Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour!

Go down

AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour! Empty AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour!

Post by CJ Racing October 16th 2016, 4:10 pm

AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour! After Round 1 of 6
Written October 16th, 2016- 4:09pm EST

After an exciting First Round of the "CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour", I was able to talk to the winner of Round 1, Zachary Fitzwater Sr. Here is the conversation that I had with him earlier today...

Smith: "#1: The ARCSOA Elite Series S22 Silly Season has pretty much passed, and unfortunately you weren't able to secure a ride for next season. How difficult is it knowing that you won't be racing in the Elite Series next season, and why do you think that no one gave you an offer?"
Fitzwater Sr: "The main reason nobody wants to sign me is because of my supposed behavior off the track; well that isn't true. As well as some say I haven't run well in good equipment. But I am a road course Ace."

Smith: "#2: After the first round(at IRP), it is clear that these cars are just about as equal as they can be, so it's gonna about more than just speed to be the best driver in these series of races So I wanna know, what things are you doing in the car to be able to be just that little bit better than the rest of the competition?"
Fitzwater Sr: "The trend in the last 2 seasons I have run is that I have scored as many points in the last 10 races than the competition combined."

Smith: "#3: For many reasons, there a lot of people out there that believe that you should be able to easily run away with the top spot in this "Camp." But I would like to know, what do you have to show in these series of races to prove to teams that you deserve a shot in the Elite Series in the upcoming seasons?"
Fitzwater Sr: "I'll prove that in the 2nd half of the season I can prove I belong in the AES."

Smith: "And to finish, I am going to ask you some "Rapid-Fire" questions, and you have to say the first thing that comes to your mind..."

Smith: "#1: Favorite Color Combo?"
Fitzwater Sr: "Black and Yellow."

Smith: "#2: Dream Sponsor?"
Fitzwater Sr: "John Deere."

Smith: "#3: Speed or Handling?"
Fitzwater Sr: "Speed."

Smith: "#4: Pizza or Burgers?"
Fitzwater Sr: "Pizza."

Smith: "#5: Early Bird or Night Owl?"
Fitzwater Sr: "Both."

Smith: "And that's it! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer some questions."
Fitzwater Sr: "Thanks Mate. Cheers."

And now we move on to Auto Club, were the first true race of this "Camp" will begin. Fitzwater is expected to be one of the favorites, but truly anything can happen with how close these cars are! Until next time...

Ryan Smith
AES Racing Daily Main Writer
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour! Empty Re: AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour!

Post by CJ Racing October 20th 2016, 5:22 pm

AES Racing Daily Special Report: The CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour! After Round 2 of 6
Written October 20th, 2016- 5:23pm EST

After an exciting Second Round of the "CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour", we tried to talk to the winner of Round 2, Grecce's Tripontakio Vernio. Unfortunately, he was not able to join us today, but we were able to get some answers through his Agency. Here is the conversation that I had with them earlier today...

Smith: "#1: I gotta ask, after having that scary crash in a different series in between the Testing/Practice Speed Sessions during Round One at IRP. Was there any questions of possibly dropping out of this "Camp", and can you give us an update on how you are doing health-wise right now?

Vernio's Agent: "Tripontakio Vernio is still not 100% but no question there is no stop in him."

Smith: "#2: Being 25 years of age, you came into this camp as one of it's oldest competitors, however you are considered a rookie in the ARCSOA. What things can you bring from the other series you have taken part of to improve your ability not only in this "Camp", but in the future?

Vernio's Agent: "Tripontakio has a lot of experience in other leagues and even has 2 wins. He uses his name as motivation to do well- Keep All Four On The Ground!"

Smith: "#3: As has obviously been seen in just the first Two Rounds so far, it's going to take more than just speed to be one of the top 3-4 drivers in this "Camp". Which of the next 4 rounds to you believe is your strongest chance of getting another strong run, and which track to you think is your biggest weakness.

Vernio's Agent: "I feel that his greatest weakness is on short tracks and his best chance is on Superspeedways."

Smith: "And to finish, I am going to ask you some "Rapid-Fire" questions, and you have to say the first thing that comes to your mind..."

Smith: "#1. Favorite Color Combo?
Vernio's Agent: "Black and White."
Smith: "#2. Dream Sponsor(that isn't already taken)?
Vernio's Agent: "Food Lion."
Smith: "#3. Speed or Handling?
Vernio's Agent: "Handling, for sure."
Smith: "#4. Pizza or Burgers?
Vernio's Agent: "Pizza."
Smith: "#5. Early Bird or Night Owl?
Vernio's Agent: "In the Middle."

Smith: "And that's it! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer some questions."

Ryan Smith
AES Racing Daily Main Writer
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down