Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series

5 posters

Go down

series - Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series Empty Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series

Post by f1fan July 24th 2016, 12:25 am

Kenny Myatt in a press conference today has announced his retirement from Full Time Driving duties. Myatt has done this previously, but this time he says it's it. "My back has taken a few too many hits. I came back because I thought I could handle a few more seasons. Now I feel like I have one competitive season left. I get to race against my Daughter in the One-Off Races this season. Then I am going to let Maddie take over driving duties. I may still jump in for some one off races, and to fill in for the injured driver. But I just can't physically do it anymore. I have busted my behind to train for this season."

Myatt will enter his 21st season of being involved in the series.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

series - Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series Empty Re: Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series

Post by CJ Racing July 24th 2016, 12:31 am

Dodd: "I want to thank Kenny Myatt for all that he has done for this great series, and I wish Kenny the best of luck in his final full season!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series Empty Re: Season 21 will be Kenny Myatt's last full season in ARCSOA Elite Series

Post by McBlair July 24th 2016, 8:35 am

Phadkar: Although most likely I won't be racing against him unless he is trying to lap me (lol), I do wish him the best of luck in this last race. He's definitely a legend and possibly the best stock car driver out there. And nobody, not even Maddie, can take that away from him IMO

OCC: When will S21 even do its restart? Not to be [i]that[i] guy or anything but if you could tell me a guess for when it will start I'd appreciate it Wink
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair July 24th 2016, 8:37 am

McBlair wrote:Phadkar: Although most likely I won't be racing against him unless he is trying to lap me (lol), I do wish him the best of luck in this last race. He's definitely a legend and possibly the best stock car driver out there. And nobody, not even Maddie, can take that away from him IMO

OCC: When will S21 even do its restart? Not to be that guy or anything but if you could tell me a guess for when it will start I'd appreciate it Wink
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit July 24th 2016, 10:59 pm

OOC: Inb4 Kenny runs another season.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs July 26th 2016, 3:11 pm

Roush: Thanks for everything Kenny! I'll see if I can help out a little here and there with your daughter racing because I would think you need as much feed back as possible. But thanks for letting me drive for one of your teams and I hope you have a good retirement after this season
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down