Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016

+5
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
MrKyleCollins
FUEL
9 posters

Go down

Sony - Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016 Empty Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016

Post by FUEL March 2nd 2016, 8:36 pm

Noah Hart made an announcement earlier today that this season will be his final Sony Cup Series season. Hart who has started in every Sony Cup Series season besides Season 7 has announced his departure from racing in the series he started racing in as it was just trying to get started up way back in Season 1. Noah said, "It's something I have been thinking about for the longest time. We at FBR have been doing good in getting the cars ready and prepared. I believe we are as prepared to win the championship since winning it 3 seasons about with my brother taking home the championship. I believe the car I'm driving and the team behind me, and I also believe in myself to come home as the champion for 2016. However, I feel like its only good for the sport and the company of FBR if I step down and take up my ownership at FBR and put that before my racing career. I want to give that my all. I believe with the many new faces hoping to move up into the series that it will be good to have a young talent in the car. I believe DC will be filled with a lot of emotions with it being my final ride... But we are going to try and win this championship by the time the season is out and hey if we can't atleast lets go out and have a great time and make the best of it. Thank you."

Noah Hart out of 4 races so far this season has 4 starts, 1 pole coming in the 20th Annual Daytona 500, 0 wins, 1 top 5, 2 top 10s, 1 DNF, and has led 22 of 244 laps completed. Noah is one of the few drivers who has raced in Season 1 who is still active. (Richerd Johnson, Nick Mace, Ryan Acosta, Luke Martin, Eugene Demax being the others) Noah has started 331 races out of 349 races the SCS has ran as Phoenix for Round 5 will mark the 350th SCS race.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sony - Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016 Empty Re: Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016

Post by MrKyleCollins March 2nd 2016, 9:12 pm

Collins: Man, its been an honour to race against such a legend. I mean, if it wasn't for Noah, I'd be a come or go-homer in terrible equipment, not a come or go-homer in decent equipment. But seriously, Noah (and Jacob) basically made my career take off, if it weren't for them I'd be nothing. So Noah, good luck this season, I hope you can finally get a championship after all these years!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sony - Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016 Empty Re: Noah Hart To Retire From Sony Cup Series After 2016

Post by CJ Racing March 2nd 2016, 9:29 pm

Dodd: "I haven't known Noah for very long, but even in that short time, I have come to learn exactly why he is considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest driver in this series. I wish him the best of success this coming season."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 2nd 2016, 9:53 pm

Pericles:" Nooooooooooooooooo! O I never got the chance to be your teammate, but maybe someday we will sit down and talk about the SCS in general and catch up on things."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2016, 11:10 pm

Cavy: Its been a pleasure racin against ya, gotta take you out to dinner some time, my treat, never talk that much anymore but your a great racer and deserve our time.

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 2nd 2016, 11:42 pm

It's be an honour to race against you. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 March 3rd 2016, 6:33 pm

At least you got the right mindset. Go after the championship and steal as many checkered flags as possible.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 3rd 2016, 8:09 pm

Sean: Kind of not surprised here... Let Noah leave on top!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP March 3rd 2016, 9:53 pm

Davis: It's been nice racing against you Noah. They're going to have to stop hiring me before I stop racing.

OOC: Before you think Jordan is being a jerk this is my view over NASCAR overall. Really never has their been a driver that has left NASCAR on top until Gordon and now Tony. Which mostly comes from a marketing standpoint this guy is still relevant and we can throw him a big going away party and he isn't really going to race again if he retire. Except Tony that guy has racing in his blood. I'm going to stop myself right there before I go on a total rant that you guys probably wouldn't read. It might be something I add later.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 4th 2016, 4:33 pm

Finguy: "...Corporate sponsors aside. The field would just not be a same way if guys like Hart wasn't here. I might join one day, but not until I reach my goals here in the SCS."

OOC: ...Justagamebut
Understandable point.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down