Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season

3 posters

Go down

SEASON - Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season Empty Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season

Post by FUEL December 7th 2016, 3:00 pm

Treck Tauger came into the Sony Cup Series as sort of the older fellow in the garage. Well liked by his competitors Tauger through the years was a strong driver to run up front and challenge for wins. As for the past few years we have talked less and less about him being up towards the front of the field as often however Tauger in the 2015 Season Finale Duel races showed he still had it winning the duel race for Blue Flare Motorsports and running in the top 5 in the closing stages of the Las Vegas race this year in the #82 Redbull.

Tauger currently has 362 Sony Cup Series Starts, Tauger currently is 5th in the overall list of drivers with most starts ever in the Sony Cup Series!

1. Nick Mace 379 starts
2. Richerd Johnson 377 starts
3. Luke Martin 368 starts
4. Noah Hart 367 starts
5. Treck Tauger 362

Tauger is scheduled to make his final SCS season driving the #32 Red Stallion Racing Toyota, given if he can make all 36 races he is scheduled for Tauger will have done 398 Sony Cup Series races. He will drive for a Go or Go Home team that will need the speed to make the races if he is not able to make the Top 35 in Owner Points through out the year to be locked into the races.

Tauger has 5 wins in his career his last one dating back 8 seasons ago in Season 13 at Eight Bowl.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season Empty Re: Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 7th 2016, 5:58 pm

I'll miss you at the track Treck
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season Empty Re: Treck Tauger Retiring After His 20th Consecutive Season

Post by RedViperGaming December 7th 2016, 7:43 pm

We will be Giving Treck the Best we have for him to complete this goal; we are honored to be the last team he drives for.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum