#44 Skye Commons Hot Wheels Dodge
#45 Ryan Acosta Auto Zone/National Guard Dodge
Team Presidents:

Andreas Allen (2015-)

Crew Chiefs:

43:(2015-) Peter Alvarez
44:(2015-) Stanley Floyd
45: (2015-2016)  Brad Hart, (2016-) Chris Bradley
Team Wins: 3 (Acosta: Atlanta,Texas World, Texas)

Last edited by AAllen22 on January 28th 2017, 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allen Family Racing Team

Post by AAllen22 on March 27th 2016, 10:24 pm

Andreas: "A solid day for the 43 team, the 13th place is the team's best finish this season. Not the start to the season we wanted, but we're going in the right direction."

" Ryan had to start the race on a provisional, and he ended up 36th after wrecking. I'm glad the team got him back out there every point matters, even at this point. Bad luck kind of cost him any shot at a good run."

"Hayden missed the field, This week at the shop we're going to be working on new qualifying setups, because that has been some of our bad luck this season, can;t start good enough to avoid wrecks and on tracks where passing is hard, it hurts us even more. I know that 44 team will be back next week and make the show."

On to next week..

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on July 10th 2016, 10:50 am

( Gonna try and do these again, and keep it going.)

Andreas: "A pretty middling day for the 43 team. Overall the car felt tight all day, and we couldn't hold the bottom at all. We need to work on qualifying setups still. Just a constant issue we need to fix."

"Ryan finished 26th, after starting 3rd. Just couldn't hold that bottom line at all. Good job to Ryan on the top 5 qualifying effort. If that 45 team keeps doing that, they'll work into that top 25."

"Skye finished 5th. He has been a revelation for that 44 team. Those guys have shown great determination to get that 44 better. They always work on pit stops, and are the first in the shop every morning. They keep running this well, we could be looking at our 2nd win of the season."

On to next week..

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on July 18th 2016, 10:44 am

Pocono

Andreas:" We finished 16th after starting 4th, I'm happy we got a top 5 qualifying effort today, but we just couldn't hang onto it. The car had some handling issues, and that last pit stop didn't help matters."

" Ryan finished 37th after that wreck into the wall. Just a bad luck streak right now for those guys. We need to get that 45 better if we wanna get it into the chase. He still has a shot to get in there, and I know they can do it."

"Skye finished 25th. A decent run for that team, I feel like they could've done better if the qualifying effort was better, but I won't complain too much."

On to next week...

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on January 28th 2017, 11:58 am

(I'll try to do these again, AND NOT FORGET LOL)

Daytona

Andreas: "Overall, we had a solid day, just got into that wreck when the 23 came down into us. Just bad luck, and got parked after the car was too slow."

"Skye finished 13th, I am glad that team had a solid day, they worked through the offseason constantly to get better. He had a quiet day, but still finished in the top 15."

"Vince finished 15th, in what could possibly be his last start in the SCS for the foreseeable future. He did a great job, kept that car clean all day long. He told me that he wants to pursue other opportunities in racing, and is staying on the team as a sort of liaison between us and FPM for the alliance."

"Ryan struggled all day with engine problems, and couldn't keep up. We have to see what happened with that engine, because it was a problem all weekend for that 45. I hope we can fix that for the next race."

On to the Rock

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on January 28th 2017, 12:00 pm

AAllen22 wrote:(I'll try to do these again, AND NOT FORGET LOL)

Daytona

Andreas: "Overall, we had a solid day, just got into that wreck when the 23 came down into us. Just bad luck, and got parked after the car was too slow."

"Skye finished 13th, I am glad that team had a solid day, they worked through the offseason constantly to get better. He had a quiet day, but still finished in the top 15."

"Vince finished 15th, in what could possibly be his last start in the SCS for the foreseeable future. He did a great job, kept that car clean all day long. He told me that he wants to pursue other opportunities in racing, and is staying on the team as a sort of liaison between us and FPM for the alliance."

"Ryan struggled all day with engine problems, and couldn't keep up. We have to see what happened with that engine, because it was a problem all weekend for that 45. I hope we can fix that for the next race."

On to the Rock  
I thought the next race was Road Atlanta?
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top