Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Racing Team Thread

+4
FUEL
CJ Racing
Hsuorttocs
McBlair
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CM Racing Team Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: CM Racing Team Thread

Post by CJ Racing October 9th 2016, 12:54 am

After Race 9 at South Boston(HNS)

Started:
Gardner: 8th
Dodd: 22nd

Finished:
Dodd: 5th
Gardner: 42nd

Dodd: "A great job by this Ale81 Chevy team, fought our way from the middle of the pack to finish in the top 5. Hate that Gardner had the issues that he had, hopefully he can come back strong in the next race."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 14th 2016, 10:03 am

Dodd Qualifies His Way Into the Round of California!

Dodd: "*Sniff* I can't believe it... It's been so long.... I am so happy right now, there aren't words to describe just how thankful I am.... This #0 IKEA team has been working so hard, and it's been tough to miss race after race... We're gonna cherish this one for a little while, and then get ready for RaceDay! *An Explosion of Cheers Erupt from the #0 team!*
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL October 14th 2016, 12:32 pm

Noah: Congrats Dodd cool to see guys trying to make it in the series and is as passionate as you guys are. I thought CBM had their cars tuned good for this weekend and were going to be a threat especially with that #7. Surprised a little team like you guys knocked them out!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 15th 2016, 8:41 am

After Round 32 at California(SCS)

Finished: 26th

Dodd: "After all the misfortune of not making the last making almost any races the past couple of months, to be able to come back and run every lap, stay out of trouble all race long, and finish 26th... I am just so proud of my #0 IKEA team!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 20th 2016, 7:04 pm

After Round 33 at Homestead(SCS)

Finished: 40th

Dodd: "Made it in the show, finished on the lead lap, stayed out of trouble, and got a paycheck in the bank... Mission Accomplished!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 24th 2016, 9:58 am

After Race 10 at Texas(HNS)

Started:
Roush: 2nd
Gardner: 40th

Finished:
Roush: 4th
Gardner: 11th

Dodd: "A very solid race all around for the CM Racing team, glad to see Roush run up front, and man did Gardner pass a lot of cars!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 22nd 2016, 1:43 pm

After the Season Finale at Homestead(SCS):

Finished: 15th

Dodd: "What a great end to the season, I CAN'T WAIT for what 2017 is going to bring... Huge thanks to this #0 IKEA Chevy team, and to Conrad Matthews for sticking with us, I'm so excited for the 2017 Season!"

Dodd: "Also, congrats to the Champion, he deserves it!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 27th 2016, 3:27 pm

CM Racing is excited for 2017!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 19th 2017, 11:38 pm

John Arndt once again playing proxy

CHRIS DODD RACES HIS WAY INTO THE DAYTONA 500!!!

In one of the best feel-good stories of 2017, 2nd-year SCS driver Chris Dodd was able to take is Underfunded, Self-Owned #3 IKEA Chevy and race his way into the show, surprising many with his performance early in the duels, and surviving a frantic finish late to finish 12th, just 3 spots over the cutline. After a struggling Rookie season for himself and his CM Racing team, making it into the Daytona 500 in his Sophomore season is something that this young team desperately needed.

(Chris Dodd Climbs Out of His Car with Both Hands in the Air!)

Dodd: "WAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My goodness.... God is so good... Man, I am so happy for my CM Racing team, they've been working so hard over the off season, especially with this new car and everything. It's been rough at times over the past 12 Months, but we've worked through it, and I think we are really seeing the efforts pay off."

"Huge thanks to IKEA, Dirty Mo Radio, SPYoptic, Ale81, Hefty's, World Vision, and everyone else who has made this happen. And I can't go without thanking my Crew Chief, Tommy Turbo, for getting the car set up right in the draft, and this whole CM Racing team for working so hard to get this car in the show!"

*In a Shouting Voice*
"WE MADE THE DAYTONA 500!!!!!!!!!!!""

Chris Dodd and the #3 IKEA Chevy team will start 24th in the Daytona 500, and no matter what happens, this will be a special moment in the record books for CM Racing in the Sony Cup Series.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 4th 2017, 1:04 pm

[b]After Round 2 at Rockingham(HNS)/b]

After a rough start at Daytona, things are beginning to look a little bit brighter for CM Racing, as Chris Dodd was able to snatch the first pole and top 10 of the season for CM Racing. Unfortunately, Arndt and Garnder were not so lucky, struggling all race and both finishing outside the top 25.

Dodd, 8th: "A solid run today, started up front, lead a lap, but just didn't have top 5 race speed today. We need to work on overall speed as a company, and hopefully we can run more consistently as we go throughout the year."

Results:
Dodd: 8th
Arndt: 27th(-1 Lap)
Gardner: 30th(-1 Lap)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 10th 2017, 10:38 pm

After Round 3 at Las Vegas(HNS)

It was another rollercoaster type of race for CM Racing, and while Dodd had his best finish of the season(5th), Arndt and Gardner unfortunately got involved in incidents, causing them to DNF.

