Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISHER MOTORSPORTS NEWS

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FISHER MOTORSPORTS NEWS Empty FISHER MOTORSPORTS NEWS

Post by The NROPL February 16th 2016, 5:51 pm

Founder: Ramian Fisher
Team Owner: Jordan Fisher

DRIVERS
2- Jordan Fisher
22- Zachary Fitzwater Sr.

TEAM WINS
1 (Barefield Season 10?)

BIO
Fisher Motorsports a 2-car team in the SCS that is slowly improving. Created back in season 10 by former racer Ramian Fisher who passed in the a Japan race due to a horrible crash. The team came back in season 19 with new owner Jordan Fisher (Ramian Fisher's younger brother) and fisher is currently working with elder step brother Maalik Nevins. FS often during weeks when they have the time off are mostly on tracks testing their cars such as Atlanta, Charlotte, Daytona, and AutoClub. This team's goal is to be a consistent top 20 team until they can run up with the big guns every race.

Last edited by The NROPL on December 20th 2017, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

FISHER MOTORSPORTS NEWS Empty Re: FISHER MOTORSPORTS NEWS

Post by The NROPL March 21st 2016, 7:48 pm

"Searching For Speed"

Hello there race fans, Martin McDaniel here with some new from the Sony Cup Series garage. There has been a lot of teams busy in the garages of the SCS, but one team that has been really busy has been the 2-car team of Fisher Motorsports. All season long and a bit of last season they have been looking for speed. The guys at FM has been testing nonstop trying to get better results out of their engine. Owner Jordan Fisher's goal was to keep a steady ending that never runs too rough and so far has done an amazing job at that and FM has yet to have an engine blown.
    Here is what the FM drivers had to say.

Maalik Nevins: "Due to the fact that SCS has changed to group qualifying, our main goal has been to get more speed, this way making it into a race would be a whole lot easier and less stress. We've been putting a lot of winnings into the cars at the shop and everyone has been working hard." 

Jordan Fisher: "The competition so far this season has been really intense and the races are getting harder. Teams like Redbull especially has been a team we take notes from. When on the track with them I don't just drive, but i watch their lines and when qualifying I watch their speed and compare it to ours. We came really close a couple of times to their speeds especially out at Auto Club where Maalik ran really well with the leaders. I felt we had a fast car there too but got cought up in a couple wrecks and couldn't really see for ourselves."

FM team vice president Oliver White spends a lot of time in the garages as well looking at the cars and their data and had a discussion with Jordan Fisher on weather or not they need a manufacture change for the 2017 season. So far there has been no more word on that and will be looking forward to hear from FM officials. 
   Once again my name is Martin McDaniel here bringing you news from the SCS garage. Until next time everybody, happy racing!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 21st 2016, 7:49 pm

Just thought i should be realistic for a bit and put that up there lol. If you want i can do this for every team int the SCS. Just PM me and i'll be realistic for ya xD

Also i got bored...so yea xDD
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL June 14th 2016, 3:56 pm

Fisher Motorsparts has again plan on changing manufactures from the current ford to something else in Season 17.

FM President:
We were just really waiting for the news about what mod will be used for the 2017 season and now that we've heard the news, we have decided.
Fisher Motorsports will be running in the Toyota for the 2017 SCS season. I wish luck to our boys
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL August 1st 2016, 8:17 pm

I like realistic posts like those lol
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL December 20th 2017, 11:38 pm

FOCUSING ON THE 2018 SEASON

The 2017 has ended and teams are awaiting the 2018 Season, Fisher Motorsports had a few good runs in 2017 and couldn’t really complain. As we say goodbye to Maalik Nevins on a full time ride, Fisher Motorsports welcomes Zachary Fitzwater Sr. on board.

Lots of changes are coming for the team for 2018 and one of the biggest changes was help from FBR. Our entire crew is greatful to that team and we plan to go into 2018 with our heads held high.

We’ve signed sponsorship contracts with big sponsors such as Monster Energy and Farmers along with Xfinity. We also want to point out our first team in the Hardee’s series which we are looking forward to working with our driver there Blaize McKinney!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 22nd 2018, 3:26 pm

After some negotiations with the Fuel brothers, Fisher Motorsports will have managers for each of their cars with Maalik Nevins and Jacob managing the #2 Toyota driven by Jordan Fisher while Noah and Ed Hart manages the #22 driven by Zachary Fitzwater Sr.

Maalik Nevins: "We haven't really done much resting since the end of the 2017 season, in fact right after christmas Jordan and I went to the shop to get back under the cars to prepare for the 2018 season. Fitzwater Sr. even flew out here to test with us and we've been improving a lot. Um..on january 6th we went down to Daytona to do mlre testing and we also went to Charlotte and California then back here in Georgia so we've been pretty busy with out entire team. Even in the National series we're working with McKinney and hes2been pretty busy with us as well. Hes a really cool guy to meet and he knkws what he's doing so we're looking forward to seeing him race and vet to know these awesome guys here in the garage."

Jordan Fisher: "We're getting a lot of help for this season which im really excited about. Um..thlugh Maalik retired he's still around the team 100% and with that we have some new guys on our team. Uh..when i heard the news that Fitzwater was gonna race for us i could hardly believe it. It gave our team an even bigger boost especially when we go to the road coarses. Hell i even challenged Zachary at a little go kart race at Atlanta Motorsports Park and he kicked my ass so theres no surprise there.
I'm also really excited to have the Fuel brothers wroking with us, we've raced against them on the track and they are tough to pass no doubt, nlw we have them helping whats going in our cars which i think is a big leap forward to the future of our team. In a few days we're gonna have all of them including McKinney feom the National series meet our entire family and have a huge dinner and i cant wait to get to know those guys on a more personal level. Its gonna be awesome" *laughs*
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 26th 2018, 11:17 pm

Im so excited for 2018 to begin with Fisher Motorsports already up to a excellent start im ready to Win races with this team
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 4th 2018, 10:40 am

The Shootout was a great day for Fisher Motorsports with Fitzwater's 4th place finish in his debut with the team and Jacob Hart's Top 10 finish in his last SCS start
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 4th 2018, 11:42 am

And so it begins! Daytona speed weeks is here and we couldn't be more excited. Our Toyota's looked like lightning bolts out there in testing and it definitely showed in the shootout!

Zachary Fitzwater was our highest finisher of two in the shootout with a solid 4th place finish. Couldn't be more proud to have him on our team! Hart too had a fast Toyota, just couldn't get the help he needed from behind. It was a really amazing sight however to see one of the Hart brothers in our ride and we'll never forget it!

Now it's time to move on to the rest of speed weeks and capture that Daytona 500 flag! #2and22thefront !
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 6th 2018, 2:06 am

Jordan Fisher out of NOWHERE found speed and Qualified in the Top 10 during Daytona 500 Qualifying while Fitzwater struggled and qualified 35th. The Duels on Thursday determines the field for the 500 and Fitzwater is on the bubble on making the 500
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 March 9th 2018, 10:36 am

Both of your cars have been quick for all of Speedweeks, hope you guys can make everything count on Sunday!
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 9th 2018, 10:48 am

We hope so as well! Thanks for the blessings. Looking forward to racing with you on Sunday!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 12th 2018, 11:20 pm

Sundays race went bad for Fisher while Fitzwater finished 18th on Debut for the team Fitzwater could have Won the 500 if a tyre wasnt a curse to him
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 15th 2018, 4:57 pm

Fisher and Fitzwater both Start in the Top 30 at the Rock
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 15th 2018, 5:02 pm

Gotta make some changes to our cars to get some more speed for Sunday. We'll get em
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 15th 2018, 7:05 pm

The NROPL wrote:Gotta make some changes to our cars to get some more speed for Sunday. We'll get em
Agree Mate
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 18th 2018, 2:18 pm

Neither car did well at the Rock. On to Vegas
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 26th 2018, 3:14 pm

Disaster race for both cars
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 31st 2018, 10:42 am

HNS: Blaize gets wrecked and flipped over wasnt happy at all. SCS at Atlanta both cars Qualified 22nd and 24th respectively
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 1st 2018, 7:14 pm

McKinney finished P2 in the HMS at Auto Club, that 12 was looking like a bolt of lightning out there! Congrats to the entire 12 team on putting on that performance!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 1st 2018, 7:15 pm

Procore to join Jordan Fisher and Fisher Motorsports as a sponsor!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 2nd 2018, 7:01 pm

The NROPL wrote:Procore to join Jordan Fisher and Fisher Motorsports as a sponsor!
Thats cool to see a new Sponsor joining our team
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 3rd 2018, 2:47 pm

Fitzwater finishes 17th at Atlanta while Fisher had a HORRIFIC race in 1 of of his 2 home track races
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 7th 2018, 11:05 pm

HORRIFIC night for both Fisher Cars
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot