Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open)

+3
Hsuorttocs
nhood53
f1fan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open - Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open) Empty Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open)

Post by f1fan December 17th 2016, 10:26 pm

OOC: Xbalto will be up tonight! If you have run a car in the American 700, or Indianapolis 250, you can enter it in here if you want. Or you can paint your own. Just have it by like tomorrow night. Or whenever I get the "updated" version of Butibamba that Wilhoit is working on!

Confirmed One Off's:

Last edited by f1fan on December 18th 2016, 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open - Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open) Empty Re: Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open)

Post by nhood53 December 17th 2016, 10:27 pm

Ike Gonzalez would like a one off spot.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Open - Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open) Empty Re: Round 30: The ARCSOA Elite Series World Championships @ Port Skyline (One Off's Open)

Post by f1fan December 17th 2016, 10:28 pm

nhood53 wrote:Ike Gonzalez would like a one off spot.

Can you paint cars? Or should I throw him in some default car?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 17th 2016, 10:35 pm

f1fan wrote:
nhood53 wrote:Ike Gonzalez would like a one off spot.

Can you paint cars? Or should I throw him in some default car?
Default. Mod painting doesn't work properly on my computer.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 3:12 pm

58 cars set to attempt the Season finale

A 58 car qualifying session is about to begin for the ARCSOA Elite Series season finale at the Port Skyline International Raceway in Port Skyline Amaria. This qualifying session may in fact be the end of the road for someone in the championship fight. It is crucial that Charles Sandfer, Kenny Myatt, Sean Angel, Nick Pericles, and Tylor Thaber qualify for this race, or their championship campaign is over. Sandfer could theoretically win the championship by not starting. However, he would need Myatt to finish below 25th in the race and win it on a tie breaker.

The field of 58 will be split into 2 groups of 29... and the fastest 42 cars combined will make the race!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 3:41 pm

Starting Grid for Season Finale:

Last edited by f1fan on December 22nd 2016, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 22nd 2016, 3:54 pm

Roush: We did not make it again. Damnit
Lethinen: 5th! WOO
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 22nd 2016, 4:13 pm

Ike Gonzalez: 34th. At least I'm on the grid. Maybe if I can do well they'll think better than to put De Urie in the ride next year. I remember him from camp. He's only good when he's up against no name rookies with no prior experience."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 22nd 2016, 4:55 pm

nhood53 wrote:Ike Gonzalez: 34th. At least I'm on the grid. Maybe if I can do well they'll think better than to put De Urie in the ride next year. I remember him from camp. He's only good when he's up against no name rookies with no prior experience."
Freeman: "But he beat you... So what's your point? You won't get a ride in my team with that attitude anyways. I don't care if you have a little fire to you, but what I don't like is my drivers shit talking other drivers because that gets you nowhere. Just figured I'd throw that out there. You could be better than Kenny Myatt but if you can't respect other drivers abilities I don't have interest."

Collins: "A nice top 10 starting position. I think I've proven this year that I deserve to be here so let's go out with a bang shall we?"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 22nd 2016, 5:05 pm

Pericles: " Showed up with an amazing Qualifying run, now we need to stay up there and hope the rest of em stay away from the front of the field."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 22nd 2016, 5:23 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
nhood53 wrote:Ike Gonzalez: 34th. At least I'm on the grid. Maybe if I can do well they'll think better than to put De Urie in the ride next year. I remember him from camp. He's only good when he's up against no name rookies with no prior experience."
Freeman: "But he beat you... So what's your point? You won't get a ride in my team with that attitude anyways. I don't care if you have a little fire to you, but what I don't like is my drivers shit talking other drivers because that gets you nowhere. Just figured I'd throw that out there. You could be better than Kenny Myatt but if you can't respect other drivers abilities I don't have interest."

Collins: "A nice top 10 starting position. I think I've proven this year that I deserve to be here so let's go out with a bang shall we?"

