Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines!

+6
Andrei1
FitzwaterAustralia59
DKurtis
CJ Racing
RedViperGaming
FUEL
10 posters

Go down

Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines! Empty Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines!

Post by FUEL October 23rd 2016, 2:50 pm

After the Round 34 of Rockingham a lot of things went down. We had a few drivers mad because of the first caution of the day happening late in the evening. We have a rule you must stay below the apron all the way til the middle part of back stretch before merging on the short track of Rockingham. We seen that Dillon Young did follow that rule but he merged up higher than he should have causing a wreck that ended up messing up the pit strategy, we have given out a warning to Dillon Young on being safer when merging into traffic taking as this was an accident and mistake that could of been avoided.

Another warning we will be giving out is the incident with James Silverfox and Richerd Johnson. James Silverfox played pit strategy in his hands to get inside the top 10 and was 6 points to the good and needing to keep the cars behind him. He was blocking and trying to keep Richerd Johnson behind him but the final wreck of the day with Silverfox and Johnson has forced our hand in giving a warning to Richerd Johnson. We get that Silverfox was blocking but he had a lot at stake and it looked as though Johnson got tired of Silverfox for blocking that he turned him. Silverfox is a chaser and Johnson could of very well changed the outcome of this championship. We want to issue a warning to Johnson and to all our drivers that Chasers have a lot on the line and if it's avoidable don't do anything to mess their day up.

Also after post race inspection Martin Motorsports did not pass inspection. The entire organization was found too low in post race inspection that all the cars had an unfair advantage being too low causing an increase downforce advantage. The impact of this... 40 driver and owner points loss, Jeff James will lose his advancing privilege that his Rockingham win will not advance him to the Final 4, and a $50,000 fine from each car. So a total of $200,000 fine for the organization.

With this point penalty the points have changed. The points heading into Talladega now.

1. #6 Luke Martin (1)
2. #5 Jordan Davis +24
3. #55 Levi Pascoe +23
4. #28 James Silverfox +4
CUT OFF
5. #83 Jacob Hart -4
6. #01 Jeff James -7
7. #60 Aaron Taylor -16
8. #8 Zachary Fitzwater -23
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines! Empty Re: Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines!

Post by RedViperGaming October 23rd 2016, 3:05 pm

Pericles: "The Bomb Dropped.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines! Empty Re: Drivers and Teams - Penalties, Warnings and Fines!

Post by CJ Racing October 23rd 2016, 4:05 pm

Dodd: 0_0.... Wow....
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis October 23rd 2016, 6:07 pm

Kurtis: "That's rather interesting. Didn't think James would get a penalty like that. Tough break for the Martin Motorsports organization."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 24th 2016, 1:26 am

Oh Wow um okay I actually didn't have a clue this happened. Still must Win for the 8 team no matter what
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 October 27th 2016, 9:30 am

Davidson: "This will change this title a lot now since Jeff's win doesn't count".

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 27th 2016, 7:49 pm

Roush: Pulling for you Levi! #PascoeNation.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 27th 2016, 7:56 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: Pulling for you Levi! #PascoeNation.
Agreed

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 27th 2016, 7:59 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: Pulling for you Levi! #PascoeNation.
Collins: It would be cool to see him win. But with all respect to Levi, he's definitely not the most deserving driver out of all the chase drivers and I believe the championship should go to the most deserving. He didn't even win ROTY. Not much we can do about the format now, so good luck to Levi and the rest but those are my thoughts. Either hate em or like em.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon October 28th 2016, 2:26 pm

Silverfox: "I wasn't even blocking, I was trying to get past 2 cars then all of a sudden there was the #20 on my quarter panel. Didn't think he'd try 4-wide like that."
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum