Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season?

3 posters

Go down

Out of the highest 10 drivers in points WITHOUT A WIN who will be the first to WIN?

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap13%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap4%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap17%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap22%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap13%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap4%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap0%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_lcap9%Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 23

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? Empty Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season?

Post by FUEL July 14th 2016, 6:18 pm

We have a list of drivers who have won this season

Sean Perkins
Noah Hart
Nick Mace
Jacob Hart
James Silverfox
DJ Kurtis
Zachary Fitzwater
Levi Pascoe
Jesse Turner
Luke Martin
Eugene Demax
Jordan Davis
Matthew Rodriguez
Ryan Acosta

but who do you think will be the next driver who hasn't won yet this season to win and put themselves in position to make the Chase?
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season?

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 14th 2016, 6:42 pm

Few big names haven't won yet that's surprising
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Next Driver To Get Their First Win Of The Season?

Post by McBlair July 14th 2016, 7:00 pm

I'd say BBJ but he doesn't count for this list Razz
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum