Least Favorite Racing series

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 6:05 pm

What is your least favorite racing series...

In all honesty, mine is NASCAR. I have begun to despise that horrendous series. Yes I watch it because there is nothing else on, on a Sunday Afternoon. But I hate it now. I can not understand why anyone likes it anymore. Here is my list of "problems" with NASCAR

-David Ragan
-Robotic Drivers
-Lunatic sanctioning body
-Brian France
-Over complicated rules
-Stupid championship system
-Terrible Superspeedway Package
-David Ragan's crappy team
-Terrible commentators (Jeff Burton + Everyone on FOX)
-All the tracks are the exact same
-No Road Courses
-David Ragan's holier than thou attitude
-Jr. Fans
-The fans in general
-Needless drama
-The schedule is garbage
-Martinsville
-Texas
-The fact that people think David Ragan is good
-Bristol
-Phoenix
-The massive overhyping that the Daytona 500 gets. (Face it, the 500 isn't that good)
-Darrell Waltrip
-Micheal Waltrip
-The fact that David Ragan has a ride
-Jeff Gordon's terrible commentary
-Mike Helton
-Jack Roush and his crappy racing team
-Danica Cash-grab (Indycar was lucky to offload her)
-David Ragan's constant religious banter in every interview that is extremely hipocritical
-People complaining that Toyota is not American
-The Caution Clock
-The XFinity Series
-Kyle Busch murdering everyone in said series
-Richard Childress
-Austin "I am only here because my grandpappy owns the team" Dillon
-Ty "See above" Dillon
-Talladega's infield
-Charlotte Motor Speedway
-David Ragan insulting the holy racing series.
-Trevor Bayne
-Chase Elliott


Once again, I only really watch NASCAR because nothing else is on, and I also like to see if I get a free bloomin onion at Outback.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 6:37 pm

Really??? Wow you have a serious problem dude. 80% of that stuff is exactly the reason why NASCAR is great, and I have no idea what your problem is with David Regan. He's a nice guy who hasn't done anything to make anyone else mad(which is probably why people think he's boring....). Plus you repeated yourself like 20 times, so that it would look like a lot.

And FYI, Formula 1 is the worst racing series in the world; Boring racing, the same team winning OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, the ridiculous points system that doesn't even matter because it's the same team winning OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, the worst safety standards of any major racing sport(besides drag racing, but that's not really racing...), a horrific owner who literally wants to move what is IMO the best track on the F1 schedule (Monza) to Hell(I mean Sin) City/Las Vegas, and I could go on and on.

Too many tires, the over computerization of the cars, the shortness of the races(a soccer game lasts longer!), lack of passing, no good storylines(I mean seriously, Hamilton VS Rosberg, that's the best you can do?), and on and on and on. Seriously, who wants to watch that?

The only reason I'd watch F1 at all is because of the Memorial Day Weekend, but even then, why would I want to get up that early to watch the most boring racing series in the world?
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Mr.YAMP on March 29th 2016, 6:49 pm

NASCAR was lucky enough to offload Juan Pablo to indy car. Fucking wrecking into JetDryers

As well Darlington's Southern 500 is looking to be the sporting event of the year. With the new downforce package and just flat out great racing even last season. It's got more hype than Daytona last year and will again this year.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 688
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 6:56 pm

CJ Racing wrote: I have no idea what your problem is with David Regan. He's a nice guy who hasn't done anything to make anyone else mad(which is probably why people think he's boring....).

https://twitter.com/davidragan/status/589906943499612161

I have A HUGE Hatred for that bible thumping ass! He is hypocritical and has never done anything to warrant having a ride in NASCAR.


Last edited by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by McBlair on March 29th 2016, 7:00 pm

I wonder which NASCAR driver Kenny hates the most, surprised he never mentioned it in the post.
(Btw, BK Racing isn't that terrible. But anyways)

I do agree, NASCAR is one of my least favourite series. Sure they have some good racing but it's getting more boring, they have Brad Keselowski, and Bill France. The rules are too overcomplicated, and I still especially think the rule about having to speak to media if you're on the top 3 is bull. The most exciting Super speedway races are now getting worse and worse besides the finishes. With the model changes there is no bump drafting and there's not as much passing and the underfunded teams can no longer upset and who didn't like it when that happened? That's just a few reasons to name a few. The overhyping of the Daytona 500 is greatly annoying. It's not even that good, least interesting race so far in 2016. Although, I don't hate David Ragan like a lot of you. I do think he's a good driver, maybe not the most polite person at times and hypocrital at times but aren't we all? Thank god they have the truck series, definitely the most interesting series of them all and the same team doesn't dominate each race.

I also don't like Formula One and IndyCar. Just don't find it interesting, like NASCAR, and it is just so unsafe. But, they do have some good races. I'll give them that Kenny Wink


Last edited by McBlair on March 29th 2016, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 7:10 pm

f1fan wrote:
CJ Racing wrote: I have no idea what your problem is with David Regan. He's a nice guy who hasn't done anything to make anyone else mad(which is probably why people think he's boring....).

https://twitter.com/davidragan/status/589906943499612161

I have A HUGE Hatred for that bible thumping ass! He is hypocritical never has done anything to warrant having a ride in NASCAR.

First all all, he was correct in his starment, Indycar races on road courses ARE boring. Second of all, if you think he's a "Bible-Thumper", then I should just be banned today cause you have no idea how little you know of me. He(just like most modern-day Christians, quote the Bible without having any idea what it says. They just follow super-rich millionaires that pocket their money because"God will bless you back", even though the Bible doesn't say that. I'd go further, but I'm not because I want to have fun and stay in this forum for a good while. Good day!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Persona40 on March 29th 2016, 7:35 pm

Yeah, and ovals may seem like boring circles, but roads course don't have a whole lot of passing like ovals. Now that I think about it, I'm actually glad NASCAR only races two road courses a year, because if we had more road courses, NASCAR would probably be even more boring.
avatar
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Ghost Planet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 7:38 pm

I have nothing wrong with people being religious. However Ragan shoves it down your throat when in reality is his a giant hippocrate.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Mr.YAMP on March 29th 2016, 7:39 pm

When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 688
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 7:42 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

Exactly.
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 7:44 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

I don't know, but every interview I see of him, he is quoting the bible or something. Honestly, I could care less about that. It is the fact that he is a hypocrite is why I don't like him.

And he has never done anything to warrant a ride in Cup.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by McBlair on March 29th 2016, 7:52 pm

f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

I don't know, but every interview I see of him, he is quoting the bible or something. Honestly, I could care less about that. It is the fact that he is a hypocrite is why I don't like him.

And he has never done anything to warrant a ride in Cup.
I mean, he's won two races and has had decent seasons. He does deserve his ride more than some people who have them.
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 7:53 pm

f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

I don't know, but every interview I see of him, he is quoting the bible or something. Honestly, I could care less about that. It is the fact that he is a hypocrite is why I don't like him.

And he has never done anything to warrant a ride in Cup.

Why, because he thanks God? So do a lot of drivers. Dale Jr has a Bible verse in his car every week, Joe Gibbs prays with his team after every win, etc....

And in terms of not warrenting a Cup ride, neither has Ricky Stenhouse, Trevor Bayne, Danica Patrick, Chris Buscher, or even Kyle Larson. It's all a matter of sponsorship nowadays, and sponsors love David Regan.
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 8:00 pm

McBlair wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

I don't know, but every interview I see of him, he is quoting the bible or something. Honestly, I could care less about that. It is the fact that he is a hypocrite is why I don't like him.

And he has never done anything to warrant a ride in Cup.
I mean, he's won two races and has had decent seasons. He does deserve his ride more than some people who have them.

Superspeedways... Keep in mind, Derrick Cope won at a Superspeedway.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 8:02 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:When does Ragan say anything about religion? Barely any of the drivers say anything.

I don't know, but every interview I see of him, he is quoting the bible or something. Honestly, I could care less about that. It is the fact that he is a hypocrite is why I don't like him.

And he has never done anything to warrant a ride in Cup.

Why, because he thanks God? So do a lot of drivers. Dale Jr has a Bible verse in his car every week, Joe Gibbs prays with his team after every win, etc....

And in terms of not warrenting a Cup ride, neither has Ricky Stenhouse, Trevor Bayne, Danica Patrick, Chris Buscher, or even Kyle Larson. It's all a matter of sponsorship nowadays, and sponsors love David Regan.

There is something different about Ragan that makes him seem like a bible thumper. Stenhouse is actually showing he has some talent. Bayne was a one hit wonder. Danica is well, Danica. Chris Buscher hasn't been around long enough to judge him, and Larson has more talent in one finger then Ragan has. Keep in mind, he routinely finished mid-20s in points in a pretty decent Roush car.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Mr.YAMP on March 29th 2016, 8:09 pm

Stenhouse and Buescher have National Series championships. They're just on a terrible Ford teams. They deserve to be in cup. David Ragan and Gilliland both marched up the field with like 2 to go. Ragan deserved that it wasn't like they did nothing over there at FRM to get an easy win.

Then we really don't see the drivers 1 on 1 very much, so the robotic driver thing really isn't a problem, but when we get those 1 on 1 moment. We do see em get emotional, we see when they're frustrated. We see when they're having a great time. Only one that really acts like a robot is Paul Menard. XD

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 688
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 8:15 pm

Sprint Cup wins?

Regan: 2
Others: 0

And the reason why I said Kyle Larson is because while his talent level is great, he has 1(ONE!!!) win in the 4 years he has been in NASCAR. Even the rest of those guys(besides Danica) have done better than that.

And Paul Menard's hilarious, because he knows that he acts like a robot and goes along with it LOL!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Finnish909 on March 29th 2016, 8:46 pm

Making a topic thread just to get everyone in a fuss because of NASCAR. Real mature Kenny.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by f1fan on March 29th 2016, 8:56 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Making a topic thread just to get everyone in a fuss because of NASCAR. Real mature Kenny.

That wasn't the point in all seriousness. I was interested to see what everyone thought was their least favorite series. Heck, I'd be willing to hear some Indycar series criticism.

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Sandusky, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Finnish909 on March 29th 2016, 8:59 pm

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Making a topic thread just to get everyone in a fuss because of NASCAR. Real mature Kenny.

That wasn't the point in all seriousness. I was interested to see what everyone thought was their least favorite series. Heck, I'd be willing to hear some Indycar series criticism.

Then at least, tone it down to a three. Good god man, there's like a riot happening in here.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 9:11 pm

OK, well the biggest complaint I can give on Indycar is that ridiculous double points rule to decide the championship. That and the lack of races Indycar has hurt the product IMO.

The issue that I have with Indycar is that it's just average in almost every way(besides the Indy 500 of course). The racing isn't consistent, no one knows who is gonna have the fastest car each week, the and they don't have any semblance of a rivalry. Even when the racing is somewhat exciting, it just doesn't seem to excite me the same way. It's not bad, it's just average, except for the Indy 500, which is AWESOME!!!(Go Juan Pablo + Helio!)
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing on March 29th 2016, 9:14 pm

GabryelCaruaru wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Making a topic thread just to get everyone in a fuss because of NASCAR. Real mature Kenny.

That wasn't the point in all seriousness. I was interested to see what everyone thought was their least favorite series. Heck, I'd be willing to hear some Indycar series criticism.
Bruh - Racing, CJ 2016
your argument is suspect

And your quotes are off. My argument is just fine, if you got substance to disagree, please, share it with us Wink
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum