Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIRS Carset Release and more

Go down

DIRS Carset Release and more Empty DIRS Carset Release and more

Post by Hsuorttocs August 5th 2016, 3:35 pm

The carset for this season will be released tomorrow (August 6th) and the mod is now the Original Cup Mod. I like it over GNS because speed. So here are some headlines

- Kentucky Speedway at Lexington (2011 Version of Kentucky Speedway) will be a perminant host for the Stars and Stripes 660. A fact about this race is that it is 660 miles  because it makes math much much easier

- Tasmania has a new race track, Papyrus Super Road Course, that will be the track that hosts Tasmania's race. Expect good Plate racers and good road course racers to do well 

- New Zealand has a new track as well, Eagle Point, this is just the latest addition to the Aussie Tour. This is a tricky track so expect road course racers to excel here too.

- Michigan has been added to the Schedule as the state of the great lakes now has two races, Blue Ridge the other, this is a pack racing track but not just anyone can win. This is always a fun race track to go to.

- New York Superspeedway has changed it's name to Buffalo Superspeedway because of there being one other New York track on the schedule

-Darlington will have a looser aerodynamic package to keep racing (hopefully) close and fun.

- Lastly, there is only one track (Kentucky Speedway @ Lexington) we will use GNS at just to make racing close and more random and fun to watch and commentate

That is all 
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum