Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season

3 posters

Go down

S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season Empty S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 5:46 pm

Jay Stella is a 26 year old Ukrainian driver. He currently drives the #31 Reddit Ford Mustang for they new D class team Checkered Flag Autosports. He recently announced in a press conference CFA set up for him in Ukraine that S22 will officially be his last FT season in the sport.

He made his AES debut in S18 as a driver on Mentervini, but got the boot for SPIII after a few races. Then he went to Visa Lola. The team shut down after a few races though. Then in S20 he made his return to the series. First it was as a relief driver for William Brock because Ehtisham Phadkar was unable to take the spot. Then he attempted the A700 and Indy 250 in the #051 car for Blue Flare Motorsports. Then in S21, or this season he got his first opportunity as a FT driver with Checkered Flag Autosports.

Why is he doing this some may ask. Well he stated it's kind of personal, but a brief explanation he gave was he was getting married after S22. Him and his wife do plan on having children, but he can't do what Kenny Myatt did because he lives so much farther away and he doesn't want to be that far away from his wife and child in their early stages of being a family. He also plans to be going on a public speaking tour around the world, going to schools and teaching kids not to be afraid of their sexuality. Cheesy? Maybe. But where he is labeled as a Pansexual he thinks it's a perfect thing to do.

He does plan on running some one-off races but his FT racing career is going to be over.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season Empty Re: S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 10:01 pm

Roush: It'll be fun racing with you one last time, Stella, in Elites. All you people having children and retiring are making me feel young... I don't even have a girlfriend yet!
Iwanzek: Heh, weird, my first season in AES with CFA will be Stella's last.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season Empty Re: S22 to be Jay Stella'a last FT season

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 10:06 pm

Stella -> Iwanzek: Yup. Hopefully it'll be a good season. But I think my choice to retire from racing FT will be the best decision for me going forward. I'll definitely miss most people at the paddock.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 10:09 pm

Iwanzek: well, you're not retired just yet! Let's make the most of this season!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 29th 2016, 6:55 pm

Phadkar: Glad I've had the shot to be his teammate. Even people who've had the shortest careers and haven't done a whole lot can be amazing. I can't wait to be his teammate for one last season and wherever life takes him after that I wish him the best. Maybe I'll even go to one of the destinations in his tour. It's cool that one can be so open about their sexuality. Great job Jay! Keep being a great role model and person!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum