan wrote:The third car has to have a different livery! Pretty much I see local sponsorship on that car with possible changes as the series goes on.  
Oh, ok, thanks for informing me about that.

Kenny, if we do the VSR mod would I be allowed to paint my cars. I've coincidentally gotten some practice using that mod and I just think that mod would be a good match for this series. (And if it isn't we can always change it for S2).
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 16th 2016, 2:21 pm

McBlair wrote:
f1fan wrote:The third car has to have a different livery! Pretty much I see local sponsorship on that car with possible changes as the series goes on.  

Kenny, if we do the VSR mod would I be allowed to paint my cars. I've coincidentally gotten some practice using that mod and I just think that mod would be a good match for this series. (And if it isn't we can always change it for S2).

We are using DW12!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 2:32 pm

f1fan wrote:
McBlair wrote:

We are using DW12!
Oh, never got that notice. I guess I'll try and learn the DW12 mod. It ain't too complicated, right? Eh, if it is I'll just ask Collins for help.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins February 16th 2016, 2:44 pm

Idk if secondary drivers are allowed in this series. But, if they are, Kyle Collins would like to race parttime on CFM.

Collins: "I'm not to fond of Griffin, as in morale-wise, but me and Pericles have very high morale when it comes to being teammates. As in we have been on each other's teams in many different series and have been on the same team multiple times in many series.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 February 16th 2016, 5:47 pm

Luca Fontana is looking for a ride. An 18 year old from San Marino that has had success in the lower open wheel series.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 5:51 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Luca Fontana is looking for a ride. An 18 year old from San Marino that has had success in the lower open wheel series.

CJ-Turbo Racing offers Luca Fontana the #7 ride.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 16th 2016, 5:59 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Luca Fontana is looking for a ride. An 18 year old from San Marino that has had success in the lower open wheel series.

Ferrari is interested in Fontana!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 February 16th 2016, 6:00 pm

f1fan wrote:

Ferrari is interested in Fontana!

He will except this offer for sure
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 6:34 pm

Name: Sofia Hurliman
Birth Country: Switzerland
History: 2004/2005 Champion, 2007 Runner-Up
Was on Hybrid Developments from her debut in 2001 (16) till their closure at the end of 2015 due to the death of their owner.

(I want to have two drivers so... And don't judge, I made her win two championships yes, but I made her older so it's more realistic that she won two championships.)
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Sign - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by LHP14Florida February 16th 2016, 6:36 pm

Sofia Vargas is looking for a ride. She is argentine and has some Open-wheel expierience
She is age 24, and she has raced many times in major series.
(Listen, I know I left, but tbh the series was already losing many of its major players. I want to give this another shot, but not with one of my main drivers)
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 6:50 pm

Wow, 2 Sofia's LOL!

Ok , CJ-Turbo Racing s offering the #7 ride to both Sofia's. Whoever accepts it first gets the ride.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia February 16th 2016, 7:15 pm

For anyone that wants to attempt their own liveries, I'll be posting a flat of one of my personal DW12 liveries to give you guys a starting point t for logo placement.

If not, I can always paint them Very Happy
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 February 16th 2016, 7:25 pm

Rykia wrote:For anyone that wants to attempt their own liveries, I'll be posting a flat of one of my personal DW12 liveries to give you guys a starting point t for logo placement.

Could you paint my cars, please?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 7:31 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:Sofia Vargas is looking for a ride. She is argentine and has some Open-wheel expierience
She is age 24, and she has raced many times in major series.
(Listen, I know I left, but tbh the series was already losing many of its major players. I want to give this another shot, but not with one of my main drivers)
Would Vargas like to race for Nopea Finland? We're looking for some young talent that isn't in one of the main racing countries and Vargas has caught my eye.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Sign - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 2 Empty re

Post by LHP14Florida February 16th 2016, 7:49 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Wow, 2 Sofia's LOL!

Ok , CJ-Turbo Racing s offering the #7 ride to both Sofia's. Whoever accepts it first gets the ride.

Sure, Vargas accepts
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 16th 2016, 8:00 pm

Pericles:" Collins, you've got the spot!"

OOC: Rykia, Can You Paint Mine as well?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 8:03 pm

Rykia wrote:For anyone that wants to attempt their own liveries, I'll be posting a flat of one of my personal DW12 liveries to give you guys a starting point t for logo placement.

If you could show us how, I would consider doing mine if I can figure it out. If not, could you do mine too? Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia February 16th 2016, 8:40 pm

Yeah no problem guys
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops February 17th 2016, 12:03 am

Cayden Lorenzo, successful Spanish driver, is up for hire. He also has past experience in the series, being the 2012 champion and 2015 championship contender (if that's available. Also, he was successful in the past Formula A series).

I want to throw Cooper in, but for now, just Cayden.

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 17th 2016, 12:24 am

Coops wrote:Cayden Lorenzo, successful Spanish driver, is up for hire. He also has past experience in the series, being the 2012 champion and 2015 championship contender (if that's available. Also, he was successful in the past Formula A series).

Fellow Spanish driver/owner Chris Dodd offers the #7 ride to Cayden Lorenzo.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops February 17th 2016, 2:54 am

CJ Racing wrote:
Coops wrote:Cayden Lorenzo, successful Spanish driver, is up for hire. He also has past experience in the series, being the 2012 champion and 2015 championship contender (if that's available. Also, he was successful in the past Formula A series).

Fellow Spanish driver/owner Chris Dodd offers the #7 ride to Cayden Lorenzo.

Cayden is very happy with this offer, he accepts!

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 17th 2016, 7:13 am

CJ-Turbo Racing Signs Spanish Driver Cayden Lorenzo:

After discussions with several drivers, CJ-Turbo Racing have found what they have called, "the perfect fit", signing Spanish driver and former champion Cayden Lorenzo. Driver/Co-Owner Chris Dodd was very happy during the press conference, saying,

"To be able to bring such an amazing racing talent to this team is something that we are very excited for. Cayden brings a level of expertise that allows us to bring this team to the next level. The fact that he is also Hispanic, like myself, I believe brings a level of consistency to this organization, and will allow us to communicate at a better and more productive level."

Lorenzo will drive the #7, and the team has been rumored to have made an agreement with Pennzoil for the 2016 season(pending approval).
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next