Gonzalez: "He beat us because we were all rookies with equal experience levels. Have you heard that he almost lost his license over not being able to compete with even Maddie? Freeman, De Urie is real good as a driver, but he needs to be able to run with the big dogs. Well see if me and Maddie can run with them in the finale. We won't have to worry about him till next year. Hope his talents go wild during the offseason so he can run well and do what BFM does."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 22nd 2016, 5:35 pm

Shepherd: For the love of god, missed the damn race because the right-rear tyre blew in turn 4 and it caused the car to be destroyed.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 7:14 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:

Kenny: Mr. Freeman, you might want to give it a rest. Ike here has a point, he out-qualified Xavier by 6 seconds for this race...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 22nd 2016, 7:15 pm

Roush: 43rd... I COULD HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THIS RACE! BUT I GET KNOCKED OFF BY CHARLES SANDFER
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 7:22 pm

Kenny: Right now, Nick (Pericles) is sitting pretty right now. He has a 30 position advantage over the rest of us. As long as we don't self-destruct... we should be fine. But right now, Nick is the favorite for the championship!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 7:27 pm

Kenny: Fricken Guyfin cut the track at the Gauntlet. He took an access road... I saw it with my own two eyes. How the heck did the officials miss it. Vijay and Todd, you have some explaining to do...

Todd Haley: Honestly, we didn't think Guyfin would qualify, considering his speed all weekend. So we didn't have any officials watching him.

F.J: Yeah Kenny, Shut up... I didn't cheat. You are just angry that I am better driver than you.

Kenny: At least I don't cut off 3 corners of the track.

F.J: I am better than you! Plus I have more fans than you. Bask in the glory of Michigan!

Kenny: Go away small fry... You have been slower than Xavier De Urie all weekend. I think my 80 year old grandmother could beat you! You were 10 seconds off the pace in final practice!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 22nd 2016, 7:29 pm

Roush: GOD FU- I MISSED THE RACE BECAUSE HE CUT THE TRACK! HOW IS THAT FAIR VIJAY?
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 22nd 2016, 7:35 pm

De Urie: Well fuck. I don't know what's worse, the fact everyone thinks I'm shit or the fact I keep being used to insult others... Guess I gotta practice.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 22nd 2016, 7:37 pm

Roush: It's okay... I have had a lot of shit put on me as well.
Lethinen: FJ... Make sure you don't see my red Toyota behind you or you're going in the grass. you don't fucking corner cut like that.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 22nd 2016, 7:41 pm

Gonzalez:"Well, there's one cheater down. That's one of the positives I saw from De Urie and Maddie Myatt in camp. They don't do anything stupid like Guyfin did. They just go for it, get the result they get, and don't challenge for better by using any cheating tactics. If I see Sandfer or Myatt or Pericles, I'll kindly move over. I know the importance of this championship, and I won't be the reason that Sandfer loses. He's been good all season long and he deserves it."
Stucolé:"That is what I call a courteous racer. Not cheating, will move over to let the big picture unfold. We will not tolerate F.J. If he somehow gets on my team or tries to work with Ike to get a better result, I'll kindly report him to you, ARCSOA. He should have let my best friend and big fan Scott Roush in instead of cheating."
Gonzalez:"Agreed, Lafter. I'll Henry Sandfer him if I see him. No reason for that move."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 December 22nd 2016, 8:16 pm

Vincent: "What a disappointing way to finish our season. We don't even get to start the damn finale. Good thing we aren't in title contention, that would make things even worse. I guess all I'm gonna be doing is sitting in D.J.'s pit box watching him try to win in his last start with Red Bull. yay."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 22nd 2016, 8:22 pm

Veño:"Stucolé said it, let's go find some food. Does anyone here in the garage know where food is?"
Gonzalez:"Uh, yea. Let's find Shepherd he said Roush found some."
Veño:"He left the track, mad over not qualifying. So did Roush, ugh that cheater."
Gonzalez:"Calling up my buddy Roush here, finding some food before I strap in for happy hour."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 22nd 2016, 9:08 pm

Roush: Aidan, wanna ride back to America with me?
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 10:22 pm

OOC: A champion has been crowned! LOL
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 10:49 pm

Kenny: Been here before, time to win a 4th title!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next