Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finguy/Myatt Wars Episode 412

3 posters

Go down

Finguy/Myatt Wars Episode 412 Empty Re: Finguy/Myatt Wars Episode 412

Post by f1fan September 17th 2016, 8:53 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "The Chase wrecked me out. So really, no one wants me locked in next season huh? Fine. I'm putting my boot down your throats and making sure you Chasers never win again..."

Sean: Lets put this petty feud of ours aside. I apologize for everything I have said to you. We have a common goal now... Truce until next season?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 September 17th 2016, 9:09 pm

Finguy: "...You think buttering up to me will help you? You think just stopping cold turkey and saying 'screw our rivalry' will say anything? No. You're just going to stab me behind the back and say it was my fault. You're just all but out of a job in SCS and your only claim to fame is being that one a**hole who is just there to say his incorrect opinion and bitch until he gets his perfect world just for him. While guys like me, break their back just to race in, just to get into the main race. Get out of my face, get out of my way, I'll put you in that f***ing wall you piece of s**t. No wonder everyone hates you Perkins."

OOC: Also, stop roping me into everything you bitch about. It's getting no where fast. You have no control here, you have nothing here but to just watch. Watch as you know you're not going to be successful in your own series. So stop it. I had enough of it. Just go crawl back to that college dorm of yours and NEVER rope me into your SH*T ever again.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 17th 2016, 9:26 pm

OOC: *Shaking Head* Just gotta say, ya'll are idiots...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 17th 2016, 9:39 pm

OOC: I have tried to make amends with you Jeffery, but there is not hope. You have no reason to be angry to be blatantly honest. However, as you wish, I am going to back down.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 September 17th 2016, 9:44 pm

OOC: No. You just need to shut up. You just need to know you burned a bridge long before you keep roping me into your crap. I'm done. Speaking to you, this conversation, everything. Stop it. Just, stop it.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Finguy/Myatt Wars Episode 412 Empty Finguy/Myatt Wars Episode 412

Post by f1fan September 17th 2016, 9:49 pm

Finnish909 wrote:OOC: No. You just need to shut up. You just need to know you burned a bridge long before you keep roping me into your crap. I'm done. Speaking to you, this conversation, everything. Stop it. Just, stop it.

OOC: I've been trying to be nice to you... I really have been. Then you freak out like a silly child. But then again, you are one anyway. I have no time for children on this forum. You clearly act like one everywhere you go. Quite frankly, everyone on the forum is sick of this little argument. Just for everyone to know, I tried! I really tried to amend this relationship. However I realize that treating children like adults doesn't work!

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down