Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes

+9
McBlair
Rovenami
DKurtis
Hsuorttocs
Rykia
Persona40
MrKyleCollins
CJ Racing
f1fan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

series - Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes

Post by Hsuorttocs December 26th 2016, 5:15 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:I sure as hell ain't no Yamp, Ike, or DJ Kurtis but Ill try and give some painting advice? I'm lowkey gonna attempt to do what Yamp does to help fellow painters.

Roush:
Cars aren't bad. The thing is, while it isn't necessarily a bad they all have the same design concept, this is my opinion too, I like it when cars on a team have a variety of designs instead of the same thing. The #05 colour scheme is another thing too, Zaxby's is more of a yellow/blue business not a red business, I like to for the most part match the colours with the sponsor and car. Also on the cars where you have Reddit, Spy+, and Xbox maybe switch them out for some sort of contigs to give them a more stock car vibe.

(I kept bringing up contigs. Idk if Ike has any contigs he'd like for the schemes, but contigs always like nice on stock cars I think).
It isn't mine, it's Chris', he can't post them so I did
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes

Post by Hsuorttocs December 26th 2016, 6:12 pm

The #30 Aldi SÜD Car has been revealed
Luca Fontana:
Note that I later took the Goodyear logo off for the Cooper tires car
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 26th 2016, 7:15 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:I sure as hell ain't no Yamp, Ike, or DJ Kurtis but Ill try and give some painting advice? I'm lowkey gonna attempt to do what Yamp does to help fellow painters.

Roush:
Cars aren't bad. The thing is, while it isn't necessarily a bad they all have the same design concept, this is my opinion too, I like it when cars on a team have a variety of designs instead of the same thing. The #05 colour scheme is another thing too, Zaxby's is more of a yellow/blue business not a red business, I like to for the most part match the colours with the sponsor and car. Also on the cars where you have Reddit, Spy+, and Xbox maybe switch them out for some sort of contigs to give them a more stock car vibe.

(I kept bringing up contigs. Idk if Ike has any contigs he'd like for the schemes, but contigs always like nice on stock cars I think).

From Chris Dodd again:

I'm the one who actually made the CJ Racing schemes, and they were meant to be that way. Originally I had some scheme ideas for each of the cars, but after what happened with Roush&Porsche, and the mod change, I decided to take a different path, and paint my cars all black, to add to a storyline that I will be hopefully pushing this season. The reason why the #05 is red instead of blue/yellow is Arndt's personal choice, he has a black and red Zaxby's car in several different series, and wanted to have it here(which is also why Reddit is a sponsor, cause he is big in Reddit and needed to have it be the secondary sponsor).

Also, there are no contigs(from what Kenny told me) for this season.

And from myself

Kyle, I actually went with the Black/Red Zaxby's to correspond with the car JWT used in the 2016 season (look at my avatar).
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 26th 2016, 7:45 pm

See, Collins decided not to let me look at my cars. He wanted to surprise me. The #73 surprised me and looks hot af. I'm hyped to see the #34 too!

He gave me a peek at the #37 and damn do I ever love it. It's sponsoring one of my favourite EDM groups The Chainsmokers, never would've imagined having them as a sponsor but Collins knows me well. It looks pretty cool I like to think, excited to show that one off!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 28th 2016, 12:21 pm

Team NOPEA Finland
series - Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes - Page 2 IOLNfXK
#34 Sean Angel:
#37 Roman Rehall:
#73 Tyler Thabor:
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 28th 2016, 1:03 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Team NOPEA Finland
series - Season 22 ARCSOA Elite Series Schemes - Page 2 IOLNfXK
#34 Sean Angel:
#37 Roman Rehall:
#73 Tyler Thabor:
Holy shit... I love all 3 of em!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2016, 1:48 pm

Damn Fast & Damn Sexy Holy Moly!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 28th 2016, 1:51 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Damn Fast & Damn Sexy Holy Moly!
Lmao, the #37 was interesting because I wanted to put part of the All We Know album cover on the car but didn't know how. Then inspiration struck, it's quite easy to spot the album cover part too Wink

All We Know:
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 29th 2016, 8:46 pm

WOW
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 30th 2016, 8:13 pm

The Checkered Flag Autosports fleet for S22:
#21 Ehtisham Phadkar:
#31 Jay Stella:
#32 Skyla Johnson:
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 31st 2016, 1:26 am

Jeffrey Finguy's #29 Aldi Nord car
Jeffrey Finguy:
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair January 1st 2017, 1:49 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:The Checkered Flag Autosports fleet for S22:
#21 Ehtisham Phadkar:
#31 Jay Stella:
#32 Skyla Johnson:
Well damn Collins, you also did x39473949 better than me with the CFAs. Those look AMAZING! Especially that 31, hope we can see it qualify for some races Wink
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia January 4th 2017, 11:50 pm

Red Bull:

Durbinsport:
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 5th 2017, 3:23 pm

Here are the ones I painted.
D&C:
Silverspeed:
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 5th 2017, 6:03 pm

DKurtis wrote:Here are the ones I painted.
D&C:
Silverspeed:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShibe64 January 7th 2017, 8:59 pm

The Monster and AT&T cars are very good
MoonShibe64
MoonShibe64
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2