Jacob Hart Retiring After 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob Hart Retiring After 2017

Post by FUEL on November 29th 2016, 6:34 pm

Jacob Hart mentioned if he could win the championship in 2016 he'd call it quits. Jacob came up runner-up in the championship run. Now heading into 2017 with Jacob moving over to a new team that struggled to do well. Some could say the move can do nothing but better the race team of Yamp Motorsports when they didn't have a good year. Jacob with high hopes about driving for Ford next year said he has looked forward to having the opportunity to drive for the manufacturer he loves to drive in his everyday life. However, Jacob said before Talladega that he has other goals in his life he wants to accomplish before its all said and done. Racing is fun and has been a great passion but his love for the road has always been something he's talked about. Jacob Hart and Yamp Motorsports agreed to a one year contract for 2017 and Jacob said today that it would be his last. He will be sponsored by Norfolk Southern in many races of 2017, which is going to be the company Jacob will go and work for in his adventures to go and do something different with his life. Jacob said, "It's been something I've thought of doing for so long and now I have finally came to the conclusion that it's what I want to do at this point. After this year, my life will change and I am excited about it. New adventures, new atmosphere, it's a passion of mine and I want to make sure I get to experience this. Thanks to all my race fans and competitors for an amazing career. Had a lot of fun and loved the action on the track but I will no longer be around to experience that anymore. I'll be somewhere close by but not where I could do this every week. Can't wait to finish my last season and try and grab that 3rd championship."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Jacob Hart Retiring After 2017

Post by Hsuorttocs on November 29th 2016, 9:11 pm

Roush: I have one question that needs to be answered. When Jacob retires, will Noah come back or is he completely done with his career. I wish the best of luck to Jacob though in his final year! I know I may turn to him for advice when I need it setup wise.

"To finish 1st, first you must finish" - Scott Roush
SCS Wins: 0

Season 23 AES

Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jacob Hart Retiring After 2017

Post by FUEL on November 29th 2016, 11:39 pm

Noah: I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Hall of Famer