Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

+12
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
McBlair
MrKyleCollins
Rykia
TheRealNathNath
Persona40
Rovenami
CJ Racing
RedViperGaming
day500champ1
f1fan
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Open - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re

Post by LHP14Florida February 17th 2016, 3:36 pm

McBlair wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:Sofia Vargas is looking for a ride. She is argentine and has some Open-wheel expierience
She is age 24, and she has raced many times in major series.
(Listen, I know I left, but tbh the series was already losing many of its major players. I want to give this another shot, but not with one of my main drivers)
Would Vargas like to race for Nopea Finland? We're looking for some young talent that isn't in one of the main racing countries and Vargas has caught my eye.

Welp, CJ decided not to sign Vargas, so I will accept your offer
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Open - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

Post by CJ Racing February 17th 2016, 3:57 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
McBlair wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:Sofia Vargas is looking for a ride. She is argentine and has some Open-wheel expierience
(Listen, I know I left, but tbh the series was already losing many of its major players. I want to give this another shot, but not with one of my main drivers)
Would Vargas like to race for Nopea Finland? We're looking for some young talent that isn't in one of the main racing countries and Vargas has caught my eye.

OOC: Opps, so sorry man, I totally didn't see that comment there, I would have signed you if I had realized that you had accepted it!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Open - Team/Driver Sign ups (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team/Driver Sign ups (Open)

Post by McBlair February 17th 2016, 4:00 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
McBlair wrote:

Welcome to the team!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2016, 4:56 pm

Coops wrote:Cayden Lorenzo, successful Spanish driver, is up for hire. He also has past experience in the series, being the 2012 champion and 2015 championship contender (if that's available. Also, he was successful in the past Formula A series).

I want to throw Cooper in, but for now, just Cayden.

If Cooper decides to come over here we will offer him the no. 14 for Weider Technology, we drive Ilmor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia February 17th 2016, 8:22 pm

Other painting info I'll need:

-Driver helmet designs  (descriptions will do, preferably simple designs but if not it's fine Very Happy)
-Personal sponsors  (any sponsor the drivers bring, mainly for associates and smaller logos)
-For team owners, I need primary and other associate sponsors unless the drivers are bringing the sponsors only.

Also, the second Elucidator Motorsports seat is still open.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 17th 2016, 8:30 pm

Rykia wrote:Other painting info I'll need:

-Driver helmet designs  (descriptions will do, preferably simple designs but if not it's fine Very Happy)
-Personal sponsors  (any sponsor the drivers bring, mainly for associates and smaller logos)
-For team owners, I need primary and other associate sponsors unless the drivers are bringing the sponsors only.

Me wrote:Name: Sofia Hurliman
Birth Country: Switzerland
History: 2004/2005 Champion, 2007 Runner-Up
Was on Hybrid Developments from her debut in 2001 (16) till their closure at the end of 2015 due to the death of their owner.

My other driver would be willing to have that car Wink
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 17th 2016, 8:43 pm

Rykia wrote:Other painting info I'll need:

OK, driver helmet designs:Going Old School:
http://www.500legends.com/uploads/memb/source/Rick%20Mears%201985%20Pennzoil%20helmet%203.jpg

Personal Sponsors for Chris Dodd: Dirty Mo Radio, Oreo, Sharpie
Personal Sponsors for Cayden Lorenzo: Under Armour, LG Electronics and M&Ms

Primary sponsor: Pennzoil
Associate Sponsor: Shell

UPDATED CAYDEN LORENZO'S PERSONAL SPONSORS.!

Last edited by CJ Racing on February 18th 2016, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED PERSONAL SPONSORS!)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops February 18th 2016, 12:18 am

CJ Racing wrote:Coops, please pick some personal sponsors for Cayden Lorenzo, thanks!

Ok, I'll pm them to you, if that's fine.

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami February 18th 2016, 1:49 am

McBlair wrote:Name: Sofia Hurliman
Was on Hybrid Developments from her debut in 2001 (16) till their closure at the end of 2015 due to the death of their owner.

Would Hurliman like to race the prestigious Freya and Saito Group?
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MrKyleBusch1 February 18th 2016, 5:34 am

^ I thought you quit nr2003?
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 18th 2016, 5:37 am

Rovenami wrote:
McBlair wrote:Name: Sofia Hurliman

Would Hurliman like to race the prestigious Freya and Saito Group?
Sure, why not.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 18th 2016, 6:55 am

Coops wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:Coops, please pick some personal sponsors for Cayden Lorenzo, thanks!

Ok, I'll pm them to you, if that's fine.

10-4!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 18th 2016, 3:05 pm

Okay, so I finished up both TNF's fulltime cars. (And the helmets, sorry Shelly, I forgot to ask about Vargas's and made it purple & blue).

I am hoping to get somebody in the parttime car soon so I can finish up that car as well.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2016, 3:30 pm

GabryelCaruaru wrote:team name: Wanderley Racing
make: Audi
sponsors: Banco do Brasil, Caltex, NAPA Auto Parts, Pepe Jeans,  Phillips and Rayovac
cars: 3
numbers:
#28 Gabryel Wanderley
all anothers gonna be choose by the drivers
and yes im back

Did you read the instructions? At least try to put effort in trying to own a team!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 18th 2016, 4:10 pm

Rykia, I updated the personal sponsors for Cayden Lorenzo.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 18th 2016, 6:43 pm

Team Nopea Finland, first team to fill roster
Long time USOWC team is the first team this season to fill out their roster. Who is this driver who finalized the roster by getting a spot in the parttime ride you may be wondering? He is 22 year old Canadian, Corey Roberts (nirvanafan). This new driver has been in TNF's developmental camp since 2010 and has improved drastically since his first days at the camp. TNF looks for another great season with the USOWC and of course their 3 drivers Arttu Pekkanen, Sofia Vargas, and Corey Roberts.

OCC: Also, two updates that haven't been updated (but have been confirmed), Sofia Hurliman will be racing in the second fulltime car for the Freyo & Saito Group, and Kyle Collins will be racing parttime for Checkered Flag Motorsports.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami February 18th 2016, 11:54 pm

Hurliman to drive for Freya and Saito
Co-owner, Nokamaru Saito announced that 2004-2005 Champion, Sofia Hurliman will drive for The Freya and Saito Group. The Freya and Saito Group is entering it's 14th season of the USOWC, the team won the 2008 championship with Evan Jackwater as their lead driver at the time.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 19th 2016, 1:34 pm

Reigning Champion team Rocketsports Part way with Mildgren

After a rather heated season, Rocketsports have parted ways with 2nd driver Ivan Mildgren. Mildgren, who in his rookie season in 2014 showed amazing performances in the now defunct Jackson King Racing team, finishing second on three occasions when his teammate didn't score points all year. However, Mildgren's move to Rocketsports has been rather troublesome. Mildgren shockingly missed the Longest Day last season, a race in which he was 4 seconds off the pace of his teammate. This was coupled with frequent arguments with Team Leader Kenny Myatt, and management. Even to the point where some fans believe that Rocketsports was sabotaging his car, just to give a reason to fire him.

Mildgren is one of the brightest young stars in open wheel racing today. He has had a few off the track issues though that may have ostracized him from other teams. Last season, he was caught going 125 MPH in his Ford GT in a 40 mph zone. He also was charged with a DUI, however the charges were dropped when the attorneys for Mildgren suspected that the breathalyzer was malfunctioning. Teams will be interested in Mildgren, however a team signing him will have to keep him on a tight leash.

Rocketsports is currently looking for a replacement for Mildgren.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 21st 2016, 4:53 pm

Embarrassing question, but could I switch numbers with you Ike? I accidentally put the #17 and #18 on my cars... Rookie mistake.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia February 21st 2016, 7:09 pm

McBlair wrote:Embarrassing question, but could I switch numbers with you Ike? I accidentally put the #17 and #18 on my cars... Rookie mistake.

Sure!  Fits my team's back story better anyhow and I like 21 and 22 better anyway (see Audi Sport in AES Very Happy)
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 22nd 2016, 1:40 pm

Rykia wrote:
McBlair wrote:Embarrassing question, but could I switch numbers with you Ike? I accidentally put the #17 and #18 on my cars... Rookie mistake.

Sure!  Fits my team's back story better anyhow and I like 21 and 22 better anyway (see Audi Sport in AES Very Happy)
Great, thanks, I would've died of you said no...
Sucks this series isn't gaining more attention, I'm really excited for this series and my first paint scheme will also be used in this series Smile
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins February 25th 2016, 8:07 pm

RFA announces second driver
Johnson Freeman in a press conference earlier today announced their second fulltime driver. After Kyle Shock Jr. respectively declined their request they brought on Greek rookie Micheal Pagenello to take on the fulltime spot. He was originally set to race parttime but as RFA's best prospect he got moved up.

It's still currently unknown on who will be racing in the parttime car. They're deciding between a few drivers but those drivers are also anonymous.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next