Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Jenkins to drive for Luke Martin at South Boston

Go down

Steven Jenkins to drive for Luke Martin at South Boston Empty Steven Jenkins to drive for Luke Martin at South Boston

Post by FUEL July 7th 2016, 1:26 am

Steven Jenkins was one of the drivers on left on the outside looking in once 2015 came to a close... With no full time ride Jenkins was left to sit on the couch until HNS came around. With all these injuries as of late Jenkins was called up to drive the #3 Titanium car at Decatur and Daytona but failed to qualify for both. More drivers were left on the outside looking in for a ride in 2016. Matt Daleo now was scheduled to drive the #3 for South Boston and to run the races in the #3 with Jenkins for the rest of the year. Steven Jenkins didn't have a Cup ride this week until Luke Martin called up Steven to drive the #6 car. Luke wants to get back in the car however doctors recommend he stay out one more race. So Steven Jenkins will drive the car for South Boston then that'll be it and we will see Martin back at the track.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Steven Jenkins to drive for Luke Martin at South Boston Empty Re: Steven Jenkins to drive for Luke Martin at South Boston

Post by FUEL July 7th 2016, 12:45 pm

Update: Steven Jenkins will not be driving the #3 car for the rest of the season. After South Boston it'll be the last drive in Cup for the year and will drive the #6 HNS car full time for Martin Motorsports. The South Boston race substituting for injured Luke Martin will mark Steven Jenkins' first and only Cup race for the rest of the season as of right now.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum