Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 22 of Michigan

+4
The NROPL
theformalslime
McBlair
MrKyleCollins
8 posters

Go down

Round 22 of Michigan Empty Round 22 of Michigan

Post by MrKyleCollins July 24th 2016, 12:30 pm

Johnson: Man, I'll give it to my boys, they all looked pretty good. Sucks Perkins and Pericles had to finish the race out but there's not much we can do about that now. Just move on a pray for better results next weekend. Props to Cavy for that amazing run, even if he basically confirmed he doesn't have interest coming back to next season, we will make sure we give the veteran the best we can. Although, it was all him and his team this weekend, not the car. The car itself wasn't very good if we're being honest. Great job to Jordan Davis bringing this baby home!

Collins: Schieße. That's all I have to say. That was one hell of a hit I took there, at least I still managed to finish with a top 20. But I hope Taylor and Daleo especially are all right, that wreck was terrible. Hopefully next season the car changes will make them much more stable and safe, because if we keep having wrecks like that, someone'll end up dead or almost dead. I know what it's like being almost dead, it's not fun at all. But overall we had a solid car this weekend, sucks it had to end early, but as I said I send my prayers out to Taylor and Daleo. I think there was one more guy in a terrible wreck but I'm not sure who exactly it was so I send my prayers out to him as well.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Round 22 of Michigan Empty Re: Round 22 of Michigan

Post by McBlair July 24th 2016, 12:56 pm

Bishop Jr: One hell of a car today! Up challenging for the lead a few times and everything. Came up short of a top 10 when we had a winning car, but I'm sure we can get it done next weekend! Hope my teammate Aaron Taylor is all right...

McBlair: Oh shit, that was one hit by Daleo. Honestly, he was looking solid for a top 30 imo. His car was loose hence why he hit the wall which started the whole predicament. I hope Daleo is ok though. He has been doing amazing in the #3 car for how bad it is.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime July 24th 2016, 3:12 pm

Daleo: Damn, that was one hell of a hit. Either way, I'm having some good qualifying runs, just need some good finishes!
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL July 24th 2016, 3:42 pm

JORDAN FISHER: Fun race to watch from my teammate's pit stall, really wish we had made the round.

MAALIK NEVINS: For the 2nd week in a row we had problems under the hood and cost us a good finish in today's race, but um..like always we'll try again next week and hopefully just maybe both cars can get in and finish.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2016, 5:06 pm

Cavy: Take notes bigger team's, that's our 4th Top 10 this season I believe, in a BFM car, fantastic run

Last edited by alancavy on July 25th 2016, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming July 24th 2016, 6:47 pm

Pericles:" The Luck we have is so damn terrible...And Honestly, it is the issues with the cars and getting caught up in wrecks at the wrong time. I'm doing everything I can, this car is better than the one I drove for the latter half of last season. Hell I won with that car and i have yet to win in BFM. The one major difference was that the #31 last season was a Dodge..."

RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 24th 2016, 8:26 pm

13:02: HOLY SHIT
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

10th another consistent run
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis July 25th 2016, 12:04 am

Kurtis: "Started out bad, ended bad. Simply put. No place to go in the incident and we got pummeled, killing our car."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 August 3rd 2016, 8:20 am

20th
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran