Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 SILLY SEASON

+30
Andrei1
markjeff531
Persona40
Chaossy
Coops
Hsuorttocs
f1fan
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
McBlair
LukeMartin6
BugattiNightRide
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
Finnish909
DKurtis
Wilhoit
Matt Rodriguez
Rykia
Rovenami
nhood53
JJRacer89
FUEL
The NROPL
theformalslime
hkracingfan8841
gordonfan291
MrNascarJG24
34 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2017 SILLY SEASON - Page 6 Empty Re: 2017 SILLY SEASON

Post by Persona40 August 8th 2016, 6:30 pm

William Brock is looking to return to ARC Racing.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide August 8th 2016, 6:34 pm

(removed message)

Last edited by BugattiNightRide on August 9th 2016, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 August 8th 2016, 6:45 pm

Martin Motorsports has finalized its 2017 roster. Our lineup consists of...

#11 Cooper Syron - Alpinestars, Crown Royal, IRWIN Tools
#12 Dom Caps - Verizon, Shell, Pennzoil
#15 Jeff James - Natures Bakery, GoDaddy.com
#60 Aaron Taylor - Roush Performance, Hopeless Records

Can't wait for the 2017 season to start. Hopefully we finish his 2016 season off strong with our current drivers!
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 8th 2016, 7:17 pm

Bradley Bishop Jr: I wish Cooper Syron the best of luck with his spot over at Martin Motorsports. Guess it's time for me to start looking into new teams... Hmmm"
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2016, 8:02 pm

Cavy: Well Silly Season has been slow and quiet, not surprised but we're still hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 8th 2016, 9:25 pm

I will say this, two big teams I have big interest in is FUEL Brothers Racing (don't know if they'd consider me) and HorizonGroup (who put me on their shortlist).

That being said, I will still take all offers into consideration.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 8th 2016, 9:57 pm

Sean: I think FBR should hire Bradley Bishop Jr. He is the future of this sport and a class act in the paddock. For being so young, he is one of the most mature guys in the paddock. He has talent, and is one of those people that I trust being around on track. He jumped into a car mid-season, and immediately out-preformed anything that pleb Skye Commons did with that 9 car. Bishop deserves an FBR ride, and I will stand by him no matter where he goes. I just hope he has a car that can compete for a championship, because he deserves it.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 8th 2016, 10:16 pm

f1fan wrote:Sean: I think FBR should hire Bradley Bishop Jr. He is the future of this sport and a class act in the paddock. For being so young, he is one of the most mature guys in the paddock. He has talent, and is one of those people that I trust being around on track. He jumped into a car mid-season, and immediately out-preformed anything that pleb Skye Commons did with that 9 car. Bishop deserves an FBR ride, and I will stand by him no matter where he goes. I just hope he has a car that can compete for a championship, because he deserves it.
Bishop: Thanks. Always have been a fan of yours so that means a lot. We'll see what happens I guess.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 8th 2016, 11:08 pm

Nick: Bishop Being Sponsored by Perkins? FBR This should be a No Brainer. I Agree with Perkins and even though i'm a Young driver myself, I'd say Bishop is going somewhere real quick. I wondered how Commons lasted in Coorwiser Longer then I did. Then Again idiots were accusing Coorwiser of Cheating and I backlashed on them. Apparently Defending your Team gets you fired, Go figure. That's besides the Point; Bishop Jr. Should be Hired by FBR, If not them At least HorizonGroup.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP August 9th 2016, 12:25 am

Commons got a top 5 in a AFRT ride.

No one at Martin has won a race in 2016 but the 6 car.

Alan Cavagnaro qualified every race in the underfunded 66 in 2015 and has been one of the closest to winning for BFM.

