Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De Urie not to start S22 in #41

2 posters

Go down

De Urie not to start S22 in #41 Empty De Urie not to start S22 in #41

Post by MrKyleCollins December 22nd 2016, 7:52 pm

After discussion, rookie Xavier De Urie's driving coach Kenny Myatt has basically deemed him unfit to start the season. Of course, he said Xavier could still race but it could be a hazard. Freeman agreed, while he still has potential both Kenny and Johnson agree it's not safe to have Xavier De Urie start the season in the #41.

For the first 4 races the #41 will be split by both Kenny Myatt himself and Erin Perkins, both will race two races each. After that they'll get a reassessment on De Urie and if he is still deemed unfit they'll hire on a fulltime driver to race the rest of the season and have De Urie reevaluated for S23.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

De Urie not to start S22 in #41 Empty Re: De Urie not to start S22 in #41

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2016, 7:59 pm

Kenny: I did not expect to be back in an AES car so soon... but I need to jump in the #41 for the team. Erin and I are both drivers coaches for the team, so naturally we need to fill in while we can! For Erin, Madeline is ready to go. So now all our attention is to develop Xavier for Mallory Park and beyond! But we still have a ways to go!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down