Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix

+8
DarkVoid718
RedViperGaming
FitzwaterAustralia59
Finnish909
Mr.YAMP
MrKyleBusch1
theformalslime
FUEL
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix Empty Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix

Post by FUEL March 7th 2016, 4:08 pm

At Phoenix it was Nick Mace coming home with the win but with a late race caution coming out sparking some controversy at the end leaving many to question the actions of Zachary Fitzwater bringing out the late race caution after plowing into the pit wall with less than 15 laps to go.

The caution was brought out while Nick Mace was looking good to come away with his 23rd career win but with Sean Perkins behind in 2nd not able to catch him over the past 30 laps and coming to 10 to go, caution came out with redbull teammate to Perkins, Fitzwater runs into the pit wall in an attempt to come to pit road after blowing a motor. Fitzwater told the media that he couldn't see and that was the reason he hit the wall and was taken back a bit when he hit the pit wall.

But while going back on the radio communications when Fitzwater blew up down the back, Fitzwater told the crew motor blew up and Fitzwater's crew chief came on telling Zachary that to come on down to the pits, Perkins can not catch Mace he is in 2nd and Fitzwater radio'd back saying 10-4 it was at this moment coming off turn 4 Fitzwater came and hit the pitwall spinning himself around and bringing out the caution.

The SCS Officials felt Redbull was taking an action in trying to tamper with the outcome of the race and is pentalizing Redbull 20 points in Owner Points of all cars, pentalizing Zachary Fitzwater 20 points in Main Points, and suspending the crew chief of Zachary Fitzwater for 3 races and will be back after Round 8 of Oklahoma.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix Empty Re: Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix

Post by theformalslime March 7th 2016, 4:20 pm

I'm sorry, I just had to
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix Empty Re: Redbull Pentalized With Actions Done At Phoenix

Post by MrKyleBusch1 March 7th 2016, 5:49 pm

So what did Vincent Allen have to do with the situation. That is not fair to him. I could be why Fitzwater and maybe Perkins but I do not get why Vincent gets involved in this at all. I had no action in this as I was in the car but we are personally going to release Fitzwater's crew chief for making such a stupid call even with Perkins and Fitzwater already locked into the chase. We do not deal with BS like that from anyone that works for us. The only thing we are fighting for is for Vincent to get his points back that he does not deserve to loose.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP March 7th 2016, 6:38 pm

Hunter Davis (YAMP Motorsports Owner): It's a shame that one call effected a whole team, but it was a call that was to effect the outcome of the race. Even though it failed it was blatant. It's sad that Vincent got wrapped up in it, but it was a call to effect the teams performance not just the performance of one driver.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 7th 2016, 7:05 pm

Jeffery Finguy(Owner of FPM): "...It sucks, but that's what happens when one person tries to bend the rules for another to try and steal a win that's not how any team should act. I think it was somewhat fair. Vincent is a good driver, I think he can beat me in driver points by the end of the season anyways."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 8th 2016, 6:45 pm

Why am I even surprised about this not even going to discuss about the last race anymore unless the lap car who dumped me in the Turn 3 Wall wants to come over and apologize to me if not I'm not discussing about anything. Moving on to @Texas World take the penalty and move on
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 March 8th 2016, 6:46 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Why am I even surprised about this not even going to discuss about the last race anymore unless the lap car who dumped me in the Turn 3 Wall wants to come over and apologize to me if not I'm not discussing about anything. Moving on to @Texas World take the penalty and move on
And that is the type of mentality will deserve to have on this team.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 8th 2016, 6:57 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Why am I even surprised about this not even going to discuss about the last race anymore unless the lap car who dumped me in the Turn 3 Wall wants to come over and apologize to me if not I'm not discussing about anything. Moving on to @Texas World take the penalty and move on
And that is the type of mentality will deserve to have on this team.
And it will kept that no matter what all 3 of our cars got a Job to do and Go after a Win at Texas World simple as that
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP March 8th 2016, 7:08 pm

OOC: you don't know how much I'm laughing on the turn of a dime characteristic change I just saw. XD
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 9th 2016, 12:35 am

Pericles:" Well then.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 12:50 am

RedViperGaming wrote:Pericles:" Well then.."
Really start drama come on
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 12:51 am

Oh yeah btw i'll take the words back from yesterday that was all a lie my radio quit smh at people don't understand my radio was unplugged before the engine blew smh

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on March 9th 2016, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 1:07 am

I'm appealing my 20 pt penalty anyways and pollard should get penalized for criticing a driver give me a break you just can't do that as a driver criticize another driver is in the rulebook give me a break
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 1:09 am

I'm appealing my 20 pt penalty anyways and pollard should get penalized for criticing a driver give me a break you just can't do that as a driver criticize another driver is in the rulebook give me a break
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 March 9th 2016, 7:26 am

Getting 2013 Richmond flashbacks...

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 8:43 am

DarkVoid718 wrote:Getting 2013 Richmond flashbacks...
stop it I had enough of a couple of you drivers starting **** on me just stop it
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2016, 10:04 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
stop it I had enough of a couple of you drivers starting **** on me just stop it

*I'm not an admin or anything and I'm not supposed to be correcting people or telling them what to do so I'll make a recommendation. He said nothing towards to harm or offend you. It's nice how you censored out your swear because of the forum rules but honestly if your actions like this keep occurring Kenny, Ike, Noah, etc will not find it amusing and will put it in the dumpster. Just keep that in mind, carry on! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 9th 2016, 11:07 pm

alancavy wrote:

*I'm not an admin or anything and I'm not supposed to be correcting people or telling them what to do so I'll make a recommendation. He said nothing towards to harm or offend you. It's nice how you censored out your swear because of the forum rules but honestly if your actions like this keep occurring Kenny, Ike, Noah, etc will not find it amusing and will put it in the dumpster. Just keep that in mind, carry on! Smile

Honestly, I am too lazy to really care about throwing it in the dumpster... If anyone else wants to that is fine by me. I honestly don't know what to do with you Zach, and I do not really want to dive into it because I am not feeling up to it. However it does seem like Fitzy is trying to start a fight. I'll let the other admins take it this time.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 9th 2016, 11:55 pm

f1fan wrote:
alancavy wrote:

Honestly, I am too lazy to really care about throwing it in the dumpster... If anyone else wants to that is fine by me. I honestly don't know what to do with you Zach, and I do not really want to dive into it because I am not feeling up to it. However it does seem like Fitzy is trying to start a fight. I'll let the other admins take it this time.
I'm not starting a fight. I'm not even going to say anything else I'm moving from this controversy and moving on to the next race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia March 10th 2016, 2:25 am

I was going to step in and help resolve the issue, but looks like its resolved...

Carry on. Smile
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 March 10th 2016, 6:47 am

So a fight nearly broke out and Red Bull got docked 20 points. Welp GG Everyone

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 10th 2016, 12:19 pm

Andrei1 wrote:So a fight nearly broke out and Red Bull got docked 20 points. Welp GG Everyone

These kinds of sarcastic posts have no business being on here...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 10th 2016, 7:15 pm

Andrei1 wrote:So a fight nearly broke out and Red Bull got docked 20 points. Welp GG Everyone

Who is this kid???
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 10th 2016, 8:49 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:

Who is this kid???

We know him. The other two admins said to give this guy another chance.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis March 10th 2016, 9:31 pm

f1fan wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:

Who is this kid???

We know him. The other two admins said to give this guy another chance.
bounce
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next