Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

season - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 6:44 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Razz No problem man...
Wanted to go to your team but I wanted a guaranteed ride Smile
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by McBlair September 20th 2016, 7:06 pm

Pekkanen @ Press Conference: It's official. We are going to be entering back into stock racing for the second season in a row in season 22. It was so amazing to get on the field for season 21, but with some actual decent success, specifically with Alex Allen, we do have the funding to return. We would like to announce, that with ARCSOAs new rule about not having two teams with the same manufacture Toyota chose FBR as their team. Probably because they're good and they could afford up-to-date Toyota camry models. THAT BEING SAID. We are pleased to announce that for season 22 we will have the manufacture Koenigsegg on board. And with the amount of funding they're throwing our way for season 22 we got a sweet new model and will be running the Koenigsegg Agera R on track. We hope with their funding we'll be able to be a better program for season 22. Now, without further ado, here is the reveal of our season 22 car:

Koenigsegg Agera R reveal:

Pekkanen: We sure as hell can't thank them enough, because without them we probably wouldn't be on the grid for season 22. No announcements about drivers will be released for the time being.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia September 20th 2016, 8:29 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Didn't know... More than likely they'll hire someone from their own seperate series' field of drivers.

There might be at least one familiar face from the AES in there Wink
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 20th 2016, 8:32 pm

Rykia wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Didn't know... More than likely they'll hire someone from their own seperate series' field of drivers.

There might be at least one familiar face from the AES in there Wink
Perhaps with the name Ike Durbin?

(May I ask, could I send you my Koenigsegg template so you could make my AES S22 cars? Typically I can do so and besides the fact a I love the cars you make I'll be too busy to paint my cars).
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 20th 2016, 9:22 pm

CJ Racing wrote:So two things:

1. No team took Chevrolet as their manufacture, so why couldn't I use it?
2. The site that I used to get the MCLM Euro Mod templates shut down, does anyone here have some of the templates? If I can't pick Chevy, I would like to use either Pontiac, Subaru, or Mazda.

...Still wondering/looking for this...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 9:48 pm

CJ Racing wrote:

2. The site that I used to get the MCLM Euro Mod templates shut down, does anyone here have some of the templates? If I can't pick Chevy, I would like to use either Pontiac, Subaru, or Mazda.

idk it's Myatt's League
also for a manufacture I thought Saleen would do well (with the lack of design needed fr the make, if you need it.)
Proposed:

In other news, Justin Iwanzek is interested in the CJ Racing rides open (yes he is... He watches too, sometimes)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 20th 2016, 10:04 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

idk it's Myatt's League
also for a manufacture I thought Saleen would do well (with the lack of design needed fr the make, if you need it.)
Proposed:

In other news, Justin Iwanzek is interested in the CJ Racing rides open (yes he is... He watches too, sometimes)
An important thing for manufacture making is easy-to-obtain pictures of headlights, grills, tail lights, or any specific details on the car. So for example when I was making my Koenigsegg I'd copy and paste picture of the front and back of the car and cropped out the important stuff. It's not always about what's the simplest, but what has the easiest access to the parts needed to make the car.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 20th 2016, 10:12 pm

Not what I meant. I know there are actual painting templates done for the MCLM Euro mod(like Subaru, Mazda, and Pontiac), but unfortunately the website that I used to download them from shut down :/... So yeah...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida September 21st 2016, 12:29 am

James Shelly officially announces retirement

James Shelly had been debating weather or not to drop out. He had been receiving multiple injuries that were causing him a great deal of pain in the car. He did not want to leave because he had not yet won one race, the American 700. After that, he has made a decision. James Shelly will be officially retiring from AES active competition after Season 21.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 21st 2016, 8:32 am

CJ Racing & CFA Driver Switch?
It has been rumored that the #32 Of Scott Roush Wants Out to Go to CJ Racing. Roush hasn't had the best of luck this season, but After signing a Contract; He wants in CJ Racing.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia September 21st 2016, 1:09 pm

@McBlair, no problem, send me the template.

@CJ, I'm not sure if Kenny has a Chevy team lined up or not, but I can seND you whatever template you need; I have most of them.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 21st 2016, 1:15 pm

@Rykia, ok, thanks. Glad you're willing to. Never thought I'd be this busy but some things irl aren't in my control. Good luck and have fun with them, I'll pm you the template ASAP.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 21st 2016, 1:33 pm

Rykia wrote:@McBlair, no problem, send me the template.

@CJ, I'm not sure if Kenny has a Chevy team lined up or not, but I can seND you whatever template you need; I have most of them.

Sounds good, I'll send you a PM.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 21st 2016, 5:19 pm

Roush: I am not leaving CFA "High and dry" I'll mentor my cousin and stuff there
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 21st 2016, 5:41 pm

Checkered Flag Autosport Confirms The First Sponsor out of 3 For the Trio of Entries.

#21 - TBA
#31 - Jay Stella (Reddit? FireHouse Subs?)
#32 - Justin Iwanzek (7 - Eleven)

Last edited by RedViperGaming on September 21st 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 21st 2016, 8:46 pm

Jay Stella accepts CFA contract offer
So far in S21 Jay Stella's luck has been iffy. But after he got the notice he was getting a contract renewal offer for one more season he new right away he would accept. There is no word yet on whether Reddit will return as his sponsor, it mightn't happen, but it also wouldn't be surprising if it did.

Blue Flare Motorsports sends a contract out to William Brock
After some success between Blue Flare Motorsports and William Brock, it was announced that Johnson Freeman would be sending out a one season contract renewal to William Brock to drive the #81.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 September 21st 2016, 9:15 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Jay Stella accepts CFA contract offer
So far in S21 Jay Stella's luck has been iffy. But after he got the notice he was getting a contract renewal offer for one more season he new right away he would accept. There is no word yet on whether Reddit will return as his sponsor, it mightn't happen, but it also wouldn't be surprising if it did.

Blue Flare Motorsports sends a contract out to William Brock
After some success between Blue Flare Motorsports and William Brock, it was announced that Johnson Freeman would be sending out a one season contract renewal to William Brock to drive the #81.

Ill take it!
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 21st 2016, 9:20 pm

That leaves one spot, if Phadkar isn't there, at least
(No I don't want into BFM xD )
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 21st 2016, 11:19 pm

Team Chart
(If you had a question mark by your name on Myatt's then that spot is basically open anyways, question marks just means you're PROBABLE to go back)
PETRONAS Honda 
6- Tuomas Sarrinen
9- Kyle Basaglia (OH)
12- ?? 

Cathenix Engineering (Jaguar)
14- TBA
15- TBA
44- TBA

D&C Mercedes
2- Charles Sandfer (CA)
3- TBA
4- TBA

DurbinSport (Audi)
39- TBA
86- TBA
??- TBA

Silverspeed (Dodge)
82- TBA
83- TBA 
84- TBA

FUEL Brothers Racing (Toyota)
18- Noah Hart (GA)
19- TBA 
47- Jacob Hart (GA)

Red Bull Racing (TBA)
7- TBA
8- TBA
??- TBA

CJ Racing (Probably Chevrolet)
08- Chris Dodd (PUE?)
28- TBA
380- TBA 

Checkerd Flag Autosport (Renault)
21- TBA 
31- Jay Stella (UA) 
32- Justin Iwanzek (FL)

Freya & Saito (SRT Viper)
46- TBA
60- Treck Tauger (??)
74- Tanya Jackwater (??)

Team NOPEA Finland (Koenigsegg)
34- TBA
37- TBA
73- TBA 

Blue Flare Motorsports (Lexus)
41- TBA
61- TBA 
81- William Brock (GA)

RUS- Matthews (TBA)
16- Yevgeny Kuznetsov (RUS)
??- Ryan Matthews (GBR?)
??- TBA

Team Entry #14 TBA

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on September 22nd 2016, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 22nd 2016, 1:43 pm

@Hsourttosc: Jay Stella is Ukrainian. And I'm fairly certain Collins is returning to D&C, I want him to so I guess we just need the final word from Kenny.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia September 22nd 2016, 2:08 pm

Durbin is not confirmed to RUS Matthews
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 22nd 2016, 2:48 pm

I've been here for god knows how long, and it only just occurred to me that Durbinsport has Durbin in it... That's embarrassing xD

Also, BFM is gonna let Roman Rehall test free agency. So, and I did discuss this with Pericles, Roman Rehall is currently a free agent. Just thought I'd throw that in there for teams looking for good drivers.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 22nd 2016, 5:32 pm

Rykia wrote:Durbin is not confirmed to RUS Matthews

I thought he was from TeamSpeak, my mistake!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 22nd 2016, 7:28 pm

Pericles Look to Return to SilverSpeed.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 22nd 2016, 7:41 pm

OOC: Haven't had internet for over 24 hours, we had a huge storm pass by our area, knocking down electric+internet, but I'm back now!

CJ Racing Signs SCOTT ROUSH and JOHN ARNDT for S22!!
After waiting a couple of days into Silly Season, CJ Racing has announced a big splash, bringing in Roush and Arndt to their stable for S22.

"We are very excited to bring in these 2 talented drivers for next season, and are extremely excited for the future!"

There are a couple of other announcements as well. The #28 will be renumbered to the #05, and Zaxby's will come onboard for John Arndt's ride. And Ale81(Very Happy) will sponsor Scott Roush's #38.

Also, we haven't decided on the manufacture yet, but it will probably be either Pontiac or Subaru.

CJ Racing's S22 Team Stable
#05: John Arndt(Sponsor: Zaxby's)
#08: Chris Dodd(Sponsor: Dirty Mo Radio/SPYoptic)
#38: Scott Roush(Sponsor: Ale81)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next