Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Season Update

4 posters

Go down

SEASON - Silly Season Update Empty Silly Season Update

Post by FUEL July 22nd 2016, 6:15 pm

We will make it public for teams to officially work on car numbers, sponsors, and driver hiring soon enough. Resigning numbers, sponsors, and drivers is the only thing that is eligible to be done right now. New teams are allowed to make their presences known that they plan on racing for next season but all sponsors, numbers, and drivers don't need to be released. Earlier this month Turner Fenway hired on Martin which was technically a driver swap and hiring someone new however, Martin Motorsports was transferring all their data on car #6 including the driver to TFR so we wrote that as a waiver and made it fine.

When will I make Silly Season public? Beginning of August. Sometime from August 1st-7th. I will announce on either July 31st or August 1st the exact time and date that I will post Silly Season for team owners who are wanting to jump on free sponsors, numbers, and drivers. However, we are not saying hire your drivers immediately. We have 7 months until the 2017 Season, drivers come and go. Everything Silly Season related coming with the rules and all will be posted in the Silly Season form itself. The start of silly season is to mainly get teams aligned with numbers and sponsors. No need to jump on drivers right when Silly Season is public, nothing saying you can't hire drivers immediately but I ask you take it into a lot of consideration of who you hire when the time comes and don't jump into rides take time to think of your options, I'm talking to team owners and drivers alike. This will be mentioned again in the Silly Season thread. For now, be looking out for it in the beginning of August and will be announced as soon as I get a date that I am free on to focus on this release of Silly Season. Thank you.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Silly Season Update Empty Re: Silly Season Update

Post by CJ Racing July 22nd 2016, 6:23 pm

Sounds good!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair July 22nd 2016, 9:47 pm

I find the best time to 100% confirm your drivers is October tbh. Just throwing that out there for any new team owners Wink
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2016, 10:38 pm

I just want a team that can easily get top 12s every race and not one that can only get 3 top 10s a year

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL July 29th 2016, 5:24 pm

Update 7/29/16: I start back working on Monday which happens to be the first of August. I will try to have Silly Season up Monday night the first of August. Don't hold me to that but listen up NOBODY POSTS ANYTHING SILLY SEASON RELATED, CARS, SPONSORS, DRIVERS, REHIRING, HIRING, NEW TEAMS, OLD TEAMS FOLDING, Nothing. I don't want to see anything Silly Season related until I post Silly Season! That's very important if you do not listen and do it before I do it that night or if someone makes the thread before I do I will have a serious talk with Ike and do something with you because I am dead serious I don't want nothing going down until I make the release. I will be trying to get it up Monday night.

I will be putting it up Monday night. Plan on it. Get ready for it. Yamp will keep watch on it whenever I release it because I'll only be able to keep up with this at night. I plan on getting it up Monday night. I don't want to see anything however until I make the official post.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 August 3rd 2016, 8:26 am

McBlair wrote:I find the best time to 100% confirm your drivers is October tbh. Just throwing that out there for any new team owners Wink

I agree with October being a good spot to start. August does seem way too early to make major changes to everyone's teams for next season.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down