Dodd, 5th: "What a great finish for our #8 DMR/SpeedCo Chevy team, but our joy is dampened by what happened in that last crash. Our thoughts and prayers are with Daleo and Marks, and hope that they are ok."

Results:
Arndt: 30th(DNF)
Gardner: 39th(DNF)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 February 10th 2017, 10:59 pm

CJ Racing wrote:After Round 3 at Las Vegas(HNS)

It was another rollercoaster type of race for CM Racing, and while Dodd had his best finish of the season(5th), Arndt and Gardner unfortunately got involved in incidents, causing them to DNF.

Dodd, 5th: "What a great finish for our #8 DMR/SpeedCo Chevy team, but our joy is dampened by what happened in that last crash. Our thoughts and prayers are with Daleo and Marks, and hope that they are ok."

Results:
Arndt: 30th(DNF)
Gardner: 39th(DNF)
Good job on the top-5. But yeah Matt took a big shot in the driver's door and went tumbling. These cars are super safe though. I bet he'll be out for a race or two but I hope he comes back strong.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 19th 2017, 9:07 pm

CM Racing Qualifies for the Round of California, Locks #3 Car for Round 5!!!

Finished: 31st(-1 Lap)

Dodd, 31st: "Wow!! We are locked in for Round 5, I can't believe it! So proud of my #3 IKEA team, and everyone at the CM Racing shop for working so hard to get these cars ready each and every week! Now that we are only attempting one car instead of 2 each race, it should make things a bit easier for the boys at the shop, and now we can concentrate on the rest of the year!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 19th 2017, 11:40 pm

Congrats on making into the Top 35 Mate. Good luck at Bantagas Road Course Ringer
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing March 30th 2017, 9:00 am

CM Racing Releases PT Car Schedule, John Arndt to Attempt 1st Career SCS Race!

After attempting to compete in the first 4 races of the season, CM Racing has announced earlier today the events that the #33 Rockstar Energy Chevrolet will attempt to run in the remainder of the 2017 Season, with a little bit of a surprise: John Arndt(currently driving the #88 Ale81 Chevy in the HNS) will be attempting to make his 1st ever SCS event, running at 4 tracks including his home race at Texas Motor Speedway! Jonny Gardner will attempt 3 more races this season, including at Indianapolis and the Season Finale at Homestead.

#33 RockStar Energy Chevrolet PT Schedule:
Round 13: South Boston(JOHN ARNDT)
Round 16: Martinsville(JOHN ARNDT)
Round 20: Indianapolis(JONNY GARDNER)
Round 27: Texas(JOHN ARNDT)
Round 32: Darlington(JONNY GARDNER)
Round 35: Rockingham(JOHN ARNDT)
Round 36: Homestead(JONNY GARDNER)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 10th 2017, 12:38 pm

Jonny Gardner WINS at Road America, Dodd Crashes Out at New Hampshire

HNS Results After Round 6 at Road America
Gardner: 1ST
Arndt: 22nd(-1 Lap)
Dodd: 37th(DNF)

CM Racing would like to congratulate Jonny Gardner on an incredible victory this past weekend at Road America. It is CM Racing's 2nd win in the HNS, and 1st of the 2017 season!

SCS Results After Round 10 at New Hampshire
Dodd Started: 27th
Finished: 41st(DNF)

Dodd: ".Well, that was a bummer... Just nowhere to go for our #3 DMR/SPYoptic Chevy. We'll put this one in the scrap pile, and work on next week's car."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 10th 2017, 2:03 pm

Still annoyed at our fortune.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 27th 2017, 11:21 pm

Chris Dodd and the #3 CM Racing team have made the show for South Boston! They were the 2nd fastest car in Go-or-Go Home Qualifying, and are looking to have a solid running at the small Virginia short track.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 4th 2017, 11:38 pm

CM Racing's Results After Round 15 at Nashville(SCS)
Arndt: 20th
Dodd: 34th(DNF)

Dodd: "Man, just really unfortunate that we got involved in that wreck, but dang what a great job by Arndt in his first start, getting that Top 20! Super proud of what he was able to get out of the car this weekend, hopefully he can make some more races before the season ends."

CM Racing's Results After Round 10 at Richmond(HNS)
Arndt: 9th
Dodd: 10th
Gardner: 13th

Dodd: "Huge props to the guys back at the shop for making the cars virtually indestructible for Richmond. They might have been as slow as molasses, but dang did they hold up well! 2 Top 10's, all 3 teams in the Top 13, I'll take it!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 June 6th 2017, 7:20 pm

John and I have always been cool with each other. Good to see he and your team carry on after his wreck and get a nice finish!
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 6th 2017, 7:41 pm

JJRacer89 wrote:John and I have always been cool with each other. Good to see he and your team carry on after his wreck and get a nice finish!

Thanks man, appreciate it! Yeah, hopefully Arndt will have more shots at it in the future, he's got 3 or 4 races in the SCS this season, so hopefully he can get the car in the show for those races!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 17th 2017, 1:43 pm

CM Racing Results After Round 17 @Cleveland (SCS)
SP3: 8th(CM RACING'S 1ST EVER TOP 10!!!!!)
Dodd: 25th

In what was one of the best races of the year, CM Racing's Stephen Pollard III put down the team's greatest performance, starting 3rd and running inside the Top 10 all race long, including battling for the lead at one point before ultimately finishing 8th. Chris Dodd had a calm, quiet race, finishing 25th and overall bringing CM Racing their best overall weekend ever.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MyJonny77 July 23rd 2017, 1:21 pm

Jonny Gardner is looking to make 2018 plans soon everything is all up in the air at the moment...
MyJonny77
MyJonny77
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 24th 2017, 2:13 pm

Tommy Turbo, Conrad Matthews to Head CM Racing for 2018

With CM Racing Owner Chris Dodd moving to Martin Motorsports in 2018, there were questions as to who would head the team for the future. Those questions were answered earlier today, as CM Racing has announced that Tommy Turbo will be moving to a President/CEO position on the team, while Conrad Matthews will continue his role as Co-Owner and Vice President.

Chris Dodd: "I am very excited that Tommy has agreed to take on the role of leading this team for the future. He has been a huge part of CM Racing since the beginning, and I know that he has the experience and leadership needed to continue the growth of this team for years to come. Conrad will continue to be an extremely important part of this team, helping Tommy through this process and making sure this team stays on track. I am excited to watch this team in 2018 and beyond, and while I will miss being in the shop everyday, I know that this team is ready for the future."

Tommy Turbo: "I want to thank Chris, Conrad, and all of CM Racing for believing in me to take on the challenge of leading the team. We expect 2018 to be a year of growth, and we are excited for the future. We know that there will be bumps along the way, but that is a part of growing and becoming the team we set out to be when we started this journey back in 2016. We will continue to work hard to finish this 2017 season off on a high note, and get prepared for what we hope will be a breakthrough season, especially in the Hardee's National Series."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 20th 2017, 12:06 pm

CM Racing will have a new look in the HNS in 2018, as 2 new numbers, 3 new drivers, and a host of new sponsors will be on board the team, which is looking to make a big step forward after their deal with Athenian Motorsports.

This deal will be very prevalent moving forwards in both the HNS and SCS, and included in the deal is that Athenian will choose who will run the 4th car in the HNS for CM Racing.

Meeting the 2018 CM Racing HNS drivers:
Hannah Allen is the niece of retiring SCS Veteran Andreas Allen, and is a continuing part of the youth movement rising through the HNS/SCS ranks. She will be driving a bit of a throwback for the team in 2018, as CM Racing will be bringing back the #0, which is a number that also has a bit of history with the Allen family. IKEA will come on board the #0, completing the throwback feel, but with a twist, as Conrad Matthews(Co-Owner of CM Racing) will be promoting his personal business as an associate sponsor. Regal Cinema will also come on board as a personal sponsor to Hannah.

Alex Benyacko is a new bright star joining the Hardee's National Series ranks. CM Racing wanted to take a chance on an unknown talent, and decided on Benyacko to be that driver. Reese's will come on board the #8, as well as Ditech.

John Arndt is the lone returning driver for the CM Racing HNS program in 2018, coming off a solid 2017 season, nearly winning at Texas and finishing solidly inside the Top 20 in points in a season with many ups and downs for the whole organization. The team believes that his experience and leadership will help take this team to the next level. Hellmann's is coming on board to sponsor the #88, as well as Zaxby's.

And rounding out the 2018 CM Racing HNS program is Jek Porkins, a young driver looking to make a name for himself in the Hardee's National Series. With Athenian Motorsports having the final decision on the 4th driver, Jek Porkins was considered the right choice for the spot, and will be running the #95 PEAK/RockStar Energy Chevy in 2018.

CM Racing's 2018 HNS Lineup:
#0-Hannah Allen(IKEA/Matthews, Regal Cinema)
#8- Alex Benyacko(Resse's, Ditech)
#88- John Arndt(Hellmann's, Zaxby's)
#95- Jek Porkins(PEAK, RockStar Energy)

CM Racing: "We are very excited for the 2018 HNS Season, and we believe our lineup is built for not only success, but also as a building block to allow these drivers to get experience while at the same time going for victories and even a Championship. We are also very excited to work with Athenian Motorspors now and in the future, and we believe that our agreement will be a fruitful one.

As a team, we are committed to working hard and getting better every day and every race. We expect that same level of commitment from our drivers, and we believe that we have the best group available to be able to succeed to our fullest potential."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next