Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showdown and ALL STAR Race RULES

+3
JJRacer89
Dyoung0406
FUEL
7 posters

Go down

Showdown and ALL STAR Race RULES Empty Showdown and ALL STAR Race RULES

Post by FUEL June 26th 2016, 7:08 pm

The race format will have 3 segments... 20-20-10

Segment 1: We will line up how they qualified and race for 20 laps and the winner at the end of the segment will transfer into the showdown. Who ever wrecks out or finishes out of the race will no longer be able to go on in the Showdown Segments 2 and 3. Anyone with damage that continues racing in the Segment must be able to keep up a minable speed that the SCS Officials believe is reasonable. It'll be a judgement call by the officials to see if the cars with damage will be able to continue in the Showdown. We won't allow slow damaged cars to continue into Segment 2, but slight to moderate damage that only slows the car down just a little will be judged by the officials whether or not that car is eligible to continue on.

Segment 2: The field will be inverted on how they finish from Segment 1 giving drivers who struggled in Segment 1 a chance to have clean air and start out front when our fast cars who failed to advance will line up in the back forcing them to rough their way back to the front to try and come from the rear to win the segment or try and put themselves in position for the final Segment...

Drivers a lap down from Segment 1 will start at the rear of the field. No cars off the pace due to damage will be eligible to race in Segment 2. Last car on the lead lap all the way up to 2nd place finisher in Segment 1 is how the field will be set. 20 Laps will be ran and at the end of Segment 2 the winner will advance to the ALL STAR Race.

Segment 3: We will leave off how they finished in Segment 2, 2nd place finisher in Segment 2 will be our leader and the rest of the field will be set of how they finished. Cars off the pace due to damage from Segment 2 will not be eligible to race in the 3rd and final segment. Lap down cars from segment 2 that are still eligible to race in the final segment will get their lap back. Winner of the final segment gets into the ALL STAR Race.

Fan Vote: Drivers have been voted for and I have closed the vote. You must have been running at the end of the 3rd and final segment of the Showdown race to be eligible to get the Fan Vote. The highest vote getter of the drivers who didn't race their way into the ALL STAR race and also finished the entire Showdown will get the fan vote.

Here is our 10 highest drivers in the fan vote (NOT IN ORDER OF MOST VOTES)

#0 Chris Dodd
#04 Stephen Pollard III
#6 Shaun Gallighan
#10 Cody Llamas
#51 Ricky Johnson
#62 James Shelly
#78 Dillon Young
#84 Vincent Allen
#92 Jeffery Finguy
#95 Matt Duncan

ALL STAR RACE!

We will be having 3 Segments as well for the ALL STAR Race!

40-40-10... 100 Laps!

Segment 1: We run 40 laps... The racing will be to put on a show for the fans. However... You must keep up with the field! You can't go a lap down. If you go a lap down at the end of the segment you are eliminated from the ALL STAR Race. Damaged cars will be looked at and if we see the car can't keep a good speed they will be eliminated as well.

Segment 2: Another 40 laps however we will invert the field. Last will go to first and first will go to last. We will run 40 laps to see how the field settles out and gets themselves in position to race for the win in the final segment. You must be on the lead lap at the end of this segment as well and damaged cars will be looked at carefully as well if you can not keep up the pace you will be eliminated.

Segment 3: We will line up how they finished in Segment 2 for the final segment. Caution flag laps do not count. We will have 10 laps to decide the ALL STAR Race Winner!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Showdown and ALL STAR Race RULES Empty Re: Showdown and ALL STAR Race RULES

Post by Dyoung0406 June 26th 2016, 8:09 pm

Yeah I am famous

Dyoung0406
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 June 28th 2016, 7:26 pm

TFR is fielding the #97 for Carson Scott in the Showdown.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 28th 2016, 8:49 pm

Dodd: "Well, we had a great voting campaign, hopefully we can keep our car out of trouble in the showdown, and maybe we'll win the Fan Vote!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 29th 2016, 11:18 am

Time for a rebound for the 8 team at Daytona
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 June 30th 2016, 1:03 am

Finguy: "Welp... Something tells me a certain driver just keeps voting for himself. But if we can get in with speed alone, we'll be fine."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 30th 2016, 1:36 am

Roush: Nice with these off weeks for HNS! Might vote for the Fin
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 30th 2016, 2:30 am

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Welp... Something tells me a certain driver just keeps voting for himself. But if we can get in with speed alone, we'll be fine."

OOC: Yeah, sure, try to cause an argument, I ain't biting. I know how to ask people to vote.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2016, 9:43 am

CJ Racing wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Welp... Something tells me a certain driver just keeps voting for himself. But if we can get in with speed alone, we'll be fine."

OOC:  Yeah, sure, try to cause an argument, I ain't biting. I know how to ask people to vote.

Really? You asked people to vote for you? I knew something was up when the rookie Chris Dodd was actually doing well against the actual fan vote contenders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down