Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model

3 posters

Go down

Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model Empty Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model

Post by f1fan April 29th 2016, 11:46 pm

After a long initial test of the new cars, there is a consensus that the new car is VERY powerful! Here are Kenny Myatt's comments on the new car.

"The car is a bit heavier then the previous incarnations. However these Straight V8 motors that we all are running are powerful as crap. These things accelerate off the line like a bat out of hell. Plus they really pick up speed in the center of the corner. So there will be a lot more throttle management this season rather than last season. Overall, the cars are a lot less complex to drive. Some of the older cars required you to get a PHD in advanced calculus to get them to run. These cars require a great deal of driving skill rather then straight up intelligence. That rear wing also gives us quite a bit of downforce, so it will be interesting to see how that affects us. I believe we may be allowed to adjust that rear-wing element, so for individual tracks, it may end up being very interesting to see how different downforce packages will work. I also hope we can adjust the rear wing mid-race as well. I know my guys want to put a knob on board my car so I can change it mid-race."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model Empty Re: Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model

Post by CJ Racing April 29th 2016, 11:59 pm

Dodd: "Got some great notes for our team next season. It's going to be interesting, especially on the road courses, to see how these cars are gonna handle with all that acceleration from the middle of the corner off..."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model Empty Re: Myatt, Fitzwater and others tests new car model

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 30th 2016, 12:45 am

Fitzwater's Coments about the new car. "WOW this car drives like rails off the Railroad Tracks the Horsepower of this car is a beauty drives into the corners as smooth as ever drives off the corner like blooming roses. This Car is the baddest car out there and it's the best Car I think I've ever driven in recent memory or EVER!
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down