Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium

5 posters

Go down

American - Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium Empty Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium

Post by f1fan September 1st 2016, 6:36 pm

In a surprise announcement, ARCSOA Elite Series Interim CEO Vijay Pushanda is allowing some teams to bypass running the Round of Belgium, in order to prepare for the American 700. Pushanda stated, "We only have 2 weeks in-between St. Pierre and the American 700. I understand that the American 700 is the most important race of the season, espeically to the American teams. So I am lifting the restriction that states that teams must participate in all races."

Reports are that, FBR, ARCSOA America, Action Terra, D&C and Silverspeed have already told ARCSOA that they do not intend on running the Round of Belgium. More teams are expected to make the call to not race at the Round of Belgium.

OOC: If you choose not race in the Round of Belgium, I will give you a "small" ratings boost for the American 700.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

American - Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium Empty Re: Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium

Post by CJ Racing September 1st 2016, 6:52 pm

CJ Racing Will Participate in the Round of Belgium

After some internal discussions within the CJ Racing team, they have announced that they intend to run in the Round of Belgium.

CJ Racing's Owner/Driver Chris Dodd said:
"While we believe that the American 700 is the most important race in the ARCSOA, we also believe that it is important to run every race. With several teams having announced that they are not running, it gives us a chance to pick up as many points as we can, and a higher chance of running up front, especially considering how wild the American 700 can be sometimes. We know that this is a small risk, but we hope that this decision will pay off."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

American - Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium Empty Re: Some American Teams not participating in Round of Belgium

Post by RedViperGaming September 1st 2016, 7:46 pm

Pericles:" Hopefully this benefits Me and Griffin in the Long Term..."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 1st 2016, 7:54 pm

Pekkanen: We at Team Nopea Finland do intend to race the round of Belgium. Figured I'd throw that out there.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 1st 2016, 7:59 pm

CFA: We Will Not Be Participating in the Round of Belgium..It's too Far.
Although we will be going back to Florida to Prepare for the A700.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 1st 2016, 8:24 pm

Freeman: We will, like a bunch others, not be participating in the round of Belgium. We have to travel all the back to Ontario which'll be a pain in the rear as it is to pickup our specially made A700 cars so it'll be best for us just to leave France and go straight to Canada to get extra preperation.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 1st 2016, 8:26 pm

Alright... I am running this race tonight... so 28 cars are on the grid for the Belgium
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down