Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)

+4
Hsuorttocs
MrKyleCollins
nhood53
f1fan
8 posters

Go down

Open - The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)  Empty The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)

Post by f1fan December 30th 2016, 7:40 pm

The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta will be in fact a one off race. Now, Road Atlanta is the 2nd race of the season. It is the ONLY one off race in which the top 25 in points (in this case, Season 21 points) are locked into it. The other one off races are completely open. This is important to know, because if Kenny Myatt decides to run the race, he is locked in despite not even being full time. If you want to enter a car for it... make sure you send it into me by January 4th as well.

Cars entered into the Grand Prix of Road Atlanta will also be given entries into the American 700.

This is the first of 4 double points races of the season!

Spoiler:

Last edited by f1fan on January 2nd 2017, 1:33 am; edited 4 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open - The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)  Empty Re: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)

Post by f1fan December 31st 2016, 12:56 pm

I will make amends to this rule... Indianapolis at Port Skyline I think could follow suit in allowing the top 25. I am still not sure with the American 700. I really don't think it is a good idea for that race!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open - The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)  Empty Re: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta... (One off's Open)

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 2:16 pm

Am I allowed to be back for a one off spot? If so enter Lafter Stucole.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 31st 2016, 2:34 pm

nhood53 wrote:Am I allowed to be back for a one off spot? If so enter Lafter Stucole.

Can you paint?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 2:45 pm

I can paint a scheme for this race. Tell me where to send it to.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 3:04 pm

Car number will be 79. I love me a car with a prime number on ir!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 31st 2016, 3:10 pm

Cool fact:
If Johnson Freeman can qualify his car into the race it'll make him the oldest driver to make it into an ARCSOA race Wink
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 31st 2016, 3:17 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Cool fact:
If Johnson Freeman can qualify his car into the race it'll make him the oldest driver to make it into an ARCSOA race Wink

How old is he? He would have to beat Tom Allen, who I think was 67!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 31st 2016, 3:22 pm

Emerson Satterfield of Minnesota will drive the #35.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 3:29 pm

f1fan wrote:

Stucole's car is done!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami December 31st 2016, 4:41 pm

Freya and Saito will run the #68 With their developmental driver, Takumi Hirano.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 4:44 pm

Do you know how to post a car, Treck? Anyone?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 31st 2016, 4:48 pm

Could Benoit Lothaire-Irvine race? I prefer not painting the car.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 31st 2016, 4:50 pm

f1fan wrote:

Shit, he's 65 xD
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 6:16 pm

I forgot to mention the Manu on our car this season is Tielakeggzearta.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 31st 2016, 6:46 pm

nhood53 wrote:I forgot to mention the Manu on our car this season is Tielakeggzearta.
Is that made up? O_o
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 31st 2016, 6:55 pm

Yes. It is made up, originated in S2 of SGAMR- the first series canon I ever ran back in 5th grade!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 1st 2017, 1:53 am

FPM Make One-Off Announcements

Now this is the announcement people will want to hear. The #43 of all things for FPM will be a One-Off driver. And it will be JF Finguy to pilot the machine. JF, still a prominent racer of old at 65 will try to qualify for the One-Off events. Saying this will be his final year in competition ever. He wants to make it memorable by trying to get in with his son in a few races.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair January 1st 2017, 1:45 pm

I'd love it if JF and Johnson ended up battling for the win. Probably won't happen because of differences in equipment and the fact there's a bunch of other drivers in their prime. Along with Kenny returning in great equipment.

But hey, it would be cool!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 1st 2017, 3:40 pm

McBlair wrote:I'd love it if JF and Johnson ended up battling for the win. Probably won't happen because of differences in equipment and the fact there's a bunch of other drivers in their prime. Along with Kenny returning in great equipment.

There are two other drivers who I think would have a better storyline battling to the win. Plus, it would be more likely as well! Wink
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 1st 2017, 4:37 pm

f1fan wrote:
McBlair wrote:I'd love it if JF and Johnson ended up battling for the win. Probably won't happen because of differences in equipment and the fact there's a bunch of other drivers in their prime. Along with Kenny returning in great equipment.

There are two other drivers who I think would have a better storyline battling to the win. Plus, it would be more likely as well! Wink
Definitely Kyle Collins and Jeffrey Finguy, two drivers who overcame almost career-ending injuries...

Jkjk, I know you meant the Myatt's Wink
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum