Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver Biographies

+4
McBlair
CJ Racing
Rovenami
f1fan
8 posters

Go down

Driver Biographies Empty Driver Biographies

Post by f1fan May 5th 2016, 12:56 am

Template:

Name: Kenny Myatt

Driver Biographies Myatt11
D.O.B.: 04/11
Team: PETRONAS Honda
Hometown: Bay Village, OH
Spouse/Significant Other: Dr. Madison Forsythe (Myatt)
Children: Sean (13), Madeline (13), Ian (6) (OOC: Yes I did just double the ages of both Kenny's kids! LOL)
Nicknames: The Buckeye Bullet, Imperial Racer
Favorite Track: Road Atlanta
Least Favorite Track: Darlington
Why he got into racing: "My dad was a Open Wheel Racer in Ohio. Getting into racing was in my blood. My Grandfather raced Motorcycles in Britain."
Biggest Rivals: Noah Hart, Jacob Hart, Nick Mace
Fun Facts: Myatt's daughter Madeline is the Ohio Junior Karting Champion. Madeline is said to have broken every record that was set in Ohio, many of which were her fathers prior to that. Madeline has explained that she plans on getting into the ARCSOA Elite Series as early as she can. That would put her in the series in Season 21. Myatt's youngest child Ian, was diagnosed with DOWNS syndrome. Myatt's wife Madison is the leading pediatric neurologist in the state of Ohio, and was recently promoted to the board of directors of the National Pediatric Neurology board. Madison is also the shortest significant other in the paddock, clocking in at 4 foot 9 inches tall.  All 3 of their kids tend to spend their weekends either with one of Madison's sisters, or either set of grandparents. Very rarely do you see Myatt's kids at the ARCSOA Elite Series track. Kenny Myatt is also one of the shortest drivers on the grid, only clocking in at 5 foot 9 inches. Myatt typically isn't the partying type of person. However he has stated that he was a wilder teenager. Myatt typically spends downtime in his beloved motor-home reading a book or sitting with his sheepdog Lucky!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Driver Biographies Empty Re: Driver Biographies

Post by Rovenami May 5th 2016, 1:48 am

Name: Tanya Jackwater
Driver Biographies Jackwa11
D.O.B.: 7/21
Team: SUMS
Hometown: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Spouse/Significant Other: N/A
Children: N/A
Nicknames: "Jumpin' Jackwater"
Favorite Track: Any of the road courses
Least Favorite Track: Fontana
Why she got into racing: Her father, Frederick Jackwater Jr. was a British touring car legend. She initially wanted to follow in her father's footsteps, but opted to race stock cars upon being hired by the former Auricom team as their test driver for the American 700 in Season 17.
Biggest Rivals: William Brock
Fun Facts: She was originally slated to run ARCSOA Lights full-time, but was picked up by Walkure Enterprises after they bought out the old Auricom stable.

Name: Treck Tauger
Driver Biographies Tauger11
D.O.B.: 06/14
Team: The Freya and Saito Group
Hometown: Vienna, Austria
Spouse/Significant Other: Pamela Grey-Tauger
Children: Matt (12)
Nicknames: "Wreck" "The Tiger"
Favorite Track: Amaria
Least Favorite Track: Arizona
Why he got into racing: "Funny story about that, one of my old colleagues [Tobias Newbridge] graduated, he insisted that I take part in his racing operations. The end results was mixed. By Season 10, he wanted me to drive his car after numerous injuries prevented him from racing in the league anymore and the rest was history."
Biggest Rivals: Alan Cavagnaro
Fun Facts: Was once the crew chief for Tobias "Rovenami" Newbridge starting in Season 2, but became a driver himself by Season 10 after securing enough funding. He met his wife around Season 6 after his colleague was left without a ride. His son Matt is racing go-karts all across the U.S. wis his wife funding his karting team with the leftover race winnings.

Last edited by Rovenami on May 5th 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing May 5th 2016, 1:03 pm

Name: Chris Dodd
Driver Biographies Me13
D.O.B.: 8/16
Team: CJ Racing
Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nicknames: "CJ"
Favorite Track: Fontana
Least Favorite Track: Yas Marina
Why he got into racing: "Since I was 5 years old, I've always had an itch to do something in Auto Racing, and particularly in Stock Cars. After running in some different go-kart and local late model series, I was sent an invitation by the(former) Action Terra team last season to drive one of their Lights cars, and a chance to race in the American 700 IX. That was an amazing experience, and combined with a financial gift that was given to me by a close friend, as well as a deal with some great sponsors because of my performance in the 700, CJ Racing was born!"
Biggest Rivals: Nick Pericles, Skyla Johnson
Fun Facts: Dodd has gone to Israel several times to study Hebrew, and has gone with his good friend(and hopefully future AES driver Wink ) Moshe(Moses) Ben-Gurion to trips throughout the Middle East... He has gone and done Missions Trips throughout Central America.... He is considered by many to be a great Cook, and has even been suggested to start up his own restaurant, before he decided to start up CJ Racing instead... An interesting note: Not only was Dodd invited to run in the American 700 IX, but so were 3 of his best friends; Tommy Turbo(Who is now Spotter and Co-Owner of CJ Racing), Marty McGee(Now Radio Brodcaster and Announcer for SiriusXM), and Javele McGee(No relation to Marty, an NBA player and part-time stunt and rallycross driver).
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair May 5th 2016, 2:07 pm

Name: Ehtisham Phadkar
Driver Biographies CpD6sH5
D.O.B.: 06/04
Team: Checkered Flag Motorsports
Hometown: Islamabad, Pakistan
Spouse/Significant Other: Kortni Jilani
Children: (Soon)
Nicknames: "Eht" / "Pakistani Protegy"
Favorite Track: American 700
Least Favorite Track: Ohio
Why he got into racing: Saw it on a vacation to the US and decided to give racing a go
Biggest Rivals: None at the moment
Fun Facts:

• He accidentally impregnated his girlfriend (soon-to-be wife)
  • He started racing at age 10
  • His mother was raped, thus creating him (stupid story I made up a while ago trying to make him original)
  • He grew up in a poor family
  • He is the most popular Pakistani racecar driver as of January 2016
  • He is the 4th most popular Pakistani person as of October 2015
  • He is good buds with Cooper Syron
  • His best and favourite track is the American 700
  • His networth is one of the highest out of all current ARCSOA drivers due to endorsement deals because of his nationality and his popularity
  • He owns a McLaren
  • He was a gold-medal swimmer before he competed in ARCSOA Lights
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan May 5th 2016, 4:49 pm

Name: Madeline Myatt

Driver Biographies Madeli14

D.O.B.: 05/18
Team: Honda Development
Hometown: Castalia, Ohio
Nicknames: The Princess of Speed, Maddie
Favorite Track: Road Atlanta
Least Favorite Track: N/A
Why she got into racing: Her father
Biggest Rivals: Kenny Myatt
Fun Facts: Madeline was born to 3 time ARCSOA Elite Series champion Kenny Myatt and his wife, Dr. Madison Forsythe. Madeline for the past few seasons has hung around the track with her father while racing lightweight stock cars and go karts in Ohio and the Great Lakes region! Much to her father and her disgust. Madeline seems to be the center of attention anywhere they go. Ethan Moore announced on twitter that he has a very vocal crush on her. Madeline is best friends with her twin brother Sean. Sean typically has been working as her spotter in the past. Sean will become the youngest spotter in ARCSOA Elite Series history at the Round of Road Atlanta. Madeline is very quiet and reserved on and off the track. Some people believe she is the female version of her father. Kenny Myatt is very protective of her. Madeline will attempt her first race at the Round of Georgia!

Last edited by f1fan on May 6th 2016, 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2016, 8:57 pm

Name: Alan "Cavy" Cavagnaro

Driver Biographies Bandic12

D.O.B.: 2/09
Team: Rocketsports
Hometown: South Windsor, Connecticut
Spouse/Significant Other: Divorced 5 other women
Children: (1) Michael Cavagnaro 19
Nicknames: Cavy, Party Animal, Sped
Favorite Track: Limerock, Oklahoma
Least Favorite Track: Amaria
Why he got into racing: Short Track Racing at Stafford every Friday Night w/ his Dad when he was a kid. He loved Racing, anything with an engine you would find Cavy on back in the 80s.
Biggest Rivals: Jordan Davis, Cody Llamas, Kenny Myatt, Jeffrey Finguy, Michael Cavagnaro (Father Son rivalry), well... BASICLY everyone
Fun Facts: *Cavy has 1 DUI back in Amaria years ago
*Cavy returns from retirement from the AES
*Cavy is the S13 AES ROTY
*Cavy also speaks fluent French as well with English
*Once Cavy retires, he is planning on becoming a Sportscaster for the Boston Red Sox for NESN.

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 May 5th 2016, 9:06 pm

Name: Ryan Griffin
Driver Biographies Arcsoa11
D.O.B.: 10/14
Team: Silverspeed
Hometown: Warren, Michigan
Spouse/Significant Other: Allison (goes by Ally, while around Ryan and their immediate friends and family) (her age is also 34).
Children: none (though Ryan is close with his niece and nephew (his sister's kids).
Nicknames: Motor City Miracle Man (in reference to his season 11 championship), Ry Guy.
Favorite Track: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Least Favorite Track: Whatever track is used for the Round of Ohio.  Laughing
Why he got into racing: Growning up in the suburbs of the Motor City.  It's easy to see why he got into racing.  He simple loves cars.  Auto Racing provides the way for him to push the limits of cars.
Biggest Rivals: He believes he hasn't one.
Fun Facts:
- He is a big Michigan State Spartans fan.  Though has been known to support the University of Michigan (only when the two aren't playing each other of course).
- He is a musician on the side. He can play guitar and piano and some drums. But rarely sings.  In the offseason, he plays in a band that covers a range of music from the Beatles and the Roling Stones to Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars.
- Also during the offseason, he loves to visit and run at the local drag strip.  In this case, Milan Dragway.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide May 5th 2016, 9:32 pm

(insert embarrassing horseshit here)

Last edited by BugattiNightRide on September 9th 2016, 1:22 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Stop reading this pointless sentence.)
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins May 7th 2016, 11:22 pm

Name: Kyle Raymond Collins
Driver Biographies RPWNAnM
D.O.B.: 11/12 (November 12)
Team: D&C
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Spouse/Significant Other: Brandi Pritchett (Fiancé)
Children: TBA
Nicknames: Kylie (Idk why)
Favorite Track: Montreal
Least Favorite Track: Indy 250
Why he got into racing: His Dad was an avid ARCSOA fan
Biggest Rivals: Alan Cavagnaro (Previous, they're good friends now)
Fun Facts: He has a twin brother named Ryan Collins. He does in fact have a new baby sister on the way. He is the youngest driver to ever win a professional stock car race internationally, the record was almost beat by R. Omega. His first ever ride was on Visa Lola with longtime friend Nick Pericles. He almost died at an Indy 250 race when Kassandra Pericles turned him and he flew violently into the catch fence, besides destroying his hands and needing surgery on them, his neck, and foot, he was able to race better then ever in 1 year.

-------------------------

Name: Cойка Martinez Stella (Italian-Ukrainian)
Driver Biographies RetNbAM
D.O.B.: 07/30 (August 30th)
Team: Checkered Flag Motorsports
Hometown: Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Spouse/Significant Other: None
Children: None
Nicknames: Jay
Favourite Track: Road America
Least Favourite Track:
Why He Got Into Racing: On a business trip to Australia he caught a glimpse of open-wheel racing. Then took to go-karting with the help of his dad. But instead of open-wheel he gave stock car a shot.
Biggest Rivals: Stephen Pollard III (Temporarily after he replaced Jay on Mentervini)
Fun Facts: He is pansexual. He loves to die his hair a special shade of red. He got his ears peirced when he was 24.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing May 10th 2016, 11:27 pm

Moshe Ben-Gurion
Driver Biographies Moshe10

D.O.B.: 5/1
Team: CJ Racing(Promotional Option Ride for s21)
Hometown: Jerusalem, Israel
Nicknames: "Moses" "Mo"
Favorite Track: Paris
Least Favorite Track: Durbin Speedway
Why he got into racing: Was a huge open-wheel fan nearly from birth, but because of cost turned to stock car racing. He has won several races in the MERL(Middle Eastern Racing League), and has finished 2nd and 3rd in the Points the past 2 seasons. He met Chris Dodd back a couple of years ago, and through their journeys in the Middle East became close friends.
Biggest Rivals: None(For now)
Fun Facts:
- Can Speak Hebrew, French, and Latin, as well as some Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
- Enjoys Ice Skating and Deep-Sea Fishing during his off time.
- Has read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica(In Hebrew of Course)... 3 times!
- Loves anything that involves sugar... Fortunately, he's got a great Israeli Dentist... His Father Razz
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs May 11th 2016, 12:29 am

Name: Scott Roush
D.O.B.: 12/17
Team: Action Terra
Hometown: Prattville, AL
Spouse/Significant Other: None (yet)
Children: None
Nicknames: Frostbite
Favorite Track: Martinsville
Least Favorite Track: Sonoma
Why he got into racing: He had watched it one night when he was 7
Biggest Rivals: Chris Dodd (Friendly Rivalry)
Fun Facts: Chris Dodd actually helped start his ARCSOA Career, Scott has won at Montgomery 5 times and is also the current track champ
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down