Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight

3 posters

Go down

Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight Empty Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight

Post by f1fan October 30th 2016, 2:45 pm

Kenny Myatt previously stated that he would not participate in the Round of the Xbalto Islands. However, with the championship fight being as difficult as it is for Myatt, he has stated that if he is within 58 points of the leader at the end of the Round Of South Africa, he will participate in the weekend. Reportedly, there is a plan in place, to prevent any type of kidnapping attempt on the son-in-law of the Amarian Prime Minister.

An Amarian foreign relations expert has stated there has been threats place upon the Amarian leader's family. The Amarian government apparently has worked a deal out with ARCSOA in order to allow Myatt to fly in for practice, qualifying, and the race, before immediately flying back to camper that will be parked at the Port Skyline International Raceway. Both the Yabanda Peak circuit, and the Port Skyline, circuit, have airfields on site.

Amarian Prime Minister Forsythe stated, "We will have Myatt flown in on my personal plane, with air support from the Amarian Air Force. We have worked out a preliminary deal with the Xbalten Islands that if they do not interfere with our actions, we will give up claims to the small 2 mile island of Tamanka in between us."

This is a particularly strange give up and possible political gaffe by the Amarian Prime Minister, because the only thing of note on the island of Tamanka is a uranium mine. With those resources, there are fears that the Xbalten's will attempt to build a nuclear weapon. Supporters of the decision say that this is the first step toward cooperation between the two feuding Atlantic nations!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight Empty Re: Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight

Post by CJ Racing October 30th 2016, 4:55 pm

OOC: I have a feeling this isn't going to end well...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight Empty Re: Myatt to overturn decision on Xbalto Island race if still in championship fight

Post by Hsuorttocs October 30th 2016, 10:41 pm

OOC: I agree. Myatt is going to get within 58 points to be ironic.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down