IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Hsuorttocs on October 17th 2016, 7:29 pm

Roush will gladly take the spot for the 43!

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 17th 2016, 8:43 pm

Sean Angel Will Make His IRLS Debut

Canadian Superstar Sean Angel will debut in the IRLS with Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports in the #32 Canadian Tire Mustang. The deal came down just today as the Canadian awaits his debut, after surprising everyone with dominance in his one-off appearance at Daytona, finishing 3rd place. We'll see where Angel goes.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on October 17th 2016, 10:11 pm

Name: Zachary Fitzwater Sr
Hometown: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Rookie or Veteran: Veteran
Backstory: One of the Successful Road Course Ringer in Australia winning the crown jewel the Bathurst 1000 11 times and soon to be a 11 time V8 Supercar Champion. Married to Fellow Sydney Australia Native Henrietta Fitzwater

Name: Brad Lewis
Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: A 3 time New Zealand SuperTourers Champion in New Zealand Lewis made the switch to V8 Supercar in Australia 4 seasons ago and Won 2 V8 Supercars Titles before turning 20


Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on October 17th 2016, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 17th 2016, 10:23 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Name: Zachary Fitzwater Sr
Hometown: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Backstory: One of the Successful Road Course Ringer in Australia winning the crown jewel the Bathurst 1000 11 times and soon to be a 11 time V8 Supercar Champion. Married to Fellow Sydney Australia Native Henrietta Fitzwater

Name: Brad Lewis
Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
Backstory: A 3 time New Zealand SuperTourers Champion in New Zealand Lewis made the switch to V8 Supercar in Australia 4 seasons ago and Won 2 V8 Supercars Titles before turning 20


Zachery Fitzwater Sr. almost a legend in V8 Supercar. Wanting to make his return here. Empire Motorsports wants you in the #2. Why #2? Because you're so great you don't need to be the number one. The top team needs a top dog.

Lewis however, Kingfisher will love to have you. Though you are a rookie if we are getting this right. A champion like you might be a fit for the 76. Do you accept?
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on October 17th 2016, 10:26 pm

Fitzwater accepts the #2 offer. Lewis has agreed to drive the 76
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 18th 2016, 8:22 pm

Daily Bump

This is still a thing. We need talent. Come on please.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 18th 2016, 9:34 pm

Maverick GP Brings in Veteran Tylor Thaber, Hints at Third Driver Spot Taken

New Jersey native Tylor Thaber has announce he will be driving for Maverick GP just this recently, the former winner and championship competitor looks to see if he can help the team and prove to everyone, "New Jersey is cancer."

About the third, it is unknown. But time will tell what trick Maverick will pull out of the hat.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 19th 2016, 10:26 pm

Daily Bump

Still need drivers. Come on. Some top teams are still up there.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 20th 2016, 8:01 pm

Bump + Update

Yes a bump, but this is the last chance for sign-ups. In 4 days, the field will be filled by other drivers. So please, and I mean please. Get in here and sign up. Get the word out. Come on, we need some more drivers. Don't be afraid to join in.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Hsuorttocs on October 20th 2016, 8:44 pm

Name: Mackenzy Cherry
Homestate/Home Country: Alabama
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: Mackenzy Cherry began racing when she was 6 and never let it go and at 14, joined the Southern Late Model Tour as a rookie and won the title in her sophomore campaign (which would have been Roush's rookie season for reference). It was off the track where she met the person that would later on change her career into something of job interest. Scott Roush met her off track and became friends with her. After 2 years Scott left for Europe, leaving her to keep reign over the Southern Late Model Tour, which she did for 2 seasons. When she was 19 Scott offered her a spot on his former team in the GTM Series. She now looks to join the IRLS.

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 20th 2016, 8:49 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Name: Mackenzy Cherry
Homestate/Home Country: Alabama
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: Mackenzy Cherry began racing when she was 6 and never let it go and at 14, joined the Southern Late Model Tour as a rookie and won the title in her sophomore campaign (which would have been Roush's rookie season for reference). It was off the track where she met the person that would later on change her career into something of job interest. Scott Roush met her off track and became friends with her. After 2 years Scott left for Europe, leaving her to keep reign over the Southern Late Model Tour, which she did for 2 seasons. When she was 19 Scott offered her a spot on his former team in the GTM Series. She now looks to join the IRLS.

Team Sunrise Ford wants to hire Mackenzy Cherry in the #9 car,
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Hsuorttocs on October 20th 2016, 8:52 pm

Mackenzy Cherry will accept their offer, and thanks them for the opportunity

_________________
2017 Sony Cup



"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

_________________
TOTAL WIN COUNT: 23
My one Championship includes something TBA
Primary Character Wins: 15
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
avatar
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 16
Location : STALKR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by BugattiNightRide on October 21st 2016, 7:53 am

Name: Aidan Shepherd
Homestate/Home Country: Fort Worth, Texas (USA)
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: Originally racing Go-Karts, Shepherd has wanted to find something new. He's been in ten seasons for karting, which of course means ten years. He started at the age of nine, and has won three championships in his karting career. He now looks to find something new, because he has been very interested in stock cars. The young nineteen-year-old is looking for any ride he can get.
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 275
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 21st 2016, 12:06 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:Name: Aidan Shepherd
Homestate/Home Country: Fort Worth, Texas (USA)
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: Originally racing Go-Karts, Shepherd has wanted to find something new. He's been in ten seasons for karting, which of course means ten years. He started at the age of nine, and has won three championships in his karting career. He now looks to find something new, because he has been very interested in stock cars. The young nineteen-year-old is looking for any ride he can get.

Legacy Enterprises wants you to drive the 7-Eleven #7. You accept?
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by BugattiNightRide on October 21st 2016, 6:15 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:Name: Aidan Shepherd
Homestate/Home Country: Fort Worth, Texas (USA)
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: Originally racing Go-Karts, Shepherd has wanted to find something new. He's been in ten seasons for karting, which of course means ten years. He started at the age of nine, and has won three championships in his karting career. He now looks to find something new, because he has been very interested in stock cars. The young nineteen-year-old is looking for any ride he can get.

Legacy Enterprises wants you to drive the 7-Eleven #7. You accept?
Shepherd accepts the offer. (thx u)
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 275
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 22nd 2016, 5:22 pm

Japan's Takumi Hirano Joins Red Bull Once More

Nothing more, nothing less. Takumi Hirano rejoins Red Bull. The 4 Year Veteran still has yet to prove himself after a season break in Japan. We'll see what he can do.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 23rd 2016, 1:07 pm

*BUMP*
Final Warning


Last day to sign-up. It will close at this time tomorrow, we will put in other drivers and close up sign ups so we can begin the series.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by BugattiNightRide on October 23rd 2016, 2:41 pm

Name: Benoit Lothaire-Irvine
Homestate/Home Country: Paris, France
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: A FTAFA (French Touring Association For Auto Racing) Champ, Benoit has raced sinced he was six, racing small, slowish, stock cars for children. After he turned ten, he moved on to FYRS. (French Youth Racing Series) After winning a championship in FYRS, he moved on to the FTAFA, which was the histories youngest driver to enter FTAFA at the age of fifteen. He's won three championships, six awards, and many offers. Benoit is now twenty-four. He is so aggressive, they call him "The Crazy Frenchman."
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 275
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 23rd 2016, 3:05 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:Name: Benoit Lothaire-Irvine
Homestate/Home Country: Paris, France
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: A FTAFA (French Touring Association For Auto Racing) Champ, Benoit has raced sinced he was six, racing small, slowish, stock cars for children. After he turned ten, he moved on to FYRS. (French Youth Racing Series) After winning a championship in FYRS, he moved on to the FTAFA, which was the histories youngest driver to enter FTAFA at the age of fifteen. He's won three championships, six awards, and many offers. Benoit is now twenty-four. He is so aggressive, they call him "The Crazy Frenchman."

Norsesport's giving a driver like Benoit a chance in the 99 NOS Energy Toyota. Just note, consistency is key.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 23rd 2016, 6:06 pm

Maverick GP With the Shocking Signee

So it does look like Maverick GP has a trick up their sleeve indeed, as former Champion and road ace Jean Moreau will be in the 17. Moreau, the 2006 Champion is ready to return to championship glory soon enough.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by BugattiNightRide on October 23rd 2016, 10:35 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:Name: Benoit Lothaire-Irvine
Homestate/Home Country: Paris, France
Rookie or Veteran: Rookie
Backstory: A FTAFA (French Touring Association For Auto Racing) Champ, Benoit has raced sinced he was six, racing small, slowish, stock cars for children. After he turned ten, he moved on to FYRS. (French Youth Racing Series) After winning a championship in FYRS, he moved on to the FTAFA, which was the histories youngest driver to enter FTAFA at the age of fifteen. He's won three championships, six awards, and many offers. Benoit is now twenty-four. He is so aggressive, they call him "The Crazy Frenchman."

Norsesport's giving a driver like Benoit a chance in the 99 NOS Energy Toyota. Just note, consistency is key.
OOC: Is this an offer? If so, Benoit accepts.
avatar
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 275
Join date : 2016-05-05
Age : 117
Location : Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by CJ Racing on October 23rd 2016, 11:26 pm

I wonder who.my 3 teammates will be...

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Finnish909 on October 24th 2016, 12:09 am

SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

...It's true. Only 19 cars will be filled by well, drivers of the IRLS canon. Welp. Well, me and Shelly will talk and we can get the series hopefully started soon enough. Take 5 everyone. I'll post a Season Preview soon enough after a long chat with Shelly. Drivers, get ready.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 767
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on October 24th 2016, 1:32 am

Finnish909 wrote:SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

...It's true. Only 19 cars will be filled by well, drivers of the IRLS canon. Welp. Well, me and Shelly will talk and we can get the series hopefully started soon enough. Take 5 everyone. I'll post a Season Preview soon enough after a long chat with Shelly. Drivers, get ready.
Talk to Llamas
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRLS MasterCard Championship Series Signups

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum