Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California

+2
MrKyleCollins
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California Empty Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California

Post by FUEL October 10th 2016, 12:16 pm

Kyle Collins has had a rather disappointing year in the Red Stallion team. A new team trying to kick start into something big has struggled to make races this year. Collins has made 15 of the 31 races this season basically half the year has been a 50, 50 on whether the team will make the round. Collins however has strung up 2 top 10s this year with this underdog team. Collins hasn't had the engine package in the team as he'd hope but he still does a decent job. With the problems with Perkins at Blue Flare coming up he needed to sit out a race, Blue Flare Motorsports has called up their 2017 driver for next year in getting him ready for the next season. It'll be just for one race for now but Collins will be put in Blue Flare's #41 Toyota for Perkins.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California Empty Re: Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California

Post by MrKyleCollins October 10th 2016, 12:29 pm

Collins: Gotta say, I'm highly looking forward to this. Ran a BFM one-off car with Geico on board at Daytona, made the race, and did rather well. You can feel the obvious differences in equipment when driving both for BFM and RSR. This is also going to be my first time in a car with FBR engines since I drove for them back a good few seasons ago, where I almost won a championship and I got my first and only win. So maybe I can do that again with their engines. I'm also looking forward to being teammates with Cavy and Pericles for one race, both of them are really good friends of mine.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California Empty Re: Kyle Collins To Wheel The #41 At California

Post by CJ Racing October 10th 2016, 12:49 pm

Dodd: "Glad to see Collins get a shot, hopefully he can do well this weekend."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 10th 2016, 1:04 pm

Roush: I tried. Congrats to Collins though.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 10th 2016, 1:16 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: I tried. Congrats to Collins though.
Collins: "I'm assuming that means RSR has an open spot though"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 10th 2016, 1:21 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: I tried. Congrats to Collins though.
Collins: "I'm assuming that means RSR has an open spot though"
Roush: Yea, Going after that one now, if only Pericles would respond to my E-Mail
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 10th 2016, 2:20 pm

Collins: I'm gonna have a lot of expectations to live up to. Hoping I can do something in the #41!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 10th 2016, 2:22 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Collins: I'm gonna have a lot of expectations to live up to. Hoping I can do something in the #41!
Roush: I don't think because after all, Perkins did get suspended for not listening to the rules or at least implying so, and that 41 has been lackluster this season.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 October 10th 2016, 3:22 pm

Finguy: "Glad to hear Collins getting some experience for next season. Don't get me wrong with RSR, but wow Collins needs some better equipment. BFR I can see with Kyle stealing a win either at Auto Club, or next season. ...Least you know, everyone can breathe a bit better this week. Now don't get it twisted. I meant I won here before. Let's try to get in the race..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 10th 2016, 3:24 pm

Roush: I will be proud if I get to drive te 32 at Auto Club.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 10th 2016, 6:36 pm

Pericles:" The hauler is alive again! It was with Perkins but my best friend is here for one race, let's throw a party!"

Mart Jr:"Roush is Likely to be the replacement driver for Collins. It is crucial that we run as well as we can for the rest of the season to at least score some momentum coming into next season."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 10th 2016, 8:35 pm

Roush: I can't wait to see if my dream in driving in a SCS race will come true. I only want to make the race xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum