Round 33 of Willow Springs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 33 of Willow Springs

Post by Mr.YAMP on December 6th 2015, 7:11 pm

f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:
f1fan wrote:Sean: I don't care that I wrecked the 48... He was in my way and slower. Sorry Nick, but I am giving no mercy the rest of the season!
...
You know a driver must be shit if he gets fired from Yamp Motorsports, because Ballard is an idiot.

Jordan Davis: First off I would of just said something like "my brakes overheated and locked up and I hit both Nick and Chris" but instead you say it's there fault, that they were blocking you. Your 30th something in points actually sitting behind Chris Louviere who has won this season. If I were in your position and I could contend for a win I would've not done something that stupid. There is no need for what you did. It was idiotic.

OOC: Ballard is my real name in which doesn't own YAMP Motorsports. That would be Jordan Davis. I have said this multiple times. So that was a stab at me.

OOC: Noah said Ballard owns YAMP! I initially put Davis down, and then Noah corrected me! My bad!

Sean: See that is the difference between you and me. I don't make petty excuses for when I wreck people. Now I know I can never trust anything you say because you pretty much admitted to lying. Your driver was acting like a moron out there. I put my nose where it had to be to pass him, and he shut the door. Have fun trying to blame your driver's incompetence on me, because it isn't going to work. Louviere got what he deserved! And there isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do to stop it. The officials are even starting to agree with me.

Jordan Davis: Someone in your position who was benched earlier this season for actions off track, and your are getting a lot of attention. Then after your actions today on track, and your going to go and pretty much say, 'oh I wreck them on purpose' Why? ' Because they were idiots' Your clearly insane.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 697
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 33 of Willow Springs

Post by f1fan on December 6th 2015, 9:29 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:
f1fan wrote:Sean: I don't care that I wrecked the 48... He was in my way and slower. Sorry Nick, but I am giving no mercy the rest of the season!
...
You know a driver must be shit if he gets fired from Yamp Motorsports, because Ballard is an idiot.

Jordan Davis: First off I would of just said something like "my brakes overheated and locked up and I hit both Nick and Chris" but instead you say it's there fault, that they were blocking you. Your 30th something in points actually sitting behind Chris Louviere who has won this season. If I were in your position and I could contend for a win I would've not done something that stupid. There is no need for what you did. It was idiotic.

OOC: Ballard is my real name in which doesn't own YAMP Motorsports. That would be Jordan Davis. I have said this multiple times. So that was a stab at me.

OOC: Noah said Ballard owns YAMP! I initially put Davis down, and then Noah corrected me! My bad!

Sean: See that is the difference between you and me. I don't make petty excuses for when I wreck people. Now I know I can never trust anything you say because you pretty much admitted to lying. Your driver was acting like a moron out there. I put my nose where it had to be to pass him, and he shut the door. Have fun trying to blame your driver's incompetence on me, because it isn't going to work. Louviere got what he deserved! And there isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do to stop it. The officials are even starting to agree with me.

Jordan Davis: Someone in your position who was benched earlier this season for actions off track, and your are getting a lot of attention. Then after your actions today on track, and your going to go and pretty much say, 'oh I wreck them on purpose' Why? ' Because they were idiots' Your clearly insane.

Sean: Thank you for your kind words... I will be back next week at Auto Club Speedway to race the exact same way. I have actually learned how to be race this season. The way you beat these clowns is by beating them at their own game. Cheer up small fry, you'll learn it eventually. Until then GTFO of my way!

_________________
Kenny Myatt:



Maddie Myatt:


Erin Perkins:


Sean Perkins:
avatar
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Bowling Green, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 33 of Willow Springs

Post by Mr.YAMP on December 6th 2015, 11:34 pm

Jordan: Yeah come back and talk to me when your in the top 10 in points, and have as many top 5s as me this season.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

avatar
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 697
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 33 of Willow Springs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum