Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHASE FOR THE ROCKSTAR CUP

2 posters

Go down

Rockstar - CHASE FOR THE ROCKSTAR CUP Empty CHASE FOR THE ROCKSTAR CUP

Post by The NROPL February 19th 2016, 6:20 pm

The chase is finally on for the RES. Who are you shooting for? Who do you think will capitalize and win it all??

My personal pick to win it all for all 3 series are...

TRUCKS
51-Phillip Goldberg

Phillip Goldberg has been dominant all season long including an amazing win at Daytona and winning Charlotte while trying to recover from his injuries at Dega in the Xfinity Series. My bet is that Goldberg will carry the momentum throught the chase!

XFINITY
There are some really great drivers in the Xfinity Chase, but my bet goes out to the 10 of Jonny Cokes who has been really consistant. He is a wonderful driver and could possibly make things happen!

CUP
This is a harder decision to make, but my pick to win it all is the 4 of Phillip Goldberg again. This guy has been on fire all season long to be honest. He has been quite unstoppable and i feel he can win this thing!

Choose your Nation...Choose your side.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Rockstar - CHASE FOR THE ROCKSTAR CUP Empty Re: CHASE FOR THE ROCKSTAR CUP

Post by Riggrnr February 26th 2016, 5:48 pm

Well after race 1 in the chase at chicagoland, the guy that is on top is James Bowles, he is at round 2 and guess who he beat to advanced...Your right, Philip Goldberg, these two are gonna be the ones to fight for this championship, Bowles is my pick to take it all after race 1.
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum