Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?

3 posters

Go down

What track would you eliminate (One vote only)

If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap0%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap0%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap29%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap14%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap14%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_lcap29%If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   Empty If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?

Post by f1fan August 30th 2016, 9:24 pm

See the topic title... only tracks we have run so far are included.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   Empty Re: If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?

Post by BugattiNightRide August 30th 2016, 9:32 pm

I can't vote any! Razz
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?   Empty Re: If you could strike one race off the calendar for Season 22, which would it be?

Post by RedViperGaming August 30th 2016, 9:40 pm

Tula Because of That Final Corner...Just Really Kills The Race
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down