Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rockstar - MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS Empty MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

Post by The NROPL December 1st 2015, 8:12 pm

Titan to fill in for Goldberg at Dega and Kansas. Other drivers at Goldberg Motorsports talked with Titan about stragety and Titan talker to Goldberg's Cre Chief about how they should perform in the next two races. Dega will be Titan's first ever start in the NROPL. Teams will be watching him and if be gets a Cup ride next season will reflect on his performances.

Last edited by The NROPL on January 19th 2018, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Rockstar - MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS Empty Re: MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

Post by The NROPL December 3rd 2015, 3:48 pm

Goldberg to sit out for Richmond and Kansas due to medical reasons. Goldberg will return in the Truck race at Dover and Return to the Cup and Xfinity races at Charlotte.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 17th 2016, 5:08 pm

After Darlington, we will only have one race to see which drivers will be in the chase. If you're driver has not won, they will have one more chance at Richmond. It seems we will not have 16 different winners, so the 16th chase spot will go the the most consistant driver. Here are the chasers so far.

24-Kenneth Harvey Jr.
4-Phillip Goldberg
20-Adam Akers
5-Ramian Fisher
48-James Bowles
88-Nick Smith
11-Mitchell Brayson
19-Keegan Alsup
9-Keon Edington
15-Max Claudell
17-Dylan Benson
18-Isaiah Forward
31-Parker Brown
42-Tyler Markel

Who else will be added to the list??
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 19th 2016, 1:19 pm

The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 16th 2016, 9:32 pm

Nevins Enterprise changing manufacture back to ford instead of running the dodge dart for season 7. That includes the 2, 22, and the 12 to run fords and not dodge.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 19th 2016, 4:25 pm

One of the biggest news heading into the 2016 season of the RCS is the new track roomer that has been going around. Well NROPL has released that the roomers are true. There will be a new track on the 2016 schedule for the 3 main series. What is the track? NROPL has yet to release what it is but NROPL officials are deciding weather we should run this track once or twice a year. The track that will be replaced with the new track has been announced and it will be New Hampshire a.k.a. Loudon.
Here is what some NROPL officials had to say.

GREGORY KENHARDT: This decision has been talked about since the early 2015 season. Most of the officials agreed that the racing at the New Hampshire Speedway wasn't favorited by the crowd and less people are showing up each year.

BEN WITHEREPOON: Yes, I was one of the officials that agreed on replacing New Hampshire with the newer track that we have in mind. We've had some drivers tested on the track and they say they love it and wouldn't mind racing on it at all.

Among the 50+ people at the conference about the big decision, was Francis McKormick. Here is what he had to say.

FRANCIS MCKORMICK: Personally New Hampshire holds a lot of history to not just the sport, but also to my family. My boys have raced and won on this track before and they would hate to not be able to watch racing here anymore. So I amongst several others voted to at least race here once a year and keep the track.

Though decisions aren't final, more people including drivers are leaning more towards replacing New Hampshire with the new track. We'll just have to wait and see for our selves. The big news is scheduled to be announced at the start of the 2016 season. Until then, I'm Jason Faulter bringing you NROPL News!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 24th 2016, 3:53 pm

NROPL TWITTER FEED?

Okay so I saw that the SCS had a twitter feed and I think it was pretty cool. I love it. I actually want to add that to my League bit wondering if it would be copying...it just inspired me to add a twitter feed of my own in the NROPL. Should we have a twitter feed?
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 24th 2016, 6:08 pm

Hey there race fans! My name is Jason Faulter bringing you the latest on NROPL news. 
   It is decided that NROPL will reconfigure the Phoenix International Raceway after all 3 series are finished racing there. This was decided by NROPL President Oliver Sykes tuesday morning during a meeting with other NROPL officials.

OLIVER: Phoenix will be reconfiguered back to its original look with the addition of yellow walls, but we will keep the dog leg at the bottom of the track that way there is more freedom for drivers to race. We will also be adding sand down below the apron that way drivers do not hit the wall as hard as they would with the paved version of the track.

NROPL has a lot of plans for the new Season of racing including a lot of track plans. As we heard earlier this week there will be a new track added to each series but NROPL has not released what it is just yet and is waiting to for the start of the 2016 season. Well, that's all I have for now everybody, until next time my name is Jason Faulter and i bid you farewell.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 28th 2016, 5:17 pm

Hey there race fans! It's Jason Faulter once again bringing you the latest on NROPL news.

It seems that season 6 of the RCS will be starting sooner than expected.
Originally season 6 wasn't suppose to start until after season one of the Forza Indycar Series, but NROPL President Oliver Sykes decided to start season 6 when starting season 1 of the FIS. Not to mention that is when we will get the update on what new track the Cup Series will run on for this season. Well, that is all for now everyone. Until next time i'm once again Jason Faulter bringing you the latest on NROPL news.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 31st 2016, 7:50 pm

Texas Motor speedway to be reconfigured after Sunday's race!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 31st 2016, 7:51 pm

Talladega reconfiguration may start soon
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 19th 2016, 4:09 pm

Due to the severe weather Daytona will be having for the next 3 days, there will only be one Pre-Season Thunder race and it will be held today.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith December 20th 2016, 8:31 pm

Reports saying a rumor that Nick Smith could be leaving the 88 and horizon Motersports.Rumors are saying Nick Smith will decline his offer from horizon Motersports for a team like Wanderley Racing or Nevins Enterprise or even his own team! Nick Smith will say if rumors are true and leave Horizon Motersports for good or will he stay in Horizon Motersports

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL December 23rd 2016, 4:39 pm

**ROCKSTAR TO NO LONGER SPONSOR THE CUP SERIES???**

RockStar has only been with the NROPL for a short time, but CEO Russell Weiner has made the decision to no longer allow RockStar to sponsor the NROPL.

NROPL officials are now deciding what the new title sponsor will be for its premier series. More news is to come
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith December 23rd 2016, 5:08 pm

Nick Smith says we should call it the "Amazon Cup Series" will nick smith's wish come true

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith December 27th 2016, 11:27 am

Nick Smith say's the rumors are false and says he will stay in the 88 and Horizonmotersports

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 18th 2017, 9:18 am

Drivers Chris Maley, A.J. Davidson and Marty McGee have been released from their rides in the cup series for the rest of the season due to lack of commenting. Numbers 1, 3, and 38 are open for new drivers. Lookout for more drivers to be released.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 20th 2017, 9:04 pm

NROPL Officials have chosen the new name for its Premier Series. Starting in season 7, the what is now called the RockStar Cup Series will in, Season 7, be called
the SportClips NROPL Cup Series or in short, the SNCS.

NROPL PRESIDENT SCOTT SYKES: This decision was made earlier before Season 6 started. NROPL got the news from RockStar that they will no longer be sponsoring us. We hope to have great seasons to come in the NROPL with our new sponsorship from SportClips.

As for the other series, they will keep their sponsorship for now.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 31st 2017, 2:48 pm

Driver of the #88 in the xfinity series James Bowles was diagnosed with a concussion and will be out for the following races and will need a replacement for all 3 series.

TRUCKS
Texas
Iowa

XFINITY
Pocono
Michigan
Iowa

CUP
Pocono
Michigan
Sonoma
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer January 31st 2017, 3:24 pm

The NROPL wrote:Driver of the #88 in the xfinity series James Bowles was diagnosed with a concussion and will be out for the following races and will need a replacement for all 3 series.

TRUCKS
Texas
Iowa

XFINITY
Pocono
Michigan
Iowa

CUP
Pocono
Michigan
Sonoma
Alexander Rowe would be interested in subbing for him in the Rockstar Energy Cup series, in order to get experience in a Cup car before running the Sportsclips Cup series fulltime next season
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 31st 2017, 3:27 pm

Got it
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 3rd 2017, 3:09 pm

For the Season 7 NROPL season, not only are we having a big name change for the series amd new engine package along with new car bodies, but there are a few tracks undergoing construction and will be remodeled. Here is the list of tracks and their details that are being remodeled for the next racing season.

DAYTONA: Sand added towards the grass areas. New racing surface. New lines added to racing sirface. New camera placements. More stands. New garage and infield area.

ATLANTA: New racing surface. Sand added by start/finish line. New camera placements. New stands.
New surface lines. Black colored outside wall.

PHOENIX: New track surface. Yellow painted walls. New camera placements. New stands. New buildings around tracks. Wall added to backstretch. New surface lines. Wider dog leg. Sand added to bottom of race track. Re-painted bump at dog leg.

TEXAS: New track surface. New stands. New camera placement. New surface lines. Sand added. New buildings by track.

KENTUCKY: Repaved surface. Green painted walls.

SONOMA: Repaved surface. New stands.

BRISTOL: Repaved surface. Green painted walls. Sand added to bottom of race track. New lines added to surface.

Those are some of the biggest changes added to the league. NROPL officials would love to see what you think. Tweet out your thoughts and add hashtag #NROPLchanges !
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 17th 2017, 2:03 pm

Changes for the Atlanta Motor Speedway has been cancelled. They will not change the track anymore.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith February 28th 2017, 3:04 pm

After the race at Darlington Nick Smith went to James Bowles the two had a war of words here's what they said
Nick Smith:what the heck!
James Bowles:What
Nick Smith: you came down on me and wrecked me you dummy
James Bowles: that was not my fault someone shoved me and turned me
Nick Smith:yea that's why you (expletive) wreck me huh
James Bowles : yes
Nick Smith : yea right
*Ramian Fisher enters*
Ramian Fisher : whats going on guys
Nick Smith: he is trying to blame somebody of him wrecking me
James Bowles : yes that's what happened
Nick Smith : no you overdrived the coner you overdrived the(Expletive) coner you (expletive)idiot
James Bowes (expletive)you
*both men go after each other broken up by the teams*
the scary part is they are both teammates we'll see what happens next

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr February 28th 2017, 9:17 pm

*Bowles after the scuffle*
Bowles:I swear, Some hit me in the rear coming into 2, And i dunno, Nicks mad thinking i turned him on purpose, Like i said. I had nothing to do with it, I was bumped i. The back. *Bowles Leaves the interview back to the hotel*
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next