Round 11 of Mosport

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 11 of Mosport

Post by FUEL on May 1st 2016, 12:32 pm

Lets go racing in Canada! Thanks to DJ on commentating this very LONG but EXCITING race!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on May 1st 2016, 1:11 pm

No comment
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alancavy on May 1st 2016, 2:03 pm

Cavy: YES, YES WE DIDN'T CRASH, WE FINISHED 6TH,
alancavy
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on May 1st 2016, 3:06 pm

Kurtis: "We weren't a race winning car, and fell off to the leaders, but a top 10 is very satisfactory for us."

Season 13 Sony Cup Series Champion and Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #39), SCS, (#8, #4) and PWCOM (#8 and #7) and KR Subaru for ARCSOA (#19, #48).

DKurtis
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on May 1st 2016, 3:14 pm

Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Freeman: "Somebody answer me this, what the hell is happening with my team this year. I've been calm up til now and I know my drivers are trying but this was our home track and only one driver got a top 25 finish. I don't know what to do anymore to get us top finishes again. Maybe I need to get together with Noah Hart again and he can help me with suggestions to become almost top tier once again."
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 on May 1st 2016, 4:44 pm

Made a charge through the field at one point but strategy didn't work out and wound up 25th.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on May 1st 2016, 5:29 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Freeman: "Somebody answer me this, what the hell is happening with my team this year. I've been calm up til now and I know my drivers are trying but this was our home track and only one driver got a top 25 finish. I don't know what to do anymore to get us top finishes again. Maybe I need to get together with Noah Hart again and he can help me with suggestions to become almost top tier once again."
Mate i feel really terrible for you racing in front of your home fans and get taken out was not how I wanted to see you wrecked like that. I helped you to get up to the Top 25 early in the race until someone dumped you. You'll get another shot at it when we come back to CTMP the 2nd go around. Head up bud get ready for next week have a short memory bud focus on one race at a time don't let your frustration come out one race at a time take my advise bud
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on May 1st 2016, 5:40 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Mate i feel really terrible for you racing in front of your home fans and get taken out was not how I wanted to see you wrecked like that. I helped you to get up to the Top 25 early in the race until someone dumped you. You'll get another shot at it when we come back to CTMP the 2nd go around. Head up bud get ready for next week have a short memory bud focus on one race at a time don't let your frustration come out one race at a time take my advise bud
Collins: Thanks Zach!
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on May 1st 2016, 11:55 pm

Tauger: 36th "Alright....what else can I say about my season other than this season has gone next to nowhere so far."
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops on May 2nd 2016, 3:06 am

Syron: "I was top 10 until that last lap..."

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on May 4th 2016, 1:22 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:

Collins: Thanks Zach!
Your Welcome Kyle anytime
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2