Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think Jeffery Finguy should lose his Season 6 Goodyear Cup ride?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
63% 63% 
[ 5 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by nhood53 on September 18th 2016, 2:18 pm

I have to admit today was the saddest day I've had on the forum. Kenny Myatt was one of the best admins on here and could manage pretty much anything but Finguy. He was the admin I went to when I needed help with Aidan Shepherd. Just because I feel for both of them I'm giving them both NMGAR Climbers Series and Goodyear Cup Series rides.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2016-06-23
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by Rykia on September 18th 2016, 2:49 pm

Kenny isn't an admin.

Also he's only banned until the 22nd, so...
avatar
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-04-15

View user profile http://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by nhood53 on September 18th 2016, 2:58 pm

He wasn't an admin before the fight? I called him an admin even if your term is moderator... Moderator-admin-what's the difference?

_________________
Nathan Hood
Owner of Explorer Motorsports
Wins: 19
Hood: 3 wins
Vernio: 3 wins
Moss: 4wins
Bunnell: 1 win
Hunter: 1 win, 1 Championship
Gonzalez: 1 win
Kendall: 1 win
D. Bunnell: 1 win
Stucolé: 1 win
G. Hood: 1 All Star win
Kingrey: 1 All-Star Race win
Martin: 1 All-Star Race win
Remember as a note from Vernio himself:
IF YOU THINK FALL, THINK 3!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2016-06-23
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 18th 2016, 3:04 pm

nhood53 wrote:I have to admit today was the saddest day I've had on the forum. Kenny Myatt was one of the best admins on here and could manage pretty much anything but Finguy. He was the admin I went to when I needed help with Aidan Shepherd. Just because I feel for both of them I'm giving them both NMGAR Climbers Series and Goodyear Cup Series rides.

Nathan, I made a joke on the forum that was pretty dumb, but why do you still have this bias over me? I know this is an example, but you keep treating me like a villain.
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 279
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by nhood53 on September 18th 2016, 3:08 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:I have to admit today was the saddest day I've had on the forum. Kenny Myatt was one of the best admins on here and could manage pretty much anything but Finguy. He was the admin I went to when I needed help with Aidan Shepherd. Just because I feel for both of them I'm giving them both NMGAR Climbers Series and Goodyear Cup Series rides.

Nathan, I made a joke on the forum that was pretty dumb, but why do you still have this bias over me? I know this is an example, but you keep treating me like a villain?

Not treating you like a villain. Just saying. I would never treat you bad Aidan. You still get to keep your Climbers Series rides if that helps your mood with me any.

_________________
Nathan Hood
Owner of Explorer Motorsports
Wins: 19
Hood: 3 wins
Vernio: 3 wins
Moss: 4wins
Bunnell: 1 win
Hunter: 1 win, 1 Championship
Gonzalez: 1 win
Kendall: 1 win
D. Bunnell: 1 win
Stucolé: 1 win
G. Hood: 1 All Star win
Kingrey: 1 All-Star Race win
Martin: 1 All-Star Race win
Remember as a note from Vernio himself:
IF YOU THINK FALL, THINK 3!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2016-06-23
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 18th 2016, 3:21 pm

nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:I have to admit today was the saddest day I've had on the forum. Kenny Myatt was one of the best admins on here and could manage pretty much anything but Finguy. He was the admin I went to when I needed help with Aidan Shepherd. Just because I feel for both of them I'm giving them both NMGAR Climbers Series and Goodyear Cup Series rides.

Nathan, I made a joke on the forum that was pretty dumb, but why do you still have this bias over me? I know this is an example, but you keep treating me like a villain?

Not treating you like a villain. Just saying. I would never treat you bad Aidan. You still get to keep your Climbers Series rides if that helps your mood with me any.

It helps my mood that you said "I would never treat you bad, Aidan." Thanks for that. Very Happy
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 279
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by Mr.YAMP on September 18th 2016, 3:27 pm

Rykia is the admin. He holds the power to ban people. Kenny was once an admin, but lost that privilege, because he did a few things he shouldn't have done.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 704
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 18th 2016, 3:48 pm

I'll be honest. There are a few people on the forum that still should be admins due to their outlook on things

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 24 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by alancavy on September 18th 2016, 6:25 pm

OOC: I'll be honest, I'm quite glad that this happened, because we have reached the end of this stuff. But I mean it's not all Finguys fault, there have been things Kenny has done to piss him off and others, why do you think a bunch of people left the AES? Now I believe Finguy was being an instigator in this but he as standing up for what he believed in, and ik as of recently Kenny has tried to mend it but I mean I hate how alot of people just defend Kenny no matter what because he used to be an admin, people need to know the facts before they say things.
avatar
alancavy
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Posts : 188
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 15
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Day on OfflineHost and Goodyear Cup announcement involving Myatt and Finguy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum