Round 15 of Homestead

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by JJRacer89 on June 5th 2016, 1:35 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Dodd: "Phew, I was worried there for a second Razz . Not that it would gave bothered me, since I normally wake up at about 6 a.m anyway Very Happy ... #WhoWantsToRaceAtDawn? LOL!"
There'd be no fans around for it too

JJRacer89
Race Winner
Race Winner

Posts : 317
Join date : 2016-05-12
Age : 23
Location : Buffalo NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by JJRacer89 on June 5th 2016, 8:18 pm

Finished P5!!!

JJRacer89
Race Winner
Race Winner

Posts : 317
Join date : 2016-05-12
Age : 23
Location : Buffalo NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by FUEL on June 5th 2016, 9:42 pm

I thought this was an amazing race!

_________________
President of the Sony Cup Series
avatar
FUEL
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 799
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Baxley, Ga

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by McBlair on June 5th 2016, 9:56 pm

Bishop Jr: My first race back on the Martin Motorsports main roster and I picked up a top 20. That's progress. Hopefully by the end of the season I'll get that first win. Thanks to Martin for everything he's done for me in my short career so far!
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 504
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by f1fan on June 5th 2016, 11:05 pm

Sean: The moron in the 77 car ought to be suspended for driving like a jackass all race! If I could be suspended for running my mouth and speaking the truth, this untalented clown ought to be thrown out till the chase!

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Bowling Green, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by CJ Racing on June 5th 2016, 11:45 pm

Dodd: "Sigh... Sad .... One of these days we'll actually finish one of these races. Proud of my guys for getting me the speed to make the race, but to be wrecked in the first 3 laps by some dumb driver just really hurts..."

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Finnish909 on June 6th 2016, 12:10 am

Finguy: "Sure Sean. Get out of the ride a week if you will. Be better without you."
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by DKurtis on June 6th 2016, 12:23 am

Kurtis: "The car was ill handling all day, and we only managed a 24th. Looks like 2015 has come back to haunt me yet again."

_________________
"Life can be complicated, but it's an inevitable fate." -D.J. Kurtis

Season 13 Sony Cup Series Champion and Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #39), SCS, (#8, #4) and PWCOM (#8 and #7) and KR Subaru for ARCSOA (#19, #48).

avatar
DKurtis
Champion
Champion

Posts : 503
Join date : 2015-11-30
Age : 18
Location : MO

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 6th 2016, 12:39 am

CJ Racing wrote:Dodd: "Sigh... Sad .... One of these days we'll actually finish one of these races. Proud of my guys for getting me the speed to make the race, but to be wrecked in the first 3 laps by some dumb driver just really hurts..."
Roush: "we'll have an even better car for you next weekend at the shop!"

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 6th 2016, 12:40 am

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Sure Sean. Get out of the ride a week if you will. Be better without you."

Roush: I am always available as a replacement driver haha

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by CJ Racing on June 6th 2016, 12:46 am

Hsuorttocs wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:Dodd: "Sigh... Sad .... One of these days we'll actually finish one of these races. Proud of my guys for getting me the speed to make the race, but to be wrecked in the first 3 laps by some dumb driver just really hurts..."
Roush: "we'll have an even better car for you next weekend at the shop!"

Dodd: " Very Happy Thanks man! It's good to see you working so much at the shop, it has definitely made a big difference already. As long as we keep looking up and keep moving forward, we'll be fine!"

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 6th 2016, 12:48 am

CJ Racing wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:Dodd: "Sigh... Sad .... One of these days we'll actually finish one of these races. Proud of my guys for getting me the speed to make the race, but to be wrecked in the first 3 laps by some dumb driver just really hurts..."
Roush: "we'll have an even better car for you next weekend at the shop!"

Dodd: " Very Happy Thanks man! It's good to see you working so much at the shop, it has definitely made a big difference already. As long as we keep looking up and keep moving forward, we'll be fine!"
Roush: Anything to better the team

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by FUEL on June 6th 2016, 1:33 am

Seeing the way you guys are into this series with the little team. I personally like rooting on the little underdog teams. Good luck on qualifying in next weekend Chris. Cool Qualifying will be at 6pm EST Friday Night.

_________________
President of the Sony Cup Series
avatar
FUEL
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 799
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Baxley, Ga

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 6th 2016, 1:35 am

FUEL wrote:Seeing the way you guys are into this series with the little team. I personally like rooting on the little underdog teams. Good luck on qualifying in next weekend Chris. Cool  Qualifying will be at 6pm EST Friday Night.
I've been wanting to get in since 2013 haha

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by FUEL on June 6th 2016, 1:40 am

Just like Andreas said in the other topic post about how hard things are today to rise up, it takes a lot of effort and pursuing to strive and do better and eventually your day will come. It takes a lot of effort though. Seeing the ups and downs CM Racing has had this season is pretty crazy. Since you are affiliated with the team, qualifying 19th in the sessions 4 times this season is heartbreaking because Dodd is 47th in points and can't use owner points to get in. Got to get in on speed. Do good in the HNS, I'm sure Dodd will help rise you up in Cup or someone will. Good luck, Scott.

_________________
President of the Sony Cup Series
avatar
FUEL
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 799
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Baxley, Ga

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 6th 2016, 1:42 am

FUEL wrote:Just like Andreas said in the other topic post about how hard things are today to rise up, it takes a lot of effort and pursuing to strive and do better and eventually your day will come. It takes a lot of effort though. Seeing the ups and downs CM Racing has had this season is pretty crazy. Since you are affiliated with the team, qualifying 19th in the sessions 4 times this season is heartbreaking because Dodd is 47th in points and can't use owner points to get in. Got to get in on speed. Do good in the HNS, I'm sure Dodd will help rise you up in Cup or someone will. Good luck, Scott.
I wish you luck too Noah and thanks Very Happy

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on June 7th 2016, 8:37 pm

Ready for next race
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1426
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Rovenami on June 8th 2016, 3:46 am

Tauger: 23rd "Well at least I managed to not get caught up in someone else's mess."
avatar
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 206
Join date : 2015-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 of Homestead

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum