Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Arguing!

+3
nhood53
Finnish909
f1fan
7 posters

Go down

More Arguing! Empty Re: More Arguing!

Post by f1fan December 11th 2016, 7:50 pm

Sean Perkins: Griffin will not only be Rookie of the Year. This man is talented enough to win the championship on debut. He and I have had duels in the past in the American 700, and he is one of the guys I fear the most in that race. Him coming to SCS ought to strike fear in the field. Martin Motorsports has a real star in that car!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 11th 2016, 8:30 pm

Finguy: "What's the American 700? It sounds like some rich idiot making the 600 a thing in the past?"

OOC: Not this again
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 11th 2016, 8:48 pm

Haddix: "Someone with more money will definitely win ROTY. I'll cheer on Roush, he is my best friend off track, but in the meantime who is this Fin guy? Sounds like more of the people that one-offed in the 800 have came here to spread their troublemaking. Griffin, good luck out there. You've clearly already got fans here, my only fan is Roush."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 11th 2016, 9:05 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "What's the American 700? It sounds like some rich idiot making the 600 a thing in the past?"

OOC: Not this again

OOC: We've told you, ARCSOA and SCS are acknowledged in the other's canon. We may disagree on some things, but they exist in the other universe. Noah and I have talked about it. It doesn't concern you!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 11th 2016, 9:12 pm

nhood53 wrote:Haddix: "Someone with more money will definitely win ROTY. I'll cheer on Roush, he is my best friend off track, but in the meantime who is this Fin guy? Sounds like more of the people that one-offed in the 800 have came here to spread their troublemaking. Griffin, good luck out there. You've clearly already got fans here, my only fan is Roush."

Finguy: "...Look at the win list. Somewhere you'll never be."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 11th 2016, 9:19 pm

OOC: The American 700 isn't a thing to the SCS. If Jeffery Finguy and Andreas Allen are dead in AES then AES and SCS can't technically be in the same "universe". No matter how hard you may want to push the two series as in the same cannon AES and SCS can never be talked about. Trust me I find myself having to back track from talking about AES in the SCS but there simply isn't anyway to talk about the two series together with things being the way they are.

Last edited by FUEL on December 11th 2016, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 11th 2016, 9:26 pm

OOC: So there. For the final time. Stop. You have no control in the SCS. Like Noah has no control how ARCSOA is run. Go rig yourself another championship.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 11th 2016, 9:29 pm

OOC: Finguy, enough.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 11th 2016, 9:30 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
nhood53 wrote:Haddix: "Someone with more money will definitely win ROTY. I'll cheer on Roush, he is my best friend off track, but in the meantime who is this Fin guy? Sounds like more of the people that one-offed in the 800 have came here to spread their troublemaking. Griffin, good luck out there. You've clearly already got fans here, my only fan is Roush."

The team will get better. Just look at it. You own Pystomi, a team that was right where we were a couple of years ago. Look how far y'all have came, from DNFing every week to almost winning two or three races last season. Sure Haddix won't make it, but our drivers down the line will likely be there. The Master Veño will get us up there eventually.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 11th 2016, 9:36 pm

OOC: Alright, I'm done...
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 11th 2016, 10:30 pm

Finnish909 wrote:

Roush: "I really don't like you talking s*** about my friend. You aren't doing so good right now yourself. I acknowledge that I had a s***ty year. I think you should too Finguy."
OOC: Got it out too late because I had to sign in.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 December 11th 2016, 11:22 pm

Griffin: "Wow, all this stuff over me? Hell, I'm just looking forward to racing in the SCS and there's people already giving me race wins, ROTY title, and even the SCS title. As much as I'm flattered, that's a lot to put on someone who's just happy to be able to race."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 11th 2016, 11:26 pm

Finguy: "Maybe you should had listened to what your friend had said first. I'm done babysitting the children. I'll give you one thing Roush. I and my team struggled. Yet I have a Top 35 provisional for the next five races. Don't make a rival of a veteran, and a winner in the SCS. Learn it. And be quiet. You'll get your chances soon. Don't make me turn you before the start of the Daytona 500. That goes for all the rookies and idiots who think they can push me around like a ragdoll."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

More Arguing! Empty More Arguing!

Post by f1fan December 12th 2016, 1:41 am

Perkins: My how the tables are turning on our good friend Mr. Finguy! I remember when he was the most popular driver on the grid. But now the fans and the other drivers are realizing what an asshole he is!

OOC: The theme song to this thread!

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 12th 2016, 1:58 am

Finnish909 wrote:OOC: Alright, I'm done...

Yes, you are.

See you in three days.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down