Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction

+5
Finnish909
f1fan
MrKyleCollins
RocketKnight
RedViperGaming
9 posters

Go down

series - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction Empty NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction

Post by f1fan November 23rd 2015, 8:57 pm

This thread is for your, Serious and not so serious predictions of the 2020 NASCAR Driver Line up

Chip Ganassi Racing
1- Clint Bowyer
42- Kyle Larson- 2019

-Clint Bowyer leaves SHR to go to Chip Ganassi after getting eliminated by Larson in the Chase at Homestead

Germain Racing

13- Casey Mears

-Yes this team is still around

Hendrick Motorsports
5- Jeffery Earnhardt
24- Chase Elliott
48- Jimmie Johnson- 2018 CHampion
88- Dale Jr.

Jeffery Earnhardt starts his 2nd season in cup after ROFLstomping everyone in Xfinity. Chase Elliott is still in a ride despite never making the chase once and looking like a NASCAR bust. Jimmie Johnson and Dale Jr. are both entering retirement tours in 2020. Jimmie Johnson is already tied for the most successful driver in NASCAR history with 7 championships. Dale Jr. is trying for his 4th Daytona 500 win in 2020.

HScott Motorsports

51- Danica Patrick

-She's pretty much here because she is marketable as hell

JTG Daugherty Racing

47- Sage Karam (R)

After winning the Indianapolis 500 for the 3rd time in 4 seasons. Sage Karam grows bored of Indycar and comes to NASCAR.

RCR Menard Racing

3- Austin Dillon
27- Paul Menard
33- Ty Dillon

-The Dillon brothers continue on the reign of terror over the field. So much so that Paul Menard's daddy needs to buy half the stake in the team to keep it afloat. This team is the true epitome of "My family has money racing." Neither Dillon Brother has scored a win yet in NASCAR Sprint Cup.

Tony Stewart Racing

4- Kevin Harvick
14- Lewis Hamilton (R)
39- NEWMAN!!!

-Gene Haas realizes that to keep his Formula 1 project afloat he would have to sell of his stake of Stewart Haas Racing. Because of this, Tony Stewart fired Kurt Busch because he "drove for Gene, not for me." Bowyer who barely lost the championship in 2019, ran to the team that eliminated him. To replace Bowyer, Tony Stewart brought in Formula 1 World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, who grew bored of Trolling the Formula One Paddock in his OP Mercedes. Ryan Newman returns to the team to fill in the 39. Don't ask about car #10, the less said about that disaster, the better!

Tommy Baldwin Racing

7- Pay Drivers

-yep, they are still around

GO FAS Racing
32- Pay Drivers
-Yah

Roush Fenway Racing

6- Chris Buscher

-Roush fell on some hard times, mainly due to old Man Roush's insane arrogance. They have fallen to a 1 car team, surrounding Chris Buscher, the only driver in there stable with talent. However it is bad enough when Front Row Racing is routinely beating them.

Front Row Racing

26- David Ragan
34- David Gilliland
35- Greg Biffle
36- Trevor Bayne

-Welcome to the Roush Retirement program! This team is actually good, mainly due to the massive amounts of restaurant chains sponsoring this team.

Team DEVILWORSHIP

2- Devil #1
22- Devil #2-

After both cars wrecked Jr. out of a championship at Homested in 2017. Team Penske was renamed by the fans, Team Devilworship. And both Brad Keslowski and Joey Logano are now called Devil #1 and Devil #2. Roger Penske has now been renamed Satan.

Wood Brothers Racing

21- Denny Hamlin
-After sitting out the 2016 Daytona 500 due to a rather nasty paper cut incident, Joe Gibbs fired Denny Hamlin. Hamlin joined Clint Bowyer at the HScott before running to Wood Brothers Racing.

Furniture Row Racing

78- Martin Truex Jr.
87- Jamie McMurray

Furniture Row Grows to a 2 car team by hiring Jamie McMurray. They never do get close to winning another championship again though.

Joe Gibbs Racing

11- Erik Jones- 2016 Champion, 2017 Champion, 2019 Champion + 2016 Rookie Of The Year
18- Kyle Busch
19- Carl Edwards
20- Matt Kenseth

-After Denny Hamlin got fired for sitting out Daytona with a paper cut, Joe Gibbs gave the car to Erik Jones who proceeded to win the Daytona 500 as well as 12 other races that season. Followed up by the Championship. Erik Jones has made the final 4 every season since. As well as a 2nd championship the following year, and is the reigning champion in the series. Erik Jones is a sure fire hall of famer. Kyle Busch never really looked as good after 2015. Carl Edwards has been good, not great. Kenseth needs to retire.

Discover Ohio

9- Kenny Myatt (R)
43- Alex Bowman

-Some guy from Ohio won the lottery, and bought Petty Enterprises. He will fight for Rookie of the Year against Sage Karam and Lewis Hamilton this season. Where he will proceed to #Ohiowinslol.

Red Bull Racing

82- Kasey Kahne
83- Daniel Riccardo

-Red Bull got bored of racing in Formula One, and brought there program back last season. Daniel Riccardo was last season's Rookie of the year.

Kyle Busch Motorsports

54- Kurt Busch
55- Daniel Suarez

-Suarez gets moved out of the 54 when Kyle fields a 2nd car for Kurt. Kurt proceeds to blow the doors off his teammate, making him look really silly.

-Possibly more to come!

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

series - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction Empty Re: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction

Post by RedViperGaming November 23rd 2015, 9:16 pm

...Wow.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction Empty Re: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2020 Team Chart Prediction

Post by RocketKnight November 23rd 2015, 9:34 pm

Words cannot even fathom how dumb some of those are.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 23rd 2015, 9:38 pm

I'm praying these won't come true.
But I found it hilarious that Kenny made so many people "get bored of Formula" or "IndyCar."
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 23rd 2015, 9:40 pm

ThundertheDragon wrote:Words cannot even fathom how dumb some of those are.

Take my predictions with a grain of salt!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 23rd 2015, 11:51 pm

SALTY AND SAVAGE. 10/10 #OhioWinslol

Where the fuck is John Cena?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 24th 2015, 2:58 am

f1fan wrote:
ThundertheDragon wrote:Words cannot even fathom how dumb some of those are.

Take my predictions with a grain of salt!

I won't take it with any salt.  Anyway, I'll do one as well I guess.  The parenthetical under each team is mainly to justify my reasoning behind choosing who I chose.

2016: Joey Logano (Team Penske)
2017: Jimmie Johnson (Hendrick Motorsports)
2018: Carl Edwards (Joe Gibbs Racing)
2019: Kevin Harvick (Stewart-Haas Racing)

Rookie of the Year contenders:
#28 - Kyle Weatherman (Yates-Fenway Racing)
#39 - JJ Haley (Ganassi-Kauffman Racing)
#46 - Dalton Sargeant (Scott-Braun Motorsports)
#97 - Jesse Little (Devine Racing)

Full-time Teams: 47

-Ganassi-Kauffman Racing
1 - Jamie McMurray
39 - JJ Haley (R)
42 - Brennan Poole

After Ryan Newman retired at the end of last season, up-and-comer JJ Haley will run for Rookie of the year in the GKR #39.   Kyle Larson left the 42 after 2018 for Hendrick, and Brennan Poole, who now enters his second season, replaced him.  McMurray continues to drive for the team, though rumors are he may retire soon.

-Team Penske
2 - Brad Keselowski
12 - Ryan Blaney
22 - Joey Logano

After racing for the Wood Brothers in his rookie season, Ryan Blaney moved over to Penske in a third car.  Logano finally won his first championship in 2016, and the team has continued their success since, although they have not won a championship since.

-Richard Childress Racing
3 - Austin Dillon
27 - Paul Menard
31 - Ty Dillon
33 - Brandon Jones

Ty Dillon predictably takes over the 31 from Ryan Newman.  Brandon Jones moved into a fourth car for RCR in 2018, and continues to develop.  Although Dillon and Menard have continued to improve, the team has yet to return to championship form.

(This is based off of the fact that Stabates was interviewed and said when he reaches a certain age, which is five years from now, he will sell his stake in the team.  In addition, if the team continues to improve, I could see them opening a third car.  Though Newman is completely out of left field.)

-Stewart-Haas Racing
4 - Kevin Harvick
10 - Cole Custer
14 - Clint Bowyer
41 - Kurt Busch

Cole Custer eventually made it to the Cup series, taking over the 10 from Danica Patrick, who left Nascar.  Nothing else has changed since, and the team is still strong, with Harvick coming off his second championship last season.  

(Could happen, since Custer is a Haas development driver.  I’m not too sure how long Danica will last anyway.)

-Hendrick Motorsports
5 - Kasey Kahne
24 - Chase Elliott
25 - Kyle Larson
48 - Jimmie Johnson

After Dale Earnhardt, Jr. retired at the conclusion of 2018, Kyle Larson moved over to the renumbered 25 to fill the void.  Other than that, nothing has changed since 2016.  Jimmie Johnson won his record-tying seventh championship in 2017, marking the last time HMS won a championship, though last season all four cars won races and competed for the Chase.  Rumors are Johnson may retire soon.  

(Wasn’t sure about this one; we’ll see in time I guess.)

-Yates-Fenway Racing
6 - Chris Buescher
16 - Denny Hamlin
28 - Kyle Weatherman (R)

Chris Buescher and Denny Hamlin continue to pilot two of the Yates-Fenway cars.  Former Roush development driver Kyle Weatherman begins his rookie season with the team as Yates resurrects the 28.  The team generally has been relatively competitive and are threats for and in the Chase.

(Rumors have indicated that Ford and Yates want to make hardcore changes to the Roush team, but that Roush delaying his own retirement is keeping them from this.  I can see Doug Yates acquiring Roush's stake in the team when he hangs up the hat.)

-JR Motorsports
7 - Alex Bowman
88 - Justin Allgaier

After Dale Jr. retired and Tommy Baldwin Racing folded after 2018, JR Motorsports moved to the Cup Series with Alex Bowman and Justin Allgaier.  The team is in the midfield but improved late-2019.

(Completely out of left field.)

-Richard Petty Motorsports
9 - Cole Whitt
43 - Aric Almirola

Almirola seemingly developed the team around himself until Whitt joined the team and also contended for a Chase berth.  Both drivers look to continue to improve headed into 2020.

(I think this would be an interesting combo.)

-Joe Gibbs Racing
11 - Erik Jones
18 - Kyle Busch
19 - Carl Edwards
20 - Matt Kenseth

After running a couple seasons for Furniture Row, Erik Jones took over the 11 from Denny Hamlin.  The rest of the team has remained status quo, with Edwards picking up the 2018 championship.

(Could happen, idk.)

-Germain Racing
13 - Casey Mears

Mears and Geico have remained with Germain, and will continue to do so through 2021 at least, as the team continues to slowly improve.

(Not sure if this will go past 2018, but I think if they keep improving like they have then it will.)

-Wood Brothers Racing
21 - Tyler Reddick

After coming up through the ranks as a Penske development driver, Tyler Reddick enters his second year as a full-time driver for the Wood Brothers, as he looks to build upon his successes.

(It’s possible with the way they went with Blaney)

-Devine Racing
23 - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
26 - Jeffrey Earnhardt
83 - Josh Wise
97 - Jesse Little (R)

Formerly BK Racing, Devine Racing continues to run in the lower mid-field, however finally appears to have a stable group of drivers.  Time will only tell.

(I know the team is looking to possibly change their name from BK Racing to attract other food/fast food sponsors.  Other than that, idfk.)

-Go Green Racing
32 - Michael Annett

After being sacked from HScott and running with BK for a season, Annett took his funding to Go Green, which has really been the team’s only saving grace, as they continue to struggle.

(Not sure about this.)

-Front Row Motorsports
34 - Matt DiBenedetto
35 - Trevor Bayne
38 - Landon Cassill

FRM continues to run in the lower mid-field.

(Read the note for any of the backmarker teams.)

-Hillman Racing
40 - Ross Chastain

This team still runs around the lower midfield.

(Predicting these smaller teams is basically predicting out of my ass.)

-Scott-Braun Motorsports
46 - Dalton Sargeant (R)
51 - Brian Scott

Brian Scott returns to the 51 with Shore Lodge backing.  Dalton Sargeant will compete for Rookie of the Year in the 46 after being rumored to the GKR #39 initially.  

(Again, just trying to predict out of my ass. Razz)

-JTG Daugherty Racing
47 - AJ Allmendinger

Entering the final year of his contract, it is unknown whether Allmendinger will return to the team in 2021, as they have continued to battle in the midfield.

(Pretty obvious tbh.)

-Jay Robinson Racing
49 - Various

This team continues to try to be relevant with a rotation of drivers.

(I’m sure he’ll still be around terrorizing 43rd place and DNQ-land in 2020 as well.)

-Furniture Row Racing
78 - Martin Truex, Jr.
87 - Daniel Suarez

Furniture Row continues to be competitive, with Truex making the Chase year in and year out.  Daniel Suarez, who replaced Erik Jones, has also improved and is on the verge of winning.

(If Gibbs utilizes them as a satellite, this could happen.)

-Leavine Family Racing
95 - Michael McDowell

McDowell and LFR continue to run in the mid-field, slowly improving every year.  

(I hope this combo pulls a Germain/Mears and keeps improving.)

I'm sure I messed some stuff up somewhere, but oh well.

Last edited by Rykia on November 24th 2015, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 November 24th 2015, 8:19 am

To be honest I think 2020 would be the last year that Matt Kenseth would race in nascar since he has been around for quite sometime by this point and would try to get Ross Kenseth in the car. We'll see in the future.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 2nd 2015, 6:47 pm

I'll do a more serious one I guess... (Yes, I took the format of Ike's post.)

Ganassi-Kauffman Racing
11 - Denny Hamlin
42 - Kyle Larson

Kyle Larson will continue racing for GKR until 2022 after coming close to winning the championship in 2018. Big Mac left the team in 2017 to hopefully get more luck on another team. After JGR dropped Denny in 2017 it was a no-brainer who he'd go with. He brought the #11 and FedEx with him.

Team Penske
2 - Brad Keselowski
12 - Juan Pablo Montoya
22 - Joey Logano

Big Bad Brad and Joey Logano remain to race for Team Penske as they were the drivers who put the team back into competition. They opened a third car in 2018 and after being unable to get Ryan Blaney for it they got Juan Pablo Montoya in it who surprisingly made it in the chase after his win at the 2018 Indy 500.

Richard Childress Racing
3 - Austin Dillon
27 - Ty Dillon
31 - Paul Menard

Austin Dillon and Paul Menard remain on the team. Menard only getting a number change for 2020, but he kept his sponsors the same. Ryan Newman retired after 2019 after being unable to regain his 2014 luck and Ty Dillon finally got to make his fulltime debut in a cup car driving the #27.

Stewart-Haas Racing
4 - Kevin Harvick
10 - Cole Custer
14 - Clint Bowyer
41 - Kurt Busch

Their roster almost stays the same, except Danica who get fired from the team in 2019 when she lashed out at Kevin Harvick for accidentally spinning her and taking her out of contention for making the chase (she got fired when the season ended). Thus forcing them to put their main prospect Cole Custer in the #10.

Hendrick Motorsports
1 - Jamie MacMurray
25 - Chase Elliott
48 - Jimmie Johnson
89 - Tyler Reddick (R)

A lot of changes for Hendrick, they didn't renew Kahne's after 2019 contract because in his many years as a driver for HM he never made the chase. They ended up snatching Big Mac from free agency who was kind of thrown around from team-to-team until then. They renumbered Chase Elliott back to the #25 because he couldn't live up to his expectations in the #24. And after Dale Jr's retirement they signed Tyler Reddick to the #89 since no other teams snagged on the opportunity. 2020 will sadly be Johnson's last season.

Waltrip-Fenway Racing
6 - Chris Buescher
16 - Trevor Bayne
17 - Justin Allgaier

It was announced after 2019 Roush would no longer be partnered with Fenway. With them desperately needing a partner to continue as a "top tier team" they were basically forced to partner with Michael Waltrip. In 2017 they brought in Chris Buescher to replace Greg Biffle who never got resigned due to not being able to have another good season. Trevor Bayne took over the #16 because he surprisingly improved a lot. And Justin Allgaier finally got his big break in 2018 getting a well-earned contract with the team.

JR Motorsports
8 - Darrell Wallace Jr. (R)
88 - Kasey Kahne

With Dale Jr's retirement he finally had time to manage a very good team in the tier 1 series. He took the #8 which would be drove by Darrell Wallace Jr. and the #88 which would be drove by Kasey Kahne.

Richard Petty Motorsports
9 - Regan Smith
43 - Aric Almirola

Almirola casually stuck with the team because him and Richard Petty had a special bond so Petty never fired him. This did pay off though as Almirola got the team 2 wins in 2018. Needing a replacement for the recently dropped Elliott Sadler they put Regan Smith in the #9.

Joe Gibbs Racing
11 - Christopher Bell (R)
18 - Kyle Busch
20 - Matt Kenseth
81 - Carl Edwards

Not much has changed for JGR. The biggest change was when Denny Hamlin departed the team. Erik Jones was supposed to replace him but declined the offer so they went with the 2019 Xfinity Cup Series champion Christopher Bell. They also renumbered Carl Edwards to the #81.

Germain Racing
13 - Casey Mears

No surprise here as Mears and Germain start to get closer and closer to being a top tier team. With them coming 17th in 2019.

Wood Brothers Racing
21 - Ryan Blaney

This duo has done extraordinary together since they're fulltime debut in 2016. In 2019 they made the top 8 but were 10 points from making the cut to the finals.

BK Racing
26 - Matt DiBenedetto
83 - Erik Jones
98 - Paige Decker (R)

This team went through some major changes over the years. They renumbered Matt DiBenedetto to the #26, and signed the improving Paige Decker to the #98. Most surprisingly Erik Jones signed with BK Racing after their outstanding performance in 2019. (Crazy, I know).

Go Green Racing
32 - Michael Annett/Jeffrey Earnhardt/Bobby Labonte

They stand as a triple-driver team still. Having Michael Annett run 16 races and Jeffrey Earnhardt run 16 races. They kept Bobby Labonte to run the super speedways as always.

Front Row Motorsports
34 - Brett Moffitt
35 - Elliott Sadler
38 - Landon Cassill

FRM now runs in the upper mid-field. They've kept one of their drivers through the seasons and that being Brett Moffitt. They signed Elliott Sadler and Landon Cassill off of free agency.

ThorSport Racing
40 - John-Hunter Nemechek
44 - Cameron Hayley (R)

After buying out CircleSport the team went on to hire CircleSport's owner Joe Falk to their CEO so he could continue living his team management dream. They signed JH Nemechek and Cameron Hayley to rides.

Newman-Robinson Racing
33 - Daniel Suarez (R)
62 - Brendan Gaughan

When Newman retired he wanted to continue to be apart of NASCAR. So he partnered up with the owner of Premium Motorsports to create the much better Newman-Robinson Racing. They put Daniel Suarez in the 33 and Brendan Gaughan in the 62.

Furniture Row Racing
78 - Martin Truex Jr
87 - AJ Allmendinger

They are now a top tier team, with Martin Truex Jr getting wins upon wins and AJ Allmendinger getting top 15s upon top 15s. Both are expected to be outstanding in 2020.

Leavine Family Racing
95 - Michael McDowell

Now a fulltime team for the first time they hope to do much better. They've progressed a lot since the shop fire and hope to be the next Mears-Germain duo.

---------------------------2020 Stats----------------------------------

ROTY: Christopher Bell

1. Joey Logano - Champion (2nd Time In 2 Years)
2. Martin Truex Jr
3. Kyle Busch
4. Kevin Harvick
5. Chris Buescher
6. Carl Edwards
7. Brad Keselowski
8. Matt Kenseth
9. Jimmie Johnson
10. Kurt Busch
11. Ryan Blaney
12. Aric Almirola
13. AJ Allmendinger
14. Erik Jones
15. Jamie MacMurray
16. Casey Mears
-----------------------------
17. Chase Elliott
18. Juan Pablo Montoya
19. Kyle Larson
20. Trevor Bayne
21. Regan Smith
22. Denny Hamlin
23. Justin Allgaier
24. Paul Menard
25. Christopher Bell
26. Elliott Sadler
27. Cole Custer
28. Tyler Reddick
29. Kasey Kahne
30. Landon Cassill

This is more of how I'd like this to go! What do you think of it?

Last edited by McBlair on December 2nd 2015, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 2nd 2015, 6:50 pm

Juan Montoya would probably be retired by 2018. He is one of the riches drivers in racing since he won in everything so he has the money. He will not return full time in Sprint Cup.

Plus why would drivers change numbers and why is Erik Jones with an underfunded team when he one of the best young drivers out their that has gotten more chances in a cup car then any rookie coming in.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 2nd 2015, 6:57 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Juan Montoya would probably be retired by 2018. He is one of the riches drivers in racing since he won in everything so he has the money. He will not return full time in Sprint Cup.

Plus why would drivers change numbers and why is Erik Jones with an underfunded team when he one of the best young drivers out their that has gotten more chances in a cup car then any rookie coming in.
I should probably specify this but BK isn't overly underfunded anymore. But, in my "predictions" (not really, it's just what I'd like to see happen) Brad Keselowski now helps Brian Keselowski fund for the cars. It's kind of like a brother team. Anways, since Jones is a talented driver he managed to do pretty good in the 2020 with the equipment he received.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 2nd 2015, 8:57 pm

BCAUSE EVERYONE IS DOING THIS!

Champions until 2020

2016: Jimmie Johnson- Tied the record of 7 Championships, last time HMS got a championship until the 2020 Season
2017: Joey Logano- The new 'Black Cap' wrecked this time Kevin Harvick to win his first Cup. That's racing.
2018: Kyle Larson- After a season getting second to Logano. Larson shocked the world by winning at Miami, his first championship win.
2019: Erik Jones- The new generation has begun with Jones' breakout season. Mostly because, JGR's 1-2 for the championship. Kyle Busch was second.

Teams:

Chip Ganassi Racing w/Felix&Rob

1- Jamie McMurry
41- Brandon Poole(R)
42- Kyle Larson

After Larson's Championship, the team went into a three-car stable. Bringing Brandon Poole up to cup level to compete for RotY.

Team Penske

2- Brad Keselowski
12- Helio Castroneves(Part-Time ride)
22- Joey Logano

Helio askes the boss Roger to do a Part-Time deal in the closing stages of his Indycar career. Castroneves rides a few select races in the Daytona 500, and the race at Sanoma.

RCR

3- Austin Dillon
27- Paul Menard
33- Ty Dillon

With Ryan Newman's last season in 2019 in the team. The 31 is gone.

Stewart-Hass

4- Kevin Harvick
10- Cole Custer(R)
14- Clint Bowyer
41- Kurt Busch

Cole Custer moves into the 10 car after Danica Patrick was fired from the team. Finally Tony Stewart had some balls and fired her ass. ...Gene Hass was slightly impressed. Custer moves into the RotY field. Joining the likes of Poole, and Bubba Wallace.

Hendrick Motorsports

5- Kasey Khane
24- Chase Elliot
48- Jimmie Johnson
88- Dale Earnhardt Jr.

...Simple is simple. GG Rick.

Roush-Yates-Fenway

6- Trevor Bayne
16- Greg Biffle
17- Darrel Wallace Jr.
28- Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

'Bubba' Wallace joins in his Xfinity bretheren and jumps up to the Cup Series. Ricky had changed numbers a season ago within the newly renamed team. And did rather well. The team has been a serious threat after 2017 and onward.

RPM

9- Chris Buescher
43- Aric Almirola

The King's royal team was dead on chase challengers for the past three years with Buescher and Almirola. The team looks on into another season strong.

JGR

11- Denny Hamlin
18- Kyle Busch
19- Carl Edwards
20- Erik Jones

The breakout rookie champion Jones leads the dominant team going into 2020. JGR looks to add another trophy beside Labonte's Stewart's and Kyle's as well as Jones'

Germain

13- Casey Mears

...They won the Daytona 500 last season. BIGGEST upset in 500 History.

Wood Bros.
21- Ryan Blaney

For the past four seasons. Ryan Blaney has been on fire sneaking his way into the chase 3 out of the last 4. Blaney's coming in hot.

BK Racing

23- Jeb Burton
26- Daniel Suarez/Ross Kenseth
83- (Revolving Drivers)

With Suarez and Ross having Xfinity deals. They get more seat time in Cup to help their careers. Ross however, in the series after father Matt's final run. Screwing Logano in 2018. Giving Larson the cup.

Go GREEN

32- Jeffery Earnhardt

With Bobby retiring, Jeffery has full-driver status in the ride.

Front Row w/Baldwin

7- (Revolving)
34- Bret Moffet
35- Josh Wise
38- David Gilliland

TBR was folding and Front Row saved them. They are the best Mid-Car field in NASCAR.

Hillman

40- Landon Cassil

The team became another Germain-like team. But in Mid-Card status

HScott

46- Michael Annet
51- Justin Allgaier

Justin returns to the team in part of his Xfinity ride in JR Motorsports. Dale Jr. himself is helping the HScott team with Taxslayer sponsoring the 51 in a race. A win at Talladega.

JTG Daughtry

47- AJ Almendinger

They still alive.

Furniture Row

78- Martin Truex Jr.
87- David Ragan

Ragan joins the team in 2017. The team with Truex alone has been in all 4 chases. Ragan, 2.

Red Bull Racing

83- Elliot Sadler
84- John Hunter (YOUGETWHOHE'STHESONOFFRONTROWJOE)(R)

Red Bull returns after a long recess. They bring Sadler and John Hunter to the team.

Leavine Family
95- Michael McDowell

They still here.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP December 3rd 2015, 12:29 am

I thought I'd take a crack at it

Chip Ganassi - Toyota
#1 Jamie McMurray
#15 Clint Bowyer
#42 James Buescher

Kauffman owns the rights to the #15 so it makes since that in some future they would use it. Also they would move to Toyota. Chip Gannasi follows the crowd and I see Toyota out doing Chevy in the next few years. Kauffman might also play a role in that.

Penske
#2 Brad Keselowski
#12 Ryan Blaney
#22 Chase Elliott

I hear it already "but Chase Elliott is in a ride of a life time no way he is going to give that up." Hendrick might be good, but Chase loves the blue oval. He tried to get a sponsorship from Ford before starting in the truck series. His dad is also an influence on his career and his dad set records in a Ford. It will be a matter of time before he leaves Hendrick for a good Ford team.

Richard Childress
#3 Austin Dillon
#27 Paul Menard
#31 Ty Dillon
#33 Brandon Jones

Paul Menard is very questionable but I think they need someone to teach the 3 younger guys.

Stewart Haas
#4 Kevin Harvick
#10 Cole Custer
#14 Kyle Larson
#41 Kurt Busch

I think Kyle Larson is looking for a better team atm so it makes since for him to leave and I think SHR is the perfect fit for him.

Hendrick
#5 Spencer Gallagher (R)
#24 Justin Allgaier
#48 Jimmie Johnson
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Justin would run for Jr for 3 seasons and would finish very consistant. Kasey Kahne would be dropped. Spencer Gallagher would pick up his pace in Xfinity being signed With JR Motorsports.

Roush Yates
#6 Trevor Bayne
#17 Ricky Stenhouse
#28 Chris Buescher

Mark Martin will be hired on as a consultant and will teach the drivers like he did at MWR. I completely think that Yates will buy a stake of Roush and run the 28 again.

Tommy Baldwin
#7 Ryan Newman

Richard Petty
#9 Darrell Wallace Jr
#43 Aric Almirola

I don't see Roush trying a 4 car team again so they build a partnership with RPM and get Wallace a ride.

Joe Gibbs
#11 Denny Hamlin
#18 Kyle Busch
#19 Carl Edwards
#20 Erik Jones

Though Matt is very strong right now you have to remember he has been around as long as Tony Stewart so I think he will probably go part time by 2019. In the meantime Erik Jones racks up the championships in Xfinity.

Germain
#13 John Hunter Nemechek

While it's nice to think that Casey will still be with their main till he retires, but I see JHN not getting a chance with a bigger team and getting onto Germain.

Wood Brothers
#21 Daniel Hemric (R)

You were probably thinking that Tyler Reddick would get this ride. Wood Brothers purpose at the moment is to learn. We know Daniel is good at the Short tracks but I see him as a future star. So Penske will get him and put him on Wood Bros for a year.

BK Racing
This team is flipping crazy. I have no idea who is running the show but they are an idiot. I think they will not go to 4 cars though and maybe drop to 2

Front Row
#34 David Ragan
#35 Cole Whitt
#38 Brett Moffitt

David Gilliland goes to trucks to never return to Cup. Brett Moffitt's career was ruined in 2015 due to FRM so he stays since no one else will hire him.

Hillman (or other random name)
#40 Landon Cassil

HScott
#46 Tyler Reddick
#51 Kasey Kahne

Both were looking for rides and HScott was open. Tyler filled in for Joey Logano after he was fired.  He was pretty much a bust and joined HScott after Penske hired Chase.

JTG - Toyota
#47 A.J. Almendinger

Michael Waltrip
#55 Michael Waltrip
#55/66 Matt Kenseth

You're now thinking I'm drunk. Technically MWR didn't say they were leaving that they would just more or less become part time. Well this team will run a part time schedule mostly running the #55.

Front Row
#78 Martin Truex
#87 Joey Logano

Don't think it needs an explanation but Joey Logano decided to do something stupid got fired like Brad did at Hendrick and got onto Furniture Row.

Leavine Family
#95 Michael McDowell

Premium
#98 Casey Mear amoungst others
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 3rd 2015, 3:06 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:I thought I'd take a crack at it

Chip Ganassi - Toyota
#1 Jamie McMurray
#15 Clint Bowyer
#42 James Buescher

Kauffman owns the rights to the #15 so it makes since that in some future they would use it. Also they would move to Toyota. Chip Gannasi follows the crowd and I see Toyota out doing Chevy in the next few years. Kauffman might also play a role in that.

Penske
#2 Brad Keselowski
#12 Ryan Blaney
#22 Chase Elliott

I hear it already "but Chase Elliott is in a ride of a life time no way he is going to give that up." Hendrick might be good, but Chase loves the blue oval. He tried to get a sponsorship from Ford before starting in the truck series. His dad is also an influence on his career and his dad set records in a Ford. It will be a matter of time before he leaves Hendrick for a good Ford team.

Richard Childress
#3 Austin Dillon
#27 Paul Menard
#31 Ty Dillon
#33 Brandon Jones

Paul Menard is very questionable but I think they need someone to teach the 3 younger guys.

Stewart Haas
#4 Kevin Harvick
#10 Cole Custer
#14 Kyle Larson
#41 Kurt Busch

I think Kyle Larson is looking for a better team atm so it makes since for him to leave and I think SHR is the perfect fit for him.

Hendrick
#5 Spencer Gallagher (R)
#24 Justin Allgaier
#48 Jimmie Johnson
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Justin would run for Jr for 3 seasons and would finish very consistant. Kasey Kahne would be dropped. Spencer Gallagher would pick up his pace in Xfinity being signed With JR Motorsports.

Roush Yates
#6 Trevor Bayne
#17 Ricky Stenhouse
#28 Chris Buescher

Mark Martin will be hired on as a consultant and will teach the drivers like he did at MWR. I completely think that Yates will buy a stake of Roush and run the 28 again.

Tommy Baldwin
#7 Ryan Newman

Richard Petty
#9 Darrell Wallace Jr
#43 Aric Almirola

I don't see Roush trying a 4 car team again so they build a partnership with RPM and get Wallace a ride.

Joe Gibbs
#11 Denny Hamlin
#18 Kyle Busch
#19 Carl Edwards
#20 Erik Jones

Though Matt is very strong right now you have to remember he has been around as long as Tony Stewart so I think he will probably go part time by 2019. In the meantime Erik Jones racks up the championships in Xfinity.

Germain
#13 John Hunter Nemechek

While it's nice to think that Casey will still be with their main till he retires, but I see JHN not getting a chance with a bigger team and getting onto Germain.

Wood Brothers
#21 Daniel Hemric (R)

You were probably thinking that Tyler Reddick would get this ride. Wood Brothers purpose at the moment is to learn. We know Daniel is good at the Short tracks but I see him as a future star. So Penske will get him and put him on Wood Bros for a year.

BK Racing
This team is flipping crazy. I have no idea who is running the show but they are an idiot. I think they will not go to 4 cars though and maybe drop to 2

Front Row
#34 David Ragan
#35 Cole Whitt
#38 Brett Moffitt

David Gilliland goes to trucks to never return to Cup. Brett Moffitt's career was ruined in 2015 due to FRM so he stays since no one else will hire him.

Hillman (or other random name)
#40 Landon Cassil

HScott
#46 Tyler Reddick
#51 Kasey Kahne

Both were looking for rides and HScott was open. Tyler filled in for Joey Logano after he was fired.  He was pretty much a bust and joined HScott after Penske hired Chase.

JTG - Toyota
#47 A.J. Almendinger

Michael Waltrip
#55 Michael Waltrip
#55/66 Matt Kenseth

You're now thinking I'm drunk. Technically MWR didn't say they were leaving that they would just more or less become part time. Well this team will run a part time schedule mostly running the #55.

Front Row
#78 Martin Truex
#87 Joey Logano

Don't think it needs an explanation but Joey Logano decided to do something stupid got fired like Brad did at Hendrick and got onto Furniture Row.

Leavine Family
#95 Michael McDowell

Premium
#98 Casey Mear amoungst others
Not a bad list, the only one I disagree is Casey Mears becoming a... *Gulp* Timmy Hill. He's not that bad...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down