Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Popular SCS Drivers

3 posters

Go down

Most Popular SCS Drivers Empty Most Popular SCS Drivers

Post by McBlair July 18th 2016, 11:40 pm

So, in motorsports it's a given there is a most popular and least popular driver. In some series like NASCAR it's obvious. But in other like the Sony Cup Series it is not. So I'm asking you guys on the forum, in your opinion without bringing personal stuff into it, where would you list each and every SCS driver, who currently has a ride, from first to last?
(It's cool if you only do say top 5 or top 10 most or least popular)

(My List Soon!)

I'm doing this because I'm writing another article, surprisingly, about stuff like this. And this experiment we'll say would really help.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Most Popular SCS Drivers Empty Re: Most Popular SCS Drivers

Post by FUEL July 19th 2016, 12:20 am

I feel like drivers like Luke Martin, Sean Perkins, Nick Pericles, Zachary Fitzwater have a controversial background with the fans and get mixed receptions however I do believe all 4 have a great following of fans however very mixed.

Nick Mace and Richerd Johnson I always believed were our most loved drivers. (Not in order) Charles Sandfer, DJ Kurtis, James Silverfox, Jordan Davis, Jesse Turner, Eric Burton, Noah Hart, Eugene Demax, Jacob Hart, Treck Tauger, Alan Cavagnaro, Jeffery Lynn, Jake Baskinger, Andreas Allen, Dillon Young I all felt had a great fan base. As a commentator of the series I get into it, I get into the action as if its real and try to bring the action into you guys like we are actually watching a real series. Calling these drivers to victory and seeing the reactions people liked it and I felt there wasn't much to any bad vibes when these drivers took how the win!

I'm not too sure on how the most popular driver would be but for some reason I believe Richerd Johnson is everyone's favorite SCS driver because if it couldn't be them that won, Richerd who has done everything for the series who is very known in the series who had a dominating period in the series who has struggled to get back to victory lane in the last few seasons. I believe nobody would be upset with him taking home the victory instead there would be a lot of praise and respect for him.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming July 19th 2016, 3:41 pm

FUEL wrote:I feel like drivers like Luke Martin, Sean Perkins, Nick Pericles, Zachary Fitzwater have a controversial background with the fans and get mixed receptions however I do believe all 4 have a great following of fans however very mixed.

Nick Mace and Richerd Johnson I always believed were our most loved drivers. (Not in order) Charles Sandfer, DJ Kurtis, James Silverfox, Jordan Davis, Jesse Turner, Eric Burton, Noah Hart, Eugene Demax, Jacob Hart, Treck Tauger, Alan Cavagnaro, Jeffery Lynn, Jake Baskinger, Andreas Allen, Dillon Young I all felt had a great fan base. As a commentator of the series I get into it, I get into the action as if its real and try to bring the action into you guys like we are actually watching a real series. Calling these drivers to victory and seeing the reactions people liked it and I felt there wasn't much to any bad vibes when these drivers took how the win!

I'm not too sure on how the most popular driver would be but for some reason I believe Richerd Johnson is everyone's favorite SCS driver because if it couldn't be them that won, Richerd who has done everything for the series who is very known in the series who had a dominating period in the series who has struggled to get back to victory lane in the last few seasons. I believe nobody would be upset with him taking home the victory instead there would be a lot of praise and respect for him.

Why Thank You, I Try My Best Razz

In All Seriousness, I'd Say Mace and Johnson as Well. They are All Time Greats And will always be in the record books of the SCS From My Vantage Point. I agree with the Mixed Fanbases of Martin, Perkins, Pericles, and Fitzwater. With the Whole Controversial Fiasco that went on last season, I'm not surprised. Although Collins I'd say is one that can't be forgotten in this category. He was given the boot just the same as Pericles.

I'm Going to put this one Blunt, Richerd is Aging in the SCS; Some Might say he is going on the downhill stretch a driver does when he leaves the ppeak of his career. Even now when he wins, he is shown total respect as to if Martin wins then some fans would find a reason to pin it against him. As well as the Term "Popular" Would Vary Every Weekend, Many things could happen and people can be forgotten.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down