Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 of Chicagoland

+12
FitzwaterAustralia59
McBlair
Mr.YAMP
Finnish909
MrKyleCollins
DarkVoid718
CJ Racing
Persona40
f1fan
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
FUEL
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 9 of Chicagoland - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 9 of Chicagoland

Post by DarkVoid718 April 11th 2016, 8:47 pm

"Wasn't sure if I was clear of those two guys above me and I ended up getting into them and ruining their day. Then I got involved in the #18 and #61's rollovers. But I just hate the way Jake was wrecked, it definitely could have been avoided. I'm keeping my eye on the #82 from now on, I'ma race him a lot more aggressively."

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 11th 2016, 11:49 pm

Perkins dismisses criticism, redirects it at Finguy, Baskinger and Turner

Sean Perkins the SCS point leader has received a lot of criticism this past weekend for a wreck with Jake Baskinger. Perkins responded with one of his classic answers, "If Jeffery (Finguy) wants to talk shit about me, he best do it using proper grammar. Since he has no capability of doing that, his arguments end up sounding like my 5 year old niece's arguments for me to give her more cookies. I think someone ought to change his diaper. Jake (Baskinger) was running me all over the track a few laps before, and put myself in a couple of rather stupid situations. So I dumped him in a safe spot. It is a shame that Luke (Martin) got taken out, but tough shit. Jesse (Turner), you may be a former SCS champion, but you have the driving ability of a dead cat. You are far too passive my friend. Maybe you should take lessons from me about not giving a shit, and you will get better. Just like how I won't give a shit when I spin him out next week!"
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 12th 2016, 12:13 am

Current SCS Champion* until someone wins this year he's the champ. You're a former champ and the biggest asshole of all time so I wouldn't put it past ya.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 9:48 am

61 was driving careless ruined my day
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 10:00 am

Fitzwater's message to the 61 Team to the media after the race. "If I see that 61 Car anyway near me next week that team better look out because it's going to get ugly between them and I."
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 10:05 am

DarkVoid718 wrote:"Wasn't sure if I was clear of those two guys above me and I ended up getting into them and ruining their day. Then I got involved in the #18 and #61's rollovers. But I just hate the way Jake was wrecked, it definitely could have been avoided. I'm keeping my eye on the #82 from now on, I'ma race him a lot more aggressively."
I would look out for the 61 if they want to keep that crap up wrecking Championship Contenders like you and I
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 12th 2016, 6:24 pm

Pericles" The first time I caused a wreck this season, and I'm a championship contender too. You can run back and eat my shit, I don't give a single fuck. I caused a big wreck, yes i'm sorry for that. But now it's on, since apparently by context, I did this before. You better believe your spinning into the wall if you're near me boy. If I had drove into the corner more smoothly and avoided the wrecks later on, I would be in the chase by points now. A Shit Racing Surface and Bad Tires = Problems kid. Now you're going to have to look out for that #61. You'll have a nice view of me in the front pack."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 April 12th 2016, 9:44 pm

Fitzwater calm down before I start taking action in your stupid situation. Just one deal. Take crap about it and move on.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 11:30 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Fitzwater calm down before I start taking action in your stupid situation. Just one deal. Take crap about it and move on.
Sorry alright had a bad race weekend and just lost my cool. My bad. Already cooled off and ready for the next race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 11:43 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Pericles" The first time I caused a wreck this season, and I'm a championship contender too. You can run back and eat my shit, I don't give a single fuck. I caused a big wreck, yes i'm sorry for that. But now it's on, since apparently by context, I did this before. You better believe your spinning into the wall if you're near me boy. If I had drove into the corner more smoothly and avoided the wrecks later on, I would be in the chase by points now. A Shit Racing Surface and Bad Tires = Problems kid. Now you're going to have to look out for that #61. You'll have a nice view of me in the front pack."
Pericles I'm sorry lost my cool and my temper all race long. Move on as friends bud we cool
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami April 12th 2016, 11:51 pm

Tauger: "Well, whatever Red Bull sees in Perkins is beyond me and how I'm always involved in someone else's mess for what feels like every week (not just Perkins) is also beyond me."
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2016, 10:04 am

Cavy: It's a shame Perkins is pissed off at Baskinger because he was racing him. 100% Blame on Perkins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2