Red Bull and Blue Flare Motorsports Driver Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Bull and Blue Flare Motorsports Driver Trade

Post by MrKyleCollins on July 10th 2016, 11:09 pm

It was announced, not even 10 minutes ago, that SCS just had some more history take place. The first ever driver trade, in SCS history. Blue Flare Motorsports traded their veteran Treck Tauger who's had a poor season, below 37th in the points, to championship contending team Red Bull Racing for big time championship contender Sean Perkins.

Why did this take place, some may ask. Perkins is clearly on another level of driving then Tauger nowadays. It's simple. Last night, Perkins, Davis, and Finguy, with assistance from some HNS developmental driver Roush went at it again. Baskinger had enough of it, being trapped in the middle of all this controversy. So he saw struggling Treck Tauger and went in for the deal. Tauger has not once been involved in controversy and that is what Baskinger wants. Peaceful people on his team, Tauger also has potential, shown after his late, non-points win in 2015. So RBR went to the struggling Blue Flare Motorsports, a team they've shared close morale with for the longest time, and proposed this deal. Since it helps both teams, they agreed.

How does it help both teams? Well, although now RBR has two drivers under 29th in the points, their team is officially free from the controversial stage unless Fitzwater, Allen, or Tauger do something stupid. Now they're free to focus on their equipment and not the drama. Baskinger can also focus on his rehab, and not the drama. Tauger is also a veteran who has done well and is hungry for a win, so he'll probably do much better in the RBR equipment. Now it helps BFM because they actually have a championship contending driver who has shown he can do anything to win in any equipment. This is what they need because if he wins in their equipment, even brings home the championship, it'll be big time for both Perkins and BFM. And with Cavagnaro and Pericles starting to gain steam again, it is looking a little better for them heading on to the finale.

So there it is. History being made. With one of the most controversial drivers ever, and most passive drivers ever. The press conference about this trade will also be released TOMORROW!
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Bull and Blue Flare Motorsports Driver Trade

Post by FUEL on July 10th 2016, 11:18 pm

It's not really the first SCS trade. Skye Commons got traded out of Martin Motorsports for Bradley Bishop Jr. and Skye took over Bradley's old ride and Bradley took Skyes old ride. This happened earlier this season.

Also, I was just about to post about this. Since both Perkins and Tauger were under contracts team owners got together about both wanting to release their drivers at the end of their contracts. Since their was some sort of team agreement and reasonable reason to release drivers... the trade was fair. Like stated by Kyle, Treck Tauger will now pilot the #82 Red Bull Toyota while Sean Perkins the current Chase point leader will lead Blue Flare into their first realistic championship fighting season.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on July 10th 2016, 11:23 pm

FUEL wrote:It's not really the first SCS trade. Skye Commons got traded out of Martin Motorsports for Bradley Bishop Jr. and Skye took over Bradley's old ride and Bradley took Skyes old ride. This happened earlier this season.

Also, I was just about to post about this. Since both Perkins and Tauger were under contracts team owners got together about both wanting to release their drivers at the end of their contracts. Since their was some sort of team agreement and reasonable reason to release drivers... the trade was fair. Like stated by Kyle, Treck Tauger will now pilot the #82 Red Bull Toyota while Sean Perkins the current Chase point leader will lead Blue Flare into their first realistic championship fighting season.
Lol, you would've explained it better then me. Anyhow, thanks for clearing up the unclear things. Cmon Blue Flare, let's get 'er done!
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on July 10th 2016, 11:23 pm

Dodd: "This is a bit of a surprise, but I understand why Baskinger wanted to make the deal, it was smart of him to do so. Hopefully Tauger can perform well in the #82."

Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on July 10th 2016, 11:52 pm

Roush: I've always liked Tauger better as a person and I am happy for his opportunity, I only got into the skirmish last night because someone, I refuse to say their name, was being a word I cannot say. Perkins is an okay person but he isn't head of the team material personality wise, in my opinion. I could not relate to or defend him until Finguy said something I could not repeat, once again. So I wish Perkins the best of luck, as well as Tauger.

"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 24 AES

Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on July 11th 2016, 12:06 am

Finguy: "He should had been fired but... Not my problem anymore. Now excuse me as I don't care about it unless he wrecks me."
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on July 11th 2016, 1:02 am

Kurtis: "This'll be interesting."

Season 13 and 2017 Sony Cup Series Champion and Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #39), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Subaru for ARCSOA (#19, #48).

DKurtis
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on July 11th 2016, 7:27 am

We are happy to bring in Treck to our team and this is his best chance of showing that he deserves to be in the series even towards the end of his career. We are very pleased that Johnson agreed to this and doing him a favor of giving him a championship contender. This is also a chance for Treck to get a big contract with us for next season once he shows he is here to stay.
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on July 11th 2016, 1:36 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:We are happy to bring in Treck to our team and this is his best chance of showing that he deserves to be in the series even towards the end of his career. We are very pleased that Johnson agreed to this and doing him a favor of giving him a championship contender. This is also a chance for Treck to get a big contract with us for next season once he shows he is here to stay.
Roush: All I have to say, is that you don't have to worry about him getting into trouble off the track because, like I have said before, he's a really good person

Season 24 AES

Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on July 11th 2016, 2:15 pm

Sean: It's time for a change for me. I can't deny that I am quite angry with Red Bull after all the sacrifices I had to make to get out of the FBR contract to join their team, for them to just trade me away. But I am going to be a lot calmer about it then I would. Being in behavioral sports psychology is helping me understand how I could handle situations better.

Sean: Blue Flare seems to have faith in me, and I will guide this team as far as I can go. This team has potential, but I don't think Treck was the right fit. They need a bit of fire, and a spark to develop the team.

Sean: As much as I hate to realize it, reflecting on my career. A lot of my good fortune has been handed to me, and I have never had to work for it. This is my first real chance to go into a team that, lets face it, needs help. I am going to try everything in my power to push this team over the hump.

Sean: My championship hopes are pretty much gone. But I am going to try everything in my power to develop this team for 2017. A win, and the advancement into Round 2 of the chase will do that for us. If I can achieve those goals, I am a happy man.

OOC: Pretty much I am turning Perkins into Kurt Busch now...

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on July 11th 2016, 2:17 pm

OOC: yeah, I knew I've had this happen to one of my favorite drivers. Didn't know that it was from my uncle's team...

Season 24 AES

Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alancavy on July 11th 2016, 11:31 pm

Cavy: Dang we didn't get promoted to Red Bull, haha
alancavy