Just some facts.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP August 9th 2016, 1:05 am

Jordan Davis: What first comes to mind when I sit here and think of drivers that deserve good rides I think. William Brock, Alan Cavagnaro, and Steven Jenkins. Heck Eric Burton 9th in points doesn't have a ride for 2017. I'm sorry but Bishop doesn't come to mind. He didn't do great in the 3 and he is okay in the 9. Has he earned to drive the #20? That's a flat out no. Some of you don't realize FBR owns the #20. The King's number. Bishop hasn't earned it. He was on a team who was being supported by Martin Motorsports and him and Rick Shultz barely qualified. Brock who is on ARC Racing and was dealt a bad hand going into 2016 has been able to qualify that thing for almost every single race. He has gotten top 5s and 10s in it. ARC has no support from the bigger teams. They're barely making it with their sponsors. So personally I don't think this put Bishop on FBR campaign is right. That's just what I think.

(please do not reply to this message)
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 August 9th 2016, 7:23 am

Now since I know Alan Cavagnoro and Steven Jenkins are free agents, they will now be added to the list of drivers including Cooper Syron and Vincent Allen for the 83 ride. Treck Tauger is still there but if he can pick up his pace, then he will be in the running.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins August 9th 2016, 10:20 am

Freeman: No word yet for the #41. If Cavy doesn't get a better offer we'll try and pursue him to the #41. If Cavy does get a better ride (RBR, FBR, etc) I have a backup plan.

Collins: I'll be honest. While we're talking about who we think FBR should sign. I believe the two best drivers for FBR would be Alan Cavagnaro and Bradley Bishop Jr. Cavy has done amazing as of lately in the BFM Toyota so he'd end up doing much better in a FBR Toyota. Bishop Jr has been doing good in the MM Ford after being in a crap #3 car half the season. He's also very mature, kind, and young which are three good factors for an amazing driver. Bishop Jr will be a champion.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2016, 11:15 am

Cavy: Well we'll just hope for the best, Bishop is definitely a deserving driver so I wouldn't be mad or surprised at all if FBR picks him. For now my agent is taking care of my inbox for now as I'll be heading off to Hawaii for a few days to get the stress off of me

OOC: lol I was just playing NASCAR 06 and I thought I would add in detail by an agent (Ace Moneymaker jk lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 August 9th 2016, 12:29 pm

Finguy: "Since a lot of people are throwing in their cents into anything now... And I'll be brutally honest. Bradly Bishop Jr. should not be where he is. He should had at least have a season in Hardee's and you know, after that every top team would want him as a top driver. You see, why I say that is not to be an ass. But he has an opportunity to hone his skills in a lower series then graduate to the top level. I'm sorry, but guys like Alan 'Cavy', Eric Burton, hell, even William Brock are still looking for rides. The teams in the SCS should really look into these guys first before Jr. can be a sure thing. The kid has talent. Not just hitting it yet."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 9th 2016, 2:56 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Since a lot of people are throwing in their cents into anything now... And I'll be brutally honest. Bradly Bishop Jr. should not be where he is. He should had at least have a season in Hardee's and you know, after that every top team would want him as a top driver. You see, why I say that is not to be an ass. But he has an opportunity to hone his skills in a lower series then graduate to the top level. I'm sorry, but guys like Alan 'Cavy', Eric Burton, hell, even William Brock are still looking for rides. The teams in the SCS should really look into these guys first before Jr. can be a sure thing. The kid has talent. Not just hitting it yet."
Bishop Jr: I mean. I was gonna be in the HNS, but Martin pulled me out and brought me to the SCS. I was looking forward to that. We'll see what happens. I'm sure most of us young guns (Pascoe, Weeks, and Brock) would've been better starting in the HNS. Maybe it would even be better if Brock was went down as well. I don't know, he definitely has talent as well. So HNS could be an option for me if I get the right opportunity. Thanks for the input Finguy.

(OCC: The thing about HNS that I don't want to put Bradley in is where there is no specified ratings, everybody has the same ratings as far as I know so he could have a really bad season which could ruin his career. HNS is kinda iffy.)
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs August 9th 2016, 3:36 pm

(OOC: True, it could also make his career too, I wanted an SCS team so I could bring Byzantium up)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP August 9th 2016, 3:40 pm

OOC: Brock runs both. He's in the underfunded 51 in HNS. Pascoe just got into NR because of me, so he just wanted to run 1 series. Weeks is only running 10 races in Cup while running full time in HNS.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 9th 2016, 3:58 pm

OCC: Really? Didn't know that Yamp.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL August 9th 2016, 9:23 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing Completes Their Driver Roster

Noah Hart: It's been very difficult trying to fill the shoes of Zebulun and Jacob who were our drivers the past 2 seasons. Harple seems like will be a good fit to our team, Sandfer being a great competitor he'll be a good asset to the team but our final spot on the team will go to Alan Cavagnaro. He has always been such a great driver in the series coming thru the ranks, 3rd in the title hunt in Season 13, Season 15 Daytona 500 winner, the past two seasons Alan went from bringing ARC Racing great finishes for a start up team in the series in 2015 and trying to rise BFM up to a competitive team that can win races. Alan is definitely a great driver with a lot of success and has yet to win that championship he has that DAYTONA 500 win I believe we can bring him back to victory lane and give him a good shot at winning that championship.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2016, 9:59 pm

Cavy: I am very honored to be driving the #20 knowing it means so much to King Richerd, I am very happy to be apart of an era where FBR will be contending for wins and the championship. Thank you BFM and ARC Racing for assisting the position I am today, and thank you FBR choosing me as your driver, by the end of the 2017 season I'm hoping FBR will look back and say "we were proud to have Alan as our driver in 2017". As life says, everything happens for a reason, we were at bad equipment in 15' and 16' so the bigger teams can notice us again, it was a lesson we learned the last 2 years that we always have to fight for what you got, and that's what we have done on track the last 2 years, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins August 9th 2016, 11:58 pm

Johnson Freeman: As the owner of Blue Flare Motorsports I'd like to personally congratulate Alan Cavagnaro on getting the ride with FUEL Brothers Racing. He's more then deserving. He's one hell of a racecar, as of lately he's been getting finishes with that #81 better then I thought was possible. He's a very kind gentleman. Honest as well, he's also mature and a great role model. Most importantly, he has helped us so much over the course of 2017. He came into 2016 excited to be apart of the BFM family. Then after failing to qualify a lot his perspective changed but he never gave up. Brought out his determination to perform well and look where he is. Going to FBR because he isn't a quitter. He's earned this ride. Good luck to him, we're glad you're still apart of the Toyota Racing family and look forward to competing against you in 2017.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins August 10th 2016, 10:30 pm

BFM 2017 Full Lineup Announced:

#41 Kyle Collins: Starbucks/Burger King/Harry Potter
#81 Sean Perkins: Perkins Restaurant/Kal Tire/Dunkin Donuts

Freeman: We're pleased to announce both of our drivers for 2017 officially. Driving the #41, with sponsors Starbucks, Burger King, and yes, no joke, Harry Potter will be Kyle Collins. Me and him have been close for a while and with our opening we feel he is a good fit for the spot. Especially since we have close ties with FBR and Collins almost won a championship with FBR. Driving the #81 with sponsors Perkins Restaurant, Kal Tire, and Dunkin Donuts is Sean Perkins. He's a major championship contender this season and is a big part of our rebuild so it was a no brainer to bring him back. We'd like to thank the 4 restaurants chains/cafe chains who came on board with us. We have close ties with each of them so they didn't mind coming on board. Especially since none of them are really big rivals.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami August 10th 2016, 10:34 pm

Tauger to drive for Red Stallion Racing
It was confirmed that Treck Tauger will drive for Red Stallion Racing for his final full-time season.

OOC: Pericles and I talked about it via PM.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 10th 2016, 10:46 pm

RSR 2017 Final Lineup Revealed:

#32 Treck Tauger: Miller Lite/FireHouse Subs/Wells Fargo

Mart Jr: With great honor and happiness, The team is proud to announce that Treck Tauger will have his final season with Red Stallion Racing. Piloting the #32, With the Sponsors Miller Lite, FireHouse Subs, and Wells Fargo, Will Be the Retiring Treck Tauger. Me & Freeman have Personally Talked about him and seeing that he is still a great driver, have come to terms to talk to Treck and Work out a Deal. I'm also Proud to say that The Home Grown FireHouse Subs and The California Wells Fargo are Joining us! Freeman Had Close Ties with FireHouse Subs and Referred them to me. So for that I'm thankful